motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So 3 updates later:

View attachment 3052204

Still not able to continue after this... Even went back a few save games.

I fixed it by pressing phone, calling someone, making a date, then an exception came, and I pressed ignore, and lois selected chloe, and the question was happy. I think that's not the way to go.

Of course I'm using the addon, could be, but without it, I'm a little lost sometimes, of what would be the better option...

Edit: Why the facepalm? If idiots keep doing that, I won't ever put bugs out here...
The upside is that the facepalm is just a reaction - same as a like. Don't be put off by the morons. If it really bothers you put them in "ignore" and you won't have to deal with them anymore. Also, you are correct; the phone is fubar. I use it only when I can't avoid it. Have a nice day. :cool:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
like the update togs just your kinda freakin me out with how you have Kiki being the way she is ... :(
i mean its cool and all and i hope you allow us to keep her to ourselves with whatever else being an option ,, please .. :(
i mean i realize that alot of others want the MC's girls to be able to be fucked by others .. they liked their mc's being cucked :rolleyes:
but i'm not one to do that ... :)
yeah i'm kinda greedy and want only my MC the have the girls ... :)
i don't play well with others in what i consider my sandbox :mad:

but its your game and i'll play it ... until i can't deal with things .. but hey , thats not your problem its mine ... well thanks for this awesome game :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
It really isn't. Personally, it felt even worse than the comments suggest and as a long time supporter of the game, I fail to see where did it come from and, more importantly, where is it going. I'm writing to togs as I'm writing this and hopefully, with feedback and suggestions, he'll make an alternative script and spare everyone here what some patrons had to endure...
LOL, I was like "how bad can it be?" but boy, those comments really undersold what a nosedive Kiki took. Having a history is one thing, but jesus christ...

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This kind of mistake always happen again. Bragging her 'history' in front of her boss. WTF.:FacePalm:
I mean, it was in full detail as well. I was just like; you can stop any minute now. TMI! Then her eagerness to fuck Jed when he showed up.

I'm guessing Kiki is going to just be made out to be the slut character by default. Shame as she was so shy and seemed innocent in the beginning. I was really excited to have her at first, but then she arrives and just goes full slut mode. Was really confusing.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I mean, it was in full detail as well. I was just like; you can stop any minute now. TMI! Then her eagerness to fuck Jed when he showed up.

I'm guessing Kiki is going to just be made out to be the slut character by default. Shame as she was so shy and seemed innocent in the beginning. I was really excited to have her at first, but then she arrives and just goes full slut mode. Was really confusing.
Sometimes I DON'T really know whether the story will go full dark corruption path or still remain some romantic moment harem love path.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Sometimes I DON'T really know whether the story will go full dark corruption path or still remain some romantic moment harem love path.
Sorry I forgot there is no romance tag. The story may just become a corporate slut collection game.

Also, sending dildo to your employee? Why so sudden change of MC personality that giving dildo to his girls and just treat them just like sluts/whores.

What is the purpose to create such a character like Kiki in a harem game? A slut just enjoy sex to fuck anyone even some bastards she thought.

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.10.02] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod update JokerLeader~ :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Also, sending dildo to your employee? Why so sudden change of MC personality that giving dildo to his girls and just treat them just like sluts/whores.
Indeed, MC started as a pretty decent guy who found luck in a sense,and used to have some notions of respect and decency. And then, he found the key of the cookie jar and dip his biscuit in any honey pot he could find... fine why not, it is fun.
Yet, the dev writing him now as a jerk and not by the player choices.. and the women are just sluts/whores.

The game is fun, or at least was really fun but is slowly turning into a charade IMO. Too bad. But i guess, it is the way that his patrons wanted, thus so be it.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Indeed, MC started as a pretty decent guy who found luck in a sense,and used to have some notions of respect and decency. And then, he found the key of the cookie jar and dip his biscuit in any honey pot he could find... fine why not, it is fun.
Yet, the dev writing him now as a jerk and not by the player choices.. and the women are just sluts/whores.

The game is fun, or at least was really fun but is slowly turning into a charade IMO. Too bad. But i guess, it is the way that his patrons wanted, thus so be it.
If Dev want to go down that path without giving player choice to decide. Then this will be another game I will give up playing. What a shame.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
If Dev want to go down that path without giving player choice to decide. Then this will be another game I will give up playing. What a shame.
Well. It sounds like one of us will have to give up on this VN, since there is no way the dev. will be able to please us both.

The biggest risk is that the dev. will abandon the VN because all the hate posts he is getting at the moment. He will be far from the first to do that unfortunately. Please have that in mind when you write your hate speeches.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Using WT Mod which I used in the previous version too. It seems to be updated though for this version
I've seen a couple of post saying that if you are playing a mod version, you can't just switch to the original version. You need to wait for the mod version to be released.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Please have that in mind when you write your hate speeches.
There is no hate, in those posts, just a mere observation. The game evolved in a way that was not totally predictable at the start. So we just express a point of view. I didn't see any hate, perhaps i missed few posts, just some disapointment.
If the Dev can't accept any kind of critics, well... but that said, we are not the ones that matters, the patrons do and the dev desires. He will certainly take more into account what his patrons may say and act accordingly within his vision for his game.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry, but you can have a Love / Harem path, and you can decide how you treat your girls, in fact this game gives you a lot of options, there are "unwanted and unloved" options as well to be honest if you are going down a path what you don't like it is because you did or failed to take the option acording to your liking, the wicked thing about that it is that playing without a "Mod" you'll have to start and restart or rollback from that kind of content, You don't like it? well leave it,
I loved the new update and I loved the Vainilla path, and also the Sluty path, If you are upset about the past life of the girls which you put into your gameplay, sorry that is something what happens.
togs-games great work and great Update ! keep it up !
Edit: El bacca Del Chew ; yes, there is no hate, actually, this whole hate wave against some kinks has become less anoying, whatever the Staff of F95 did it showed great job.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There's no NTR in the game, the sharing/prostitution happens at the MC's (if not always the player's) instigation. For now, anyway.

But Kiki's character certainly has swerved from what was originally indicated, going from the innocent receptionist harassed by her manager whom the MC could offer to hire to his company or as his maid to save and/or corrupt, via the meeting where Lois harassed her in turn, to now being a full-on deranged turboslut (and heavily traumatized victim of a gang rape). Not really my taste, but YMMV.

togs-games, these lines should probably be conditional on if "Video" in kiki.notes.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes