El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
The biggest risk is that the dev. will abandon the VN because all the hate posts he is getting at the moment. He will be far from the first to do that unfortunately. Please have that in mind when you write your hate speeches.
Since you are so cleaver, why don't you make a mod version and fix the "errors" or better make a whole VN you self. Then you can have it exactly as you like it.
If I was a dev. I would definitely listen more to the patreon community than the parasite's on this board.
Have I missed something or are people in this thread really that prude?
Well, about hate speeches... i didn't see those before, i do now !
Best regards

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've now played the update and either I'm missing something or there is no real NTR or prostitution content. There are some dialog (at a coffee table) about her past and we see a blurry still on MC's laptop from a gangbang, where it's impossible to identify any one. On top of that. The blurry still is optional. Then there is the snooker scene, which by the way is also optional. The snooker scene is basically just foreplay.

This site is full of whiny little entitled bitches....quite pathetic really, especially when instead of just leaving and forgetting a game, they just HAVE to voice their dislike of something and have a tantrum.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
This site is full of whiny little entitled bitches....quite pathetic really, especially when instead of just leaving and forgetting a game, they just HAVE to voice their dislike of something and have a tantrum.
I mean, you are just as pathetic with this comment. You just have to voice your opinion instead of leaving people to have their tantrums. Having a tantrum over other people's tantrums, pathetic right?

Also, why would anyone leave quietly? People played this game for 2 years, changing the directions obviously will cause a reaction. This is a forum, it's not only made for saying cute things about the games you like.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I mean: you don't need to ask these damn question (always the same damn questions!). You just have to understand that this is a FUCKING FORUM, and you are supposed to follow these threads and read what other users have written before posting something, because this is how a fucking community forum is supposed to work.

Sorry guys, I just had to blow off some steam.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
linkinn ; You pointed out a change of Directions, do you care to share where you see it ?
As far as I'm concerned the Dev develops a chunk of the main Story and a bit of the different paths, some paths need more than others, for what reasons they may be.

Jan 18, 2021
??? He added the content because there was a request for it in the patreon community. How is that not listening to the community? If I was a dev. I would definitely listen more to the patreon community than the parasite's on this board.
You are trying to make new friends with the tone of your messages, aren't you? :unsure:

Adding new content is great. If this makes the patrons happy, this is even better because this allows Togs to pay their bills.

What is being discussed here is not the addition of new content (again, that's great!) but the fact that this new content alienates a part of the community (including some patrons, as you can see in the Patreon messages) and this new content seems to be unavoidable despite the fact that the game offers many alternative paths, including the option to avoid similar scenes for other characters.

Some players always select the paths in which the MC acts as a nice guy and never mistreats any girls. This is usually ensured by selecting the girlfriend or mistress paths, not the slut paths. This may not be your cup of tea, but this is preferred by a significant part of the community, as you can see here and on Patreon. The issue that we are discussing here is that a new character (Kiki) has recently been added to the game, and there seems to be no way to avoid mistreating her, even for the players who only select the "nice guy" options for all characters. It does not matter if there are detailed visuals about her degradation or if these are only some blurry scenes or if this is only alluded to in some dialogues: the degrading content alienates some players in any case.

Also, you seem to oppose the F95 community vs. Patreon but you are wrong: the comments about the new content that becomes too dark and the lack of choice started on Patreon, not here.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
And that tag appears where?

View attachment 3055221

Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Huh ? :oops: Ok your right, now I could swear it was yesterday there before I answered MasterGamer (now not so shure, and I'm certain I looked at the wrong game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) thank's my friend :censored::LOL:
Edit: by the way Kiki content is the same even in my "Vainilla" paths so I'll wait if Togs add later some different dialoges so that the "Vainilla" becomes more logical.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
People played this game for 2 years, changing the directions obviously will cause a reaction.
What change of direction are you talking about? The talk about Kiki's past around the coffee table, the optional blurry image of the gangbang or the optional snooker table scene? Neither are even close to be labeled as change of direction. Kiki's sub/slut path was introduced when she became PA a couple of updates ago, as far as I remember.

Reifon

Nov 7, 2017
I've now played the update and either I'm missing something or there is no real NTR or prostitution content. There are some dialog (at a coffee table) about her past and we see a blurry still on MC's laptop from a gangbang, where it's impossible to identify any one. On top of that. The blurry still is optional. Then there is the snooker scene, which by the way is also optional. The snooker scene is basically just foreplay.

Okay first of all, you can stop being so aggressive, I don't want this to turn into an argument, regarding your post above, I can reply to you
1. I am a patreon supporter, and those community opinions are only the opinions of some of them, at least not me, and not everyone here is a parasite.

2. Your so-called optional snooker scene was initially mandatory with no choice. The alternative was the result of reactions from me and other patreon supporters and authors who didn't like this "mandatory shit".

I have been a patreon supporter since the early days of game development. At least I didn't expect it to become what it is now. Originally, the boundaries between fetishes were still clear, and you could choose what you like, but the boundaries are becoming increasingly blurred.

Togs offers fruit tea and black coffee (different options) at the beginning, you can choose what you want to drink
Some people like to drink fruit tea, and some people like to drink black coffee. When some people start asking togs to pour black coffee into the fruit tea, everything changes. The original two drinks become a bad mixed drink, and this is What's happening now.

I think everyone's opinions are important. Discuss rationally and don't attack anyone. Discuss peacefully and don't quarrel.

Peace

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What change of direction are you talking about? The talk about Kiki's past around the coffee table, the optional blurry image of the gangbang or the optional snooker table scene? Neither are even close to be labeled as change of direction. Kiki's sub/slut path was introduced when she became PA a couple of updates ago, as far as I remember.
He is refering to the general direction of the game, not specifically Kiki I guess

Jan 18, 2021
Togs offers fruit tea and black coffee (different options) at the beginning, you can choose what you want to drink
Some people like to drink fruit tea, and some people like to drink black coffee. When some people start asking togs to pour black coffee into the fruit tea, everything changes. The original two drinks become a bad mixed drink, and this is What's happening now.
Thank you! This is a nicely worded, polite message and a very good illustration of the current situation.

Reactions: motseer and Reifon

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
2. Your so-called optional snooker scene was initially mandatory with no choice. The alternative was the result of reactions from me and other patreon supporters and authors who didn't like this "mandatory shit".
Not shure, if you are talking about the same Snooker scene*, you are refering to Lois scene, which I guess he only saw the reworked version, (how it is now) and he is talking about the Kiki scene in this last update.
But yeah I can confirm what you said about the Snooker with Lois, and I was happy to get a choice afterwards.
Edit:* again I'm the guy who looked at the wrong game with different tags yesterday :rolleyes::LOL:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
.... the fact that this new content alienates a part of the community (including some patrons, as you can see in the Patreon messages)
What about the Patreon's who has requested the new content and likes it. Shouldn't the dev listen to them?

and this new content seems to be unavoidable despite the fact that the game offers many alternative paths, including the option to avoid similar scenes for other characters.
Have you actually played the new content yourself? The only unavoidable content I can find is the dialog around the coffee table, and a few sentences where Kiki tells MC that she would fuck Jed if he asked her to do so. MC never asks her to go ahead and fuck Jed or anyone else. All the other stuff is avoidable.

The issue that we are discussing here is that a new character (Kiki) has recently been added to the game, and there seems to be no way to avoid mistreating her, even for the players who only select the "nice guy" options for all characters.
Kiki's sub/slut path was chosen a couple of updates ago. It's not something that was introduced by this update.

Also, you seem to oppose the F95 community vs. Patreon but you are wrong: the comments about the new content that becomes too dark and the lack of choice started on Patreon, not here.
The req. for the new content still came from Patreon's, not here. On top of that. The comments about the new content didn't start on this board until the latest update was made public available. And last but not least. There are also comments on Patreon, from people who likes the new content.

Reifon

Nov 7, 2017
Not shure, if you are talking about the same Snooker scene*, you are refering to Lois scene, which I guess he only saw the reworked version, (how it is now) and he is talking about the Kiki scene in this last update.
But yeah I can confirm what you said about the Snooker with Lois, and I was happy to get a choice afterwards.
Edit:* again I'm the guy who looked at the wrong game with different tags yesterday :rolleyes::LOL:
In fact, Kiki’s is also mandatory, I’m glad it’s optional now

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Reifon
Thanks for the inside job information
:BootyTime:
The funny part about this executive decision to branch more into swinging corruption is that sharing Kiki don't even scratch the itch.

What is the point?

Be a man and bring a dark themed route to share your main girls or don't.

No mixed drinks here folks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In fact, Kiki’s is also mandatory, I’m glad it’s optional now
Yeah, I know, and I'am a bit on motseers side on this one, good thing is that Togs has a hand on the pulse of his fan comunity,
by the way you should try "Ottoeights" coffee ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:(plain silly joke)
Edit: Did you mean that we can have "Vanessa" as well ? by the way I'm still a bit thorn with the "Lactomax" Lois path. (It is bearable) so no big deal every game has it's flaws and goodies.

Reactions: motseer

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I assume that we on this board are discussion the version's that are released here, and versions that are only available to Patreon's. It's therefore not really relevant to discuss whether something was avoidable or not in a Patreon only version.

At least I didn't expect it to become what it is now. Originally, the boundaries between fetishes were still clear, and you could choose what you like, but the boundaries are becoming increasingly blurred.
So the VN has evolved to something slightly different from what i was 2 years ago. Is that really such a big issue?

Maintaining 2 different paths of a game or VN, just means that neither of them will be really good, and the updates will contain less new content.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
He is refering to the general direction of the game, not specifically Kiki I guess
But that is multiple updates back or am I missing something. As far as I can see, the only content i the latest update is around Kiki, and a tiny bit with Kari. Or am I missing something?

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes