EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
135238_Clipboard01.jpg

Overview:
You play as “Daniel” Mcmanson, a young college aged man who was invited to the “Young Leaders of Tomorrow” Retreat. You accept and arrive with your friends and chaperone. However, the retreat is actually an evil demonic plot to corrupt and mind control you (Surprise!) and then send you back to corrupt others. You must escape the Retreat as your morals are slowly ground down by the relentless corruption.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-07
Release Date: 2018-07-27
Developer: Megaduck
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:
(HTML)

Extras:

Barbie_-_Enslave_3.jpg Barbie_-_Resist_1.jpg Bathroom-Fantasy-ZRul-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
If I remember right this game has a lot of M/M scenes so those that like that are on the lucky side, for those like me that don't like those scenes be aware of two things:

-In this game it's more than possible (I would say it will happen 100% sure) that you will get male x male scenes and not only a few.
-While the game has F/F and F/M the quantity is less than the M/M so be aware of it.

If you can tolerate things that you don't like (be it by skipping or fast loading) it's an interesting game, but don't try to fap to this, I'm quite sure most of you will get bone killers every 5 sec. It's an interesting game because of the story.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I played this a while ago, I didn't finish it but can't remember why. I think I just got stuck and there are puzzles with randomised answers so you its harder to ask for help.

Think it was pretty good though.

The changeling and forum posts make it sound like its complete?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
There´s a real nice girl on this game, and i was hoping to see some scenes with her but honestly its not worth it, no offense to those who like it, but there´s a lot of gay images in this game, i managed to find 2 hetero sex scenes so far, and avoided the gay ones, but still, if gay sex makes you uncomfortable avoid this game.

Ryancsh

Jan 19, 2018
Right, Have I done something very wrong here, cause every time I try to open it on RAGS it comes up with incompatible and/or the file can't be read

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
If I remember right this game has a lot of M/M scenes so those that like that are on the lucky side, for those like me that don't like those scenes be aware of two things:

-In this game it's more than possible (I would say it will happen 100% sure) that you will get male x male scenes and not only a few.
-While the game has F/F and F/M the quantity is less than the M/M so be aware of it.

If you can tolerate things that you don't like (be it by skipping or fast loading) it's an interesting game, but don't try to fap to this, I'm quite sure most of you will get bone killers every 5 sec. It's an interesting game because of the story.
There definitely is not more M/M than F/M. F/F is pretty low though.

I believe the creator wants roughly equal amounts of M/M and F/M but you can definitely bypass a lot of the M/M content. At least some of the M/M content can't be avoided though so you are correct on that point.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
There definitely is not more M/M than F/M. F/F is pretty low though.

I believe the creator wants roughly equal amounts of M/M and F/M but you can definitely bypass a lot of the M/M content. At least some of the M/M content can't be avoided though so you are correct on that point.
Well I haven't played a lot, but at the very least the beginning part of the game had a lot of M/M, at least that was my perception of it, if you have played more and you say that it's roughly equal then I will take your word for it.

Reactions: he_found_you

Saafi05

Jul 11, 2018
I m happy there's atleast some m/m scenes for mobile.
I'm not personally interested in it( except if it involves Shemales; trans; traps), but it's still nice to have some options

Reactions: he_found_you
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes