3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
And we need a walkthrough too
Not really necessary other than officially covering everything for you and everyone else. However, I'll leave that decision up to Midge. The only thing(s) added in this build is/are the ability to have sex with Lara & Shannon upon returning from Deliah's (witch) house. This can only occur in the evening and you're able to impregnate them (rng-based). The 0.18 walkthrough covers everything else.

Reactions: Midge

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
Any final news if someone took over the game and continue? Man I really hope whoever takes over, start working on it gives as a final news that this game will continue...

Reactions: BatmanNinja

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Any final news if someone took over the game and continue? Man I really hope whoever takes over, start working on it gives as a final news that this game will continue...
No comment via Discord from KillJoy as of yet. I, like everyone else, can only ponder a guess that discussions are still ongoing with whomever at the moment. I sincerely doubt KillJoy will drag it out and keep us in suspense for months given his reasons for stepping aside.

Aug 28, 2021
KilljoyTRV on Discord:love:

I've been thinking a lot about this and I am having a bit of a problem. My supporters voted on Tish being included in the last update, and she wasn't (due to several factors). That being said, in my view I let them down. Therefore I will be working on one last update for the game, making 0.20 the final update I will create. This one will include the afore mentioned Tish, plus a few other things. Hope you all are having a good one!

May 18, 2019
There will be one last update by Killjoy which will include Tish and some extra stuff, but it may be a while before we get it. That is when we will likely learn who is taking over the game from him.

• Haha
Reactions: mastercuck

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Something I don't understand, why are you keeping up on the game and going on in this thread if you dislike the game? This isn't a one off hate message from you, are you trolling or just bored?
A lot of people stick with games they have a love-hate relationship with in the hopes that they get better. Sometimes a game just looks like it has so much potential, but the execution isn't to your liking, etc.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes