Reaver

May 31, 2017
Anyone know the pass for the wallsafe by the painting in the basement stairs?
Thx

dwbrown7680

May 22, 2017
Anyone know the pass for the wallsafe by the painting in the basement stairs?
Thx
I never found the first two numbers, but the last two are 41.

As an aside, I'm sitting at like 650 max lust and 385 willpower and can't take on the Last dude, do I need to get to 400 or is there stuff I'm missing? Not sure if anyone knows here.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
i got the first 2 numbers, it 85. so the pass is "85 41".
Thx for the last 2 numbers, i was able to go from 00, 01,02,03... all the way up to 85. :p

andyblue106

Mar 20, 2018
When do you get to enslave and purify people? I'm not even done with the office part of the induction center yet it's too confusing

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
When do you get to enslave and purify people? I'm not even done with the office part of the induction center yet it's too confusing
A few time after that. You will find other place to go(a area with labs) and go back to induction center with the key. After a event, you will get purify/enslave people

andyblue106

Mar 20, 2018
A few time after that. You will find other place to go(a area with labs) and go back to induction center with the key. After a event, you will get purify/enslave people
I can only enslave people. Do I have to restart the game? Did I miss something? And how to enslave Trainer and Barnes?

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
I can only enslave people. Do I have to restart the game? Did I miss something? And how to enslave Trainer and Barnes?
Yes, or you can enslave or purify, a pure path or a corrupt path. So, if you want purify you need another save or restart (restart it's a safe option, maybe even you use a save before you get enslave you will can't get purify, if you already are much corrupt)
I think you can't enslave Trainer. I read a few things in the discussion topic(in tf site). Basically, it's a problem with images of the actor. Some actors don't have good pics for enslave options
Now, for Barnes, you need a ally. You, alone, don't have the power for submit him. I don't try this path yet, so i can't help much. But, involves Sierra

Garkam

Oct 26, 2017
guys, tell me please, how can i raise willpower? i've got 125 with clothes, panties, earring and dildo that I gave to mrs. cooper. still can't resist thomas. what did i miss?

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
guys, tell me please, how can i raise willpower? i've got 125 with clothes, panties, earring and dildo that I gave to mrs. cooper. still can't resist thomas. what did i miss?
I don't remember how much u need, but I think the suit it's enough. You can get it in main house, after meet the trainer

Dec 30, 2017
Ok, so 3 downloads of the game and 2 different RAGS and still unreadable, I officially give up, which is a shame since gay games are so hard to come by.

Hiiyo

Aug 4, 2017
I don't remember how much u need, but I think the suit it's enough. You can get it in main house, after meet the trainer
Ammm to get into main house u need to get a key. And as i know that key should be available after resisting Thomas, but 125 willpower isnt enough to resist him

jesst

May 6, 2018
Is there a way to get a cucumber after you accidentally ate two? (didnt know I'd need them or that there are only 2 :s) or do I really have to restart?

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
Ammm to get into main house u need to get a key. And as i know that key should be available after resisting Thomas, but 125 willpower isnt enough to resist him
Actually, no. You get the Key in the echo, and u don't need anything for that. I start a total (or, i will try) pure path today, I just pick the clothes in the inicial cabin and pick the key for the main cabin in the echo. But, I stop after that

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes