Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
the game is good the story too but it would be so much better if it was a sandbox where we could move freely or the only moment of interaction would be the choices
Oh boy

Game has sandbox? ----> people complain it's sandboxed
Game has no sandbox? -----> people complain it's not sandboxed

Would you like some coffee, too? :coffee::coffee:

is there sharing with Kari ? or its just lori the office girl ? and is it only in slut route ? is there sharing in love routes ? and what's the different between slave/ love / slut routes and ty in advance
is it there? isn't it there? is it in? is it out? is there only? isn't there only? how is it? how is there? why is it? what's the difference?

OH MAN

Guys, you don't need to be Albert Einstein (or Dr Greenwood) to foresee the outcome of your choices when the game is telling you "now you have to make a choice". YOU SEE BY YOURSELVES WHAT'S COMING NEXT

Come on

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Oh boy

is it there? isn't it there? is it in? is it out? is there only? isn't there only? how is it? how is there? why is it? what's the difference?

OH MAN

Guys, you don't need to be Albert Einstein (or Dr Greenwood) to foresee the outcome of your choices when the game is telling you "now you have to make a choice". YOU SEE BY YOURSELVES WHAT'S COMING NEXT

Come on
bruh you could have just answered with yes or no

Reactions: Trpfuhgshjvm
Jan 18, 2021
Hey, chill...

It looks like you are not understanding the reason for some of these questions. For us who have already played the game, it is obvious that we can go through the scenes and select the slut/mistress/girlfriend/whatever path for several characters.

However, those who are just discovering the game and who have not reached these choices yet can legitimately ask if they have a chance to see the type of content that they like or to avoid what they do not like. Some of the choices appear rather late in the game. I understand that some players prefer asking if some specific choices exist or not, before investing several hours into a game that they may not enjoy in the end if some choices are limited. There is no need to shout at them when they ask. ;)

hopelesslol

Oct 23, 2020
Oh boy

OH MAN

Come on
i know i will go drink my cofee then :coffee::coffee:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
the game is good the story too but it would be so much better if it was a sandbox where we could move freely or the only moment of interaction would be the choices
There is too little content to justify a sandbox. To justify a sandbox, you need multiple parallel story lines. Without that it will be a grind game.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I know a couple of sandbox games where people don't complain. The key is to have enough story content to have multiple parallel story lines and avoid grind. Slut/not slut path is not enough. It needs to be true story lines which can run parallel and independant. If you don't have that, you have to add grind to fill the void, and then people start complaining.

Reactions: hopelesslol

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Is there a difference in the game or in the story from who I choose, e.g. senior receptionist?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there a difference in the game or in the story from who I choose, e.g. senior receptionist?
It is still WIP, the Dialoges are different of course, and you get closer to that girl, it is also a way to get Manager points making the right decision based on girls skills. more I couldn't find out hope that helps

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
I like most of the girls, but why would I be interested in Kiki at all?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems like the most useless girls get the most screen time. I guess the author wants to save the spectacular girls for later in the story. But often an author burns out on the VN and the girls you waited the whole game for get rushed into an abbreviated finale with barely any development.
What makes it worse is that she forced on you as MC's PA, and she is like that no matter what path your choose for her. It wouldn't be so bad if she was some side piece that you could ignore instead of being forced on you no matter what choices you make.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
It seems like the most useless girls get the most screen time. I guess the author wants to save the spectacular girls for later in the story.
Agreed. Lois is completely dominating screen time, while otoh you barely have any interaction with Kari who is supposed to be the girlfriend and future mother of your kids and your wife. Not to mention her sisters, also your kids' mothers that you basically have 1 or 2 scenes with...

Then you are forced by dev to choose a PETNAME for Lois even though you're not on romantic path with her (which was the condition to choosing a petname for Kari) to make it even stupider.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Agreed. Lois is completely dominating screen time, while otoh you barely have any interaction with Kari who is supposed to be the girlfriend and future mother of your kids and your wife. Not to mention her sisters, also your kids' mothers that you basically have 1 or 2 scenes with...

Then you are forced by dev to choose a PETNAME for Lois even though you're not on romantic path with her (which was the condition to choosing a petname for Kari) to make it even stupider.
Since you are so cleaver, why don't you make a mod version and fix the "errors" or better make a whole VN you self. Then you can have it exactly as you like it.

No 2 persons are a like. For me there has been plenty of screen time with Kari in the beginning of the VN. Lois has also had plenty of screen time, but is now replaced with the new PA, which naturally means she get a lot of screen time. It's called evolving the story

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Unfortunately, another game that is going to die because of the author's wrong choices, not listening to their community, the community that gives visibility to the project... Well, just one more, right? :rolleyes:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Unfortunately, another game that is going to die because of the author's wrong choices, not listening to their community, the community that gives visibility to the project... Well, just one more, right? :rolleyes:
??? He added the content because there was a request for it in the patreon community. How is that not listening to the community? If I was a dev. I would definitely listen more to the patreon community than the parasite's on this board.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I've now played the update and either I'm missing something or there is no real NTR or prostitution content. There are some dialog (at a coffee table) about her past and we see a blurry still on MC's laptop from a gangbang, where it's impossible to identify any one. On top of that. The blurry still is optional. Then there is the snooker scene, which by the way is also optional. The snooker scene is basically just foreplay.

Have I missed something or are people in this thread really that prude?

Reactions: Maviarab

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've now played the update and either I'm missing something or there is no real NTR or prostitution content. There are some dialog (at a coffee table) about her past and we see a blurry still on MC's laptop from a gangbang, where it's impossible to identify any one. On top of that. The blurry still is optional. Then there is the snooker scene, which by the way is also optional. The snooker scene is basically just foreplay.

Have I missed something or are people in this thread really that prude?
that is what I tried to say, all this NTR is subjective and where anybody draws the line, there is no real point in discussing, it.
The game has a netorare tag, just to warn that in may contain scenes that maybe ofensive to someone.
for example there is a Hard sub/dom path which is to hard for me I'm not the type for it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hey, chill...

It looks like you are not understanding the reason for some of these questions.
Sorry, but no, I understand it.

That's the same reason why in every damn thread you always find TONS OF people asking: "is there ntr?", "is there pregnancy?", "incest patch?", "is there incest?", "harem?", "any saves?", "compressed?", "android?", "are there any mods?", "why aren't my saves working?"

Just wondering why no one hasn't already started answering them like Logan Roy answers Hugo: "oh I'm sorry, buddy, would you like a handjob and an advil?"

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
"oh I'm sorry, buddy, would you like a handjob and an advil?"
No, just a black coffee thanks ! ;) ;) comon you offered.
I mean there is this thread where the MC is a 4000 yr old vampire, and still there are questions about if he has something with his mother (who never was a vampire and long dead, as well as his relatives) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: really should we take such a question serious? or even bother to answer ? more so when it is stated in the OP in the sinopsis and separate ? but still !

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes