Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
You are definitely not alone, but given how we are treated when we voice our opinion in this thread (saw you got quit a number of facepalms too), I'm not at all surprised, that many keep silent.
The facepalms were definitely not for liking Kiki, they were for misrepresenting and degrading everyone who doesn't. But nice of you to keep that whole context from your reply. Talk about a strawman.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
From the beginning the story fabricated this problem to give us a solution, harem sisters impregnation.

Okay, bringing this new setup with sharing /corruption is confusing because is going in the opposite direction from the vanilla premise about having kids with sum sisters. And even worse is how little Impact does it have sharing a girl most people have no connection.

i can understand making Lois a complete sub bitch as her story already explained she being infertile solving the first contradiction.

who the cares about Kiki to enjoy her corruption path, and if she was already a bitch what is the point.

fair complain was about being unavoidable I guess.

Aug 29, 2023
I think I'm the only one on this thread that strongly prefers lois post masectomy, makeup and all.
I like proportional breasts. A skinny woman with small tits looks great. With double Ds she looks wrong; like there was a hormonal imbalance, or whoever paid for the boob job lacks esthetics and just likes em huge.

So Lois with small breasts: Yes please.

But she described herself before the boob job as being flat, and I’d prefer there to be some boob. We’ll see how she ends up. I seriously doubt Togs is gonna create five different renders of every scene to accommodate everyone who wants small tits, regular tits, original-boob-job-size tits, constant-back-pain-size tits, and gotta-push-them-on-a-cart-size tits.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I like proportional breasts. A skinny woman with small tits looks great. With double Ds she looks wrong; like there was a hormonal imbalance, or whoever paid for the boob job lacks esthetics and just likes em huge.

But she described herself before the boob job as being flat, and I’d prefer there to be some boob. We’ll see how she ends up. I seriously doubt Togs is gonna create five different renders of every scene to accommodate everyone who wants small tits, regular tits, original-boob-job-size tits, constant-back-pain-size tits, and gotta-push-them-on-a-cart-size tits.
I agree with the desire for good proportion. When I first heard Lois would be replacing her ruptured augments with Lactomax, I panicked thinking she would end up like Mallory! Nooooooo! I exclaimed! Fortunately, that will not be the case automatically. I'm pretty sure it will still be an option for those who prefer that look but togs-games stated that Lois will be returned to a similar size as she was before the accident as her default.

TBH, I was hoping for Lois to have those perfect nipples atop a pair of perky C cup breasts but we will more likely see the return of her D cup beauties. The bonus this time around is that she will no longer have implants! Regardless of the size, small like cutie Cassie, medium like kinky Kiki or extra large like milkable Mallory, I have always preferred natural breasts to fake implants. The key ingredient for happy breasts IMHO are plump, pink nipples that are responsive to my tasting and touching. That always makes me happy!:love::love::love::love::love: Fortunately, our friend togs renders perfect nipples to match the adorable faces and rocking hot bodies he creates. Bravo and well played!

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Same, though on the other hand - if you look at the game folder, many of the existing scenes have a bunch of spot renders. So clearly he's comfortable doing layered images, and this isnt outside the realm of possibility.

Reactions: PapaPhat

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Same, though on the other hand - if you look at the game folder, many of the existing scenes have a bunch of spot renders. So clearly he's comfortable doing layered images, and this isnt outside the realm of possibility.
But it still takes time doing the additional images, layered or not, and that's on top of the already multiple routes, which in worst case means it's probably at least 3 additional layers for each scene times 3 routes. All these options will end up killing any story progress.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Agreed. Lois is completely dominating screen time, while otoh you barely have any interaction with Kari who is supposed to be the girlfriend and future mother of your kids and your wife. Not to mention her sisters, also your kids' mothers that you basically have 1 or 2 scenes with...

Then you are forced by dev to choose a PETNAME for Lois even though you're not on romantic path with her (which was the condition to choosing a petname for Kari) to make it even stupider.
You gave the game a two-star review. Why are you still here?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Okay, sorry for my absence, I was away for a couple of days and then got sick. I've still got about ten more pages of discussion to wade through, but I think I've got the general gist of things.

So... a few quick points:

As I've said many times, this is my first VN. Some things I get right first time, others change based on feedback, whether it be from here, Patreon, or anywhere else for that matter.

I'm not trying to force anyone into doing anything. I'm not even forcing anyone to play my game.

The Lodge (the sex club) will be the main venue for the "darker" content, so it's easy to avoid. That, in combination with a tightening up of the conditional variables should help anyone that does or doesn't care for that to find or avoid it.

Kiki. I don't know if people just don't read the conversations, but Kiki basically tells you she's pretty carefree when it comes to nudity and sex but that her own choices haven't always been wise and she's putting herself in your hands.

Kiki and Jed. She's not REALLY suggesting she'll fuck Jed when he walks in on the two of you. That was intended to be humourous, based on the fact that poor Jed always seems to be tormented by your girls, starting with Lois in her very short mini skirt way back. Admittedly, she does later say she would have done it if you told her to, but that was intended to underscore her willingness to do as she's told.

There's no "they" - it's just me, one person, that does everything and there are only so many hours in the day.

Finally, let's try to be civil in our discussions. I know I'm occasionally a bit snippy (see my previous post) but I have a lot more invested in this than anyone.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Okay, sorry for my absence, I was away for a couple of days and then got sick. I've still got about ten more pages of discussion to wade through, but I think I've got the general gist of things.

As I've said many times, this is my first VN. Some things I get right first time, others change based on feedback, whether it be from here, Patreon, or anywhere else for that matter.

I'm not trying to force anyone into doing anything. I'm not even forcing anyone to play my game.

The Lodge (the sex club) will be the main venue for the "darker" content, so it's easy to avoid. That, in combination with a tightening up of the conditional variables should help anyone that does or doesn't care for that to find or avoid it.

Kiki. I don't know if people just don't read the conversations, but Kiki basically tells you she's pretty carefree when it comes to nudity and sex but that her own choices haven't always been wise and she's putting herself in your hands.

Kiki and Jed. She's not REALLY suggesting she'll fuck Jed when he walks in on the two of you. That was intended to be humourous, based on the fact that poor Jed always seems to be tormented by your girls, starting with Lois in her very short mini skirt way back. Admittedly, she does later say she would have done it if you told her to, but that was intended to underscore her willingness to do as she's told.

There's no "they" - it's just me, one person, that does everything and there are only so many hours in the day.

Finally, let's try to be civil in our discussions. I know I'm occasionally a bit snippy (see my previous post) but I have a lot more invested in this than anyone.
Since you have been fed so much negativity I will give you something positive. Kiki's character has really surprised me. Virtually nothing she's done is anything I saw coming when I picked her to be Lois' replacement. I haven't played anything to do with the lodge due to the path I have chosen but in the path where Lois removes her implants, Kiki has been quite brilliant. Wearing a silly maid outfit. Dislocating her jaw to deepthroat harder. Running naked through the office sporting a humongous dildo. She sure has come a long way from the dainty desk clerk with the HR complaint. She obviously has her detractors but I find her delightful. So well done at that.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Welcome back! I have no problem with the sex club and more "dark" content being added personally. I also don't want you to think slutty characters bother me, cause they don't. However it really did seem to come out of NOWHERE. I mean sure, it was clear off the bat that Kiki is more carefree than let's say someone like Kari. However, she never came off as this super promiscuious girl either.

The main thing that put me off of her, was the Jed scene, and the fact that if you're on her path, she goes around basically flashing her bits at everyone at the bar or flat out says she would like to be a breeding bunny or whatever the fuck it was. No matter what path you're on with her. Even on the sub path (where she literally wants to become your slave), you don't get a say in how she dresses, or how she acts at the club for example? Also why the hell are we letting this creep that runs the club boss her around without our say? I would have loved an option to tell him to fuck off. (maybe a bit nicer than that)

Now some of these things would make more sense on the "Slut Path", but honestly the paths didn't really make much difference at all this update, I tried all three, slut, sub, and mistress... and all three played at pretty much the exact same. Like what is even the point in having a choice in relationship if she is going to behave the same, dress the same, and have mostly the same dialogue on all three? She either needs to have only ONE path, which is slut, and that's that, or there needs to be something to actually differentiate the three relationships.

Also the Jed stuff being a "Joke", it REALLY doesn't come off that way. When I was playing through the update I didn't get that impression at all, so my suggestion in that regard, maybe just change the dialogue up a bit to make it more obvious she's joking if that's indeed what you intended. (Also, this scene really shouldn't happen on the mistress path)

Nothing else has bothered me about this game really (well except Dr. Greenfield at the party, gross), not even some of the earlier stuff people were griping about, like the Aria stuff. I don't mind if Kiki is slutty like I said, I just wish it wasn't so in your face. I mean it would be cool if she starts out moderately slutty, and you get to mold her to become even more slutty if you want on the sub path, then she'll become a turbo slut while being your sub. Then the mistress path imo should be more intimate, I'm not saying it should be all lovey dovey... but maybe a little romance sprinkled in, and she can still become your personal slut possibly.

I just want to make it clear that this is all just my personal opinion, and I'm only giving advice/feedback. This is your game of course, and you can make it how you want. I just want this game to remain great like it has been, and even though some people won't be bothered by Kiki, and even I am not going to quit over her. I still think it's good to let these things be heard regardless, cause these things add up, and if more updates come out with even issues that are even more controversial, it could affect the popularity of the game, which I don't want to see happen.

P.S. Sorry for any typos and incoherent English that may be in this mess I just wrote, I'm so damn tired. :ROFLMAO:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
The main thing that put me off of her, was the Jed scene, and the fact that if you're on her path, she goes around basically flashing her bits at everyone at the bar or flat out says she would like to be a breeding bunny or whatever the fuck it was. No matter what path you're on with her.
I'm not sure we are talking about the same scene here, because the bar scene I remember, the flashing and breeding bunny as you put it was avoidable as far as I remember.

Even on the sub path (where she literally wants to become your slave), you don't get a say in how she dresses, or how she acts at the club for example? Also why the hell are we letting this creep that runs the club boss her around without our say? I would have loved an option to tell him to fuck off. (maybe a bit nicer than that)
Can you tell a little more about the club scene. I can't recall that one, which is kind of strange as I'm pretty sure I've picked the slut/whore path for any girl possible.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
You gave the game a two-star review. Why are you still here?
Am I somehow forbidden from being on forum then? Are these the new rules? Or are these shadow rules? It's not my fault your game deserved 2 stars, I was being generous due to Kari.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes