internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
The game is really good, Togs is doing a really good job of being an dev with high quality content and regular releases (I mean main female characters have different outfits almost every day/update which is a level of work, cost, and detail that almost never shows up in these kinds of games). And almost all relationship/ sex stuff is optional with all characters which is rare. When people have pointed out things out of character or event that are non optional that people would like to be, Togs has quickly updated it most of the time to create a path that is, like what he did with this update and why it's is 10.02 instead of 10.01. As far as content size in update, Togs stated a like 6 months ago (at the start of the writers strike) that they were trying faster smaller content updates and hasn't said anything about changing back which is fine.

To add context, you can choose not to watch the video of Kiki and at the bar pull Kiki aside to talk instead of having her act slutty to win money (with no sex just teasing). Also the events Kiki back story happened to her not with her consent so I would hope most wouldn't assume that kind of thing makes a person slutty.

As for having darker content, it has always had darker content.
Lois is a sterile orphan who thinks her only value is to the company that helped raise her.
Mallory was experimented on and turned into a milk factory as well as other women mentioned but not met.
The 3 or 4 sisters were genetically engineered to be baby factories to cure the MC.
There is a charitable foundation that basically funnels orphan girls into a cult or to be medical test subject when they age out of care.
The MC himself is basically roofie man and magic BO that makes all the girls horny and want him and never tells them.
The doctor can bang her semi conscious patient recently in critical condition.
There is a (sex?)cult that worships the MC.
An AI that spies on everyone and helps the MC spy on girls without their knowledge among other instances of the MC being able to invade girls privacy.
I mean also there is the fact the MC took over a business and immediately can start basically sexually harassing every woman he meet as their employer.

I don't really understand people complaining that choices they don't need to make some how negatively impacts them and their character. Having a choice doesn't mean you have to choose to do it, I mean in real life you have the option to put your dick in a fire ant nest, I avoid making that choice because it seems unpleasant and I hope by pointing out that choice exists I don't hear about a rash of people being forced to do that.

Uncle Evolt

Jul 24, 2020
I like the game and all but in all honesty, it's really not god tier in any way. I low key surprise when there are people who defend and are willing to die on the hill of the whole Kiki charade. What happened with Kiki is yikes, I prefer if I can ignore her entirely through the choices I made previously in the game i.e. not choosing her to be the next PA. But the dev really threw that illusion of choice move right into my face and that ain't pretty. It's crazy how many of you are defending this decision of the dev, and then again I remember this site have a bunch of cuck hold game so there is that lmao

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
You can "order" 2 of the girls on "2paths" to have sex with a stranger, or being "schooled" by a Mistress. and a few situations with the "Main Girl" where it is hard on the edge of NTR (this last is subjective, so it doesn't count in my eyes)
Thanks.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
To add context, you can choose not to watch the video of Kiki and at the bar pull Kiki aside to talk instead of having her act slutty to win money (with no sex just teasing). Also the events Kiki back story happened to her not with her consent so I would hope most wouldn't assume that kind of thing makes a person slutty.
No, it's not that that makes her slutty, it's her constantly suggesting having sex with other men that does it.

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
No, it's not that that makes her slutty, it's her constantly suggesting having sex with other men that does it.
I had previously mentioned in another post about her character shift seeming abrupt from shy and mousy to overtly sexual and some suggestions to make the transition seem more smooth or make sense.

Personally I don't think Kiki being slutty is bad either way but to play devil's advocate in this update my read of it was not that she was slutty. When she was talking about her limits and used the example of being willing to have sex with who ever the MC wants was to show how extreme her willingness to give up control to the MC was, it wouldn't make sense to use that example if it didn't mean she care about it. In the optional bar scene I think her flirting and wagering having sex with the random dude if she doesn't win was essentially her pool sharking him because as I believe it mentions she is really good at pool and literally pretends she is bad and then crushes him without breaking a sweat.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I had previously mentioned in another post about her character shift seeming abrupt from shy and mousy to overtly sexual and some suggestions to make the transition seem more smooth or make sense.

Personally I don't think Kiki being slutty is bad either way but to play devil's advocate in this update my read of it was not that she was slutty. When she was talking about her limits and used the example of being willing to have sex with who ever the MC wants was to show how extreme her willingness to give up control to the MC was, it wouldn't make sense to use that example if it didn't mean she care about it. In the optional bar scene I think her flirting and wagering having sex with the random dude if she doesn't win was essentially her pool sharking him because as I believe it mentions she is really good at pool and literally pretends she is bad and then crushes him without breaking a sweat.
That's hardly the only place something like that happens though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is all far, far more than just "being willing to have sex with someone if the MC asks her to". How is she not slutty? IMO the easiest way to fix this is when she asks if she can fuck Jed, instead of a tepid "Err, maybe not right now" our guy answers (or at least has a choice to answer) "What? No! Of course not!" and she's only so slutty if he picks the first one. That's not going to satisfy everyone but it seems like the best bet short of basically scrapping the entire update.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
It looks like some people here have WAY to much time on their hand to play this VN. You should really try to turn off the computer and go out at meet some real people instead of living your life through a VN.

togs-games Please continue developing the game in the direction you like and ignore all the push back you get. You are only hearing from those who shouts the loudest. They seldom represent the silent majority, and no matter what you do, you won't be able to please them. There will always be something they want changed and the more you give them, the more they want.

And yes. I know I'll get a facepalm from the same couple of guys who has been facepalming all my posts for the last couple of days. They would probably even facepalm my post if I agreed with them.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
[/QUOTE]togs-games Please continue developing the game in the direction you like and ignore all the push back you get. You are only hearing from those who shouts the loudest. They seldom represent the silent majority, and no matter what you do, you won't be able to please them. There will always be something they want changed and the more you give them, the more they want.
[/QUOTE]

i've been playing this game from the 1st version ... so say what you like .... but this update does change from what this game started to be ... it doesn't matter to me at all what togs decides to do with his game .. all i can do is say this game did change and i'm starting to doubt playing it anymore .. but you and other like you don't care as long as devs change their games to make you all happy ....
ok moderators .. you can be haters now and delete this ... nothing new there :unsure:

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
As far as I'm concerned, Kari feels nothing, 'cos I rejected every girl except her & her sisters.

Same with this infamous coffee table conversation with Kiki: it did NOT happen in my gameplay.
yeah i've been thinking of going that route also ... hopefully it does not change :unsure:

Reactions: xapican
Jan 18, 2021
It looks like some people here have WAY to much time on their hand to play this VN. You should really try to turn off the computer and go out at meet some real people instead of living your life through a VN.
This is hilarious. Since yesterday you posted 16 messages in this thread. This is four times more than anybody else.

And after being told by several people that you are not representing them nor the Patreon supporters (your messages were worded as if that was the case), you are now addressing Togs directly as if you were representing the "silent majority". Even better, you write your wise advice to Togs as if Togs was not mature enough to understand how to deal with the community. Finally, you conclude your message by taking a victim posture... after basically insulting everybody. You cannot expect to be taken seriously after that. Regardless of the points that you were trying to make, you have done your best to destroy your credibility.

I do not know if you are interested in my advice or not, but here it is: no matter how hot a debate is, I usually try to refrain from posting more than three messages per day in a thread, so that others also have a chance to give their opinion. This gives me more time to think and avoid impulsive reactions.

Anyway, let's focus on the more interesting discussions:
The game is really good, Togs is doing a really good job of being an dev with high quality content and regular releases (I mean main female characters have different outfits almost every day/update which is a level of work, cost, and detail that almost never shows up in these kinds of games). And almost all relationship/ sex stuff is optional with all characters which is rare. When people have pointed out things out of character or event that are non optional that people would like to be, Togs has quickly updated it most of the time to create a path that is, like what he did with this update and why it's is 10.02 instead of 10.01. As far as content size in update, Togs stated a like 6 months ago (at the start of the writers strike) that they were trying faster smaller content updates and hasn't said anything about changing back which is fine.
I agree: Togs is doing a really good job and is usually quick at fixing things that are not quite right.

As for having darker content, it has always had darker content.
I also agree, but most of it is easily avoidable or is presented in a way that is not so dark.

Mallory is an interesting example because of course what happened to her is degrading, but you can interact with her in a positive way. So the past is easily forgotten and the MC can be a nice guy. I actually hesitated to mention Mallory yesterday as an example of something rather dark that is still presented in a positive way. I like the way Togs set this up.

Lois has a sad background but as I wrote a few weeks ago, there is still hope for her. Womb transplants are a thing now in real life, so she does not have to remain sterile in a game that features genetically engineered sisters and things like Lactomax. Lois could get the surprise of her life and be offered a womb transplant, eventually turning her into a happy mother and making her (and the player) forget about her dark background. I do not know if Togs is interested in writing such a scene (nor if patrons would vote for it) but this could be an opportunity to provide a happy ending (or at least a happy path) from a sad start.

I mean also there is the fact the MC took over a business and immediately can start basically sexually harassing every woman he meet as their employer.
How is that different from real life? :unsure: (OK, OK, I'm already gone.)

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Even better, you write your wise advice to Togs as if Togs was not mature enough to understand how to deal with the community.
Again. You are twisting what I wrote. I'm not giving advice to Togs. I'm just showing him that there are people here, that is not part of the mob hunting him at the moment.
The rest of your reply to me not worth comments.

Regarding your positive spin on what internet_says wrote. You could put the same positive spin on the latest update. Opening up and telling about your past like Kiki does over the coffee table is the first step in mental healing, and is written exactly that way, and explained exactly that way by Kiki. The rest of the "dark" path is avoidable.

Beside that. I think it's time that you to realize that the "dark" path has been there from day one. It's the foundation of this VN. There is a sex cult in the basement, the foundation is trafficking girls to be used as human lab rats or sex cult members, IRIS is doing 24/7 surveillance that is far beyond the movie 1984, kids are born and raised with the sole purpose of being a cure for MC etc. etc. etc. Wake up and open your eyes instead of keep whining about a change in direction that has been there from day one.

Last edited:

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
Again. You are twisting what I wrote. I'm not giving advice to Togs. I'm just showing him that there are people here, that is not part of the mob hunting him at the moment.
The rest of your reply to me not worth comments.

Regarding your positive spin on what internet_says wrote. You could put the same positive spin on the latest update. Opening up and telling about your past like Kiki does over the coffee table is the first step in mental healing, and is written exactly that way, and explained exactly that way by Kiki. The rest of the "dark" path is avoidable.

Beside that. I think it's time that you to realize that the "dark" path has been there from day one. It's the foundation of this VN. There is a sex cult in the basement, the foundation is trafficking kids to be used as human lab rats or sex cult members, IRIS is doing 24/7 surveillance that is far beyond the movie 1984, kids are born and raised with the sole purpose of being a cure for MC etc. etc. etc. Wake up and open your eyes instead of keep whining about a change in direction that has been there from day one.
You should really turn off your computer, go outside and meet some real people instead of living your life through a VN. You have beat your view to death like a dead horse. You're not really defending the Dev in any way, you are just championing the change in content. Are there darker things early in the game, yes, but not like the behavior of KiKi, and then it was set by the players choice(slut, sub, mistress) That is what is lacking with Kiki and what most people have a problem with. In case you are wondering I do have a life as this is only second post on for this game ever.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Roommate [v0.11.03] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 459mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I just finished the v0.10.02 update of the game, and I just updated my mod for it. It really seemed like Kari was going to make the player agree to work harder to keep her in the loop from then on, but she just did a big 180 at the end there. It was weird.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes