Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
I don't understand why would she be whoring herself when she is an office worker in a big tech company. That and she also doesn't have any kind of financial problems. This kind of reasoning really paints her in a wrong way in retrospect.
Kari is just an intern, barely gets any money from the office. That's why she takes up a second job. If I remember correctly she also goes to school some days in the week.

Oct 10, 2022
Kari is just an intern, barely gets any money from the office. That's why she takes up a second job. If I remember correctly she also goes to school some days in the week.
Her biggest problem was big city allowance which was prevented by Randy and after Randy was out of the picture, that problem was solved. She was not in dire need to earn money, not even this $50 means lunch for me level.

Reactions: mofonistik

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
1706790225818.png
Togs have put a warning in the game every time it's more extreme stuff. I you walk away from the extreme content then Kari will not become an whore.

Also fetishes has to be turn on, at the start of the game your asked if you want to see more then just romance stuff, sure it could be explained further perhaps.
With the new text colour system it should be obvious what to press even if one don't read the options.

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
Her biggest problem was big city allowance which was prevented by Randy and after Randy was out of the picture, that problem was solved. She was not in dire need to earn money, not even this $50 means lunch for me level.
At least now they get the large city allowance, that's an extra $500 every two weeks.
1000 dollar a month is not easy to live of. Also she probably has to pay for the school too. When she moves out she only had money for a cheep IKEA bed, she says she really needs the 8000 dollar for furnishes, and it might be that she is not allowed to buy food with that.

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD
Oct 10, 2022
Togs have put a warning in the game every time it's more extreme stuff. I you walk away from the extreme content then Kari will not become an whore.
Not exactly, if the Kari is whore flag becomes true she does whore herself, only thing you can choose whether or not see it. Making flag true is also too easy, just not be on her path.

1000 dollar a month is not easy to live of. Also she probably has to pay for the school too. When she moves out she only had money for a cheep IKEA bed, she says she really needs the 8000 dollar for furnishes, and it might be that she is not allowed to buy food with that.
Yeah the excuse of every whore, ain't it? Life is a bitch for everyone, she is not in immediate danger about the money. Also MC is willing to help, accepting help from a friend should not be as degrading as becoming a whore. Almost all of the interns, which is huge part of ASI, lives on the same rates plus rent for them. Also MC promised to increase living standards of the interns and making efforts towards it, it's only matter of time. He even suggested a plan to ease ASI girls into life. Giving some rent benefits, helping them until they reach 21 instead of 18 etc. She also works as a waitress in that same bar, so she is earning more than $1000. All in all, this is food for me is weak ass excuse. She could have said, fuck off you have no authority on me and I'd do whatever I want to MC and would be better than what we had.

In anyway, Kari being whore is not the problem itself, my concern about it is how she become one. If Kiki starts to whore herself, I'd probably say figures, but not with Kari. Same goes for Cassie and a few other LIs too, there is no background.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Not exactly, if the Kari is whore flag becomes true she does whore herself, only thing you can choose whether or not see it. Making flag true is also too easy, just not be on her path.

Yeah the excuse of every whore, ain't it? Life is a bitch for everyone, she is not in immediate danger about the money. Also MC is willing to help, accepting help from a friend should not be as degrading as becoming a whore. Almost all of the interns, which is huge part of ASI, lives on the same rates plus rent for them. Also MC promised to increase living standards of the interns and making efforts towards it, it's only matter of time. He even suggested a plan to ease ASI girls into life. Giving some rent benefits, helping them until they reach 21 instead of 18 etc. She also works as a waitress in that same bar, so she is earning more than $1000. All in all, this is food for me is weak ass excuse. She could have said, fuck off you have no authority on me and I'd do whatever I want to MC and would be better than what we had.

In anyway, Kari being whore is not the problem itself, my concern about it is how she become one. If Kiki starts to whore herself, I'd probably say figures, but not with Kari. Same goes for Cassie and a few other LIs too, there is no background.
Women's enpowerment to hop on the cock carousel! She is a strong independent boss babe! Social media is full of these type of women posting their L's! :LOL:

Oct 10, 2022
Women's enpowerment to hop on the cock carousel! She is a strong independent boss babe! Social media is full of these type of women posting their L's! :LOL:
Oh no, I am absolutely okay as long as they are honest about it. Like I said if she said I'd do anything I want, what's is it to you then I'd be okay and say understandable, have a nice day. Not what she said, or did. In Kari's case, I'd be just upset how a person as sweet as Kari became that but that's about it.

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
I checked the whore variable before and after pressing the walk away opting, I see now what your saying, the whore variable stays TRUE even after choosing to walk away, most be an oversight it should change to FALSE or the walk away option will become strange in later updates.

I forgot to count the bar. So yeah, the bar should give her enough to buy food. Also might even get free dinner while on break.
She must be an hidden slut then, her prices for the different services are cheap. ;)

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Imagine a scenario where the "kariwhore" flag is true, but the MC does NOT go and look at the back of the restaurant to discover she's banging like 10 dudes. A couple months down the line and she's pregnant. Later she has a baby who they assume is the MC's and they do whatever stem cell treatment they need to save the MC's life. Except whoops, the baby is some randos from the restaurant and now the MC's health is fucked up.
Or an alternate scenario is that the MC discovers he's got an STD and has spread it to all of Kari's sisters. Whoops. Guess you shouldn't have rejected Kari.

That's the crux of the issue I'm bringing up. As I said it doesn't apply to me, but it could be a potential issue down the line for some paths. Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, but it's just my two cents.

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
Imagine a scenario where the "kariwhore" flag is true, but the MC does NOT go and look at the back of the restaurant to discover she's banging like 10 dudes. A couple months down the line and she's pregnant. Later she has a baby who they assume is the MC's and they do whatever stem cell treatment they need to save the MC's life. Except whoops, the baby is some randos from the restaurant and now the MC's health is fucked up.
Or an alternate scenario is that the MC discovers he's got an STD and has spread it to all of Kari's sisters. Whoops. Guess you shouldn't have rejected Kari.

That's the crux of the issue I'm bringing up. As I said it doesn't apply to me, but it could be a potential issue down the line for some paths. Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, but it's just my two cents.
The biggest issue I see in the short term is if the next time there is a Kari whore scene and the IF kariwhore variable is what decide if the player will see it or not, then the player that didn't want to see the Kari whore path will still see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeppettoPossum
Oct 10, 2022
I checked the whore variable before and after pressing the walk away opting, I see now what your saying, the whore variable stays TRUE even after choosing to walk away, most be an oversight it should change to FALSE or the walk away option will become strange in later updates.

I forgot to count the bar. So yeah, the bar should give her enough to buy food. Also might even get free dinner while on break.
She must be an hidden slut then, her prices for the different services are cheap. ;)
So you see my point then. What I am this vocal about it, Kari is not a slut nor a whore. Remember how angry she was when she learned about Randy, or how adamant she was in whole Randy stuff. Randy was successful with his previous attempts but Kari did not budge. Also remember how she could not go through with sex after dinner date even though she is in love with MC. Then suddenly she is receptive to fists, bjs, gangbangs etc.

Also not an oversight it was meant to be that way, she became a whore. A nasty one too.

Yeah, like I said she could have put a bullet through MC's head instead. That would be more painless.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

I think you just spoiled the plot of the next 2-3 updates:Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Roommate [v0.10.08] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 325mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
is it possible to NOT have cassie as the receptionist?
Yes...but she will join (forced either for you or main reception) after the London visit. So never pick Aria as head receptionist (no actual advantage but then Cassie will always replace her)....hire her though as secondary...that when when she leaves you actually get to hire/pick more than you would if you didn't hire her ;)

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes