Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.6.1] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label after_load is defined twice, at File "game/JokerMod/JokerTextbox.rpy", line 8:
label after_load:
and File "game/functions.rpy", line 147:
label after_load:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Thu Apr 21 23:51:20 2022

jkjkjkjkjk

Feb 23, 2020
Loved the update as I love Louis. However, I didn't get the ending as I have shot down Kari every time. I could get it being a final hail mary but I wish there was a way to shut it down. I'm also a hopeless romantic so I wish there was a way to commit totally to Louis. Keep up the great work!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So, I'm intrigued by the story so far and I'm inclined to continue to follow it, but, I do have an issue with the MC. What would you say? Is he about 5' 2" and 135 lbs?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
View attachment 1416638
Features:

Installation:

Just curious if the labels were done wrong here? Makes no sense for the supportive answer to give negative points while the kinda brusque answer gives positive points.

screenshot0001.png

I mean, your labels may match what the game does and the dev just coded it wrong. Dunno.

Actually found it in the CH17.rpy file. First one is just positive on one stat and the other is one positive, 1 negative. Here is the code...

"Don't worry, you're doing great. [JCONN]":
$ lois.confidence += 10
ls "{i}He's really supportive, even when I screw up.{/i}"

"Yes, you need to get it together. [JMP8]":
$ lois.confidence -= 10
$ lois.trust += 10
ls "{i}Well, at least he's straight with me.{/i}"

Last edited:

arieshazel720

Mar 19, 2022
View attachment 1416638
Features:

Installation:

Thank you Joker, you are absolutely very helpful...

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I know you must feel intimidated playing as a character that's bigger and stronger than you IRL but it's okay.
So, attack dog much? You need to get personal? Let's see... almost 20,000 posts on this site alone. I doubt if you know what real life is. I think I'll just ignore you from here. HANL

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
almost 20,000 posts on this site alone. I doubt if you know what real life is.
All I had to do there was pretend there was a global pandemic going on and that my country had gone into lockdown so I couldn't go out.

From there it was easy to sit at home and post on a forum........

So, attack dog much? You need to get personal?
It's called banter.

Now what you do is stop taking shit on a piracy site full of sex seriously.

There are enough dicks in the game without you acting like one...... see, banter.

I'm a fan of any dev who understands that males average .14m taller and 15kg heavier than females.
When that's the problem you are highlighting..... it's hard to form a serious response because it's quite ridiculous.

Nothing wrong with being short.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Is there a way to avoid Kari gets a belly button piercing? I am really not fond of piercings.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Just curious if the labels were done wrong here? Makes no sense for the supportive answer to give negative points while the kinda brusque answer gives positive points.

View attachment 1769649

I mean, your labels may match what the game does and the dev just coded it wrong. Dunno.

Actually found it in the CH17.rpy file. First one is just positive on one stat and the other is one positive, 1 negative. Here is the code...
That's the Mod old version, I've updated the Mod when I add the feature for the text box, and fixed that point's error.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Taking this game for my first test drive and am curious about a couple of things...First, choosing an MC model that looks similar to Max in that...other...game. Eesh...but I'll get over it (maybe). More importantly, I'm trying to determine the logic in presenting Ashley in a manner that leads one to believe she's a fall back, yet never allowing her to be what's implied. I go see her and it's the same line over and over and no opportunity to spend time with her. I would much prefer being with her than waste time with silly masturbation renders.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Great update as I finally can show more love to Lois. She looks amazing and will continue to be my fave character.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I do have an issue with the MC. What would you say? Is he about 5' 2" and 135 lbs?
The depiction of the MC was always meant to be pretty low key so as not to draw focus away from the girls. That's why he's almost always in the same very generic clothing.

One of the things I disliked in the (very limited) experience I had with other games was the girls were always in the same clothes all the time.

He's modelled at around 6' and weighs exactly nothing. Bear in mind the girls are in heels most of the time.

It's also why I don't give him expressions in the side images - it seems like that would be telling you how you're supposed to feel.

I have seen other games where all the renders are framed to avoid MC's face completely, but I didn't want to take it quite that far.

So, those were the choices I made at the outset, they're not likely to change significantly.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes