Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
After the first milk machine/sex scene with Mallory (and I think a later one was just a repeat of it), are there any later that are different? Or with any of the other girls?
Been playing awhile now and haven't run across any other scenes like it, wondering if there are even any others or other lactation content in the game.
Nope..not as of yet anyway (I am 2 updates behind though). I'm sure if you are on that route, when Mall gets her new place sorted out...maybe there will be diff scenes?

• Sad
Reactions: libertypics

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
You get more chances over the coming days...but the dialogue is looped yes. Little annoying....you can get that 'conversation' multiple times.

No, nothing bad happens, just more sex (though if cum inside her there is a flag set.... :)
Thanks. Baby making it is :devilish:. Sadly afterwards nothing happens. Hope there will be more planned in the future.
By the way, any clue what the "best" choice for Mellory is? Pic related:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know there is at least one sex scene with her by milking her boobs, tho it seems it wont happend in this part of the story yet. Im just wondering what is the "best" choice If i really want to help her, but also to keep her by my side. Obviously only giving 2000$ wont do the thing as I would just write her off, so thats a no-go.

Penthouse ? That was me first idea, but it was mentioned that it was like a luxurious, golden yet a prision for her. But at least she wont move out and she said the only thing she would be missing is the pool here. So that brings me to the only option left: The MC condos ? Because it seems the game is kinda and slightly building up the scenario up where Im gonna give all these waifus a place to life and it will be these condos, so wouldnt make it more sense to move her into one ? But since there was no different in dialog im not so sure if this is a good idea as right now.

Reactions: crisbr

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks. Baby making it is :devilish:. Sadly afterwards nothing happens. Hope there will be more planned in the future.
By the way, any clue what the "best" choice for Mellory is? Pic related:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know there is at least one sex scene with her by milking her boobs, tho it seems it wont happend in this part of the story yet. Im just wondering what is the "best" choice If i really want to help her, but also to keep her by my side. Obviously only giving 2000$ wont do the thing as I would just write her off, so thats a no-go.

Penthouse ? That was me first idea, but it was mentioned that it was like a luxurious, golden yet a prision for her. But at least she wont move out and she said the only thing she would be missing is the pool here. So that brings me to the only option left: The MC condos ? Because it seems the game is kinda and slightly building up the scenario up where Im gonna give all these waifus a place to life and it will be these condos, so wouldnt make it more sense to move her into one ? But since there was no different in dialog im not so sure if this is a good idea as right now.
In all but 2 saves I give her a condo. Seems the best solution to me personally rather than turfing her out and hoping that 2k is enough for her...or letting her stay somewhere she really doesn't want to. I have one save with each of the other options though cos I'm curious...but ti's probably just something else Togs forgot about heh.

When you find out her real story I do actually feel quite sorry for her.

killer331

Jan 26, 2019
I have just downloaded the game 11.01 and unpacked it. After I start up the game to main menu ok, then go to load my saved game which was from 10.08 the game goes back to main menu. I look back in chat to see if someone else had this problem and did not see it.

Thanks for any help.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have just downloaded the game 11.01 and unpacked it. After I start up the game to main menu ok, then go to load my saved game which was from 10.08 the game goes back to main menu. I look back in chat to see if someone else had this problem and did not see it.

Thanks for any help.
Mine from then works fine.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Thanks for any help.
Not correct mod?

Try rolling back as far as you can...make new save then load again.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Yes...but she will join (forced either for you or main reception) after the London visit. So never pick Aria as head receptionist (no actual advantage but then Cassie will always replace her)....hire her though as secondary...that when when she leaves you actually get to hire/pick more than you would if you didn't hire her ;)
I was just about to ask but it seems you are actually the best one to ask. Sorry mate :geek:
What do you think IS the best way ? Obviously the best choice when it comes to skills would be Cassie - Bree, right ?
But I dont want to lose my waifus :cry:. First I thought I should make Cassie - Kira (Or Kira - Cassie), since she is the main female protag, but there are some problems with that and hints its not kinda the best choice right now, right ?
The game explained me everything what I need to know, and it make sense that Mallory is not the best suited, in the hopes there will be better suited content for her much later as Aria would be kinda create conflict with Kira ? Tho I want to her in the MC company at some point, the sooner the better. Jennie is fine, I like her but compared to Cassie or Bree it seems she dosent fullfil the roles for Lois to work perfectly.

So, what do you think ?:unsure:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I was just about to ask but it seems you are actually the best one to ask. Sorry mate :geek:
What do you think IS the best way ? Obviously the best choice when it comes to skills would be Cassie - Bree, right ?
But I dont want to lose my waifus :cry:. First I thought I should make Cassie - Kira (Or Kira - Cassie), since she is the main female protag, but there are some problems with that and hints its not kinda the best choice right now, right ?
The game explained me everything what I need to know, and it make sense that Mallory is not the best suited, in the hopes there will be better suited content for her much later as Aria would be kinda create conflict with Kira ? Tho I want to her in the MC company at some point, the sooner the better. Jennie is fine, I like her but compared to Cassie or Bree it seems she dosent fullfil the roles for Lois to work perfectly.

So, what do you think ?:unsure:
I'm not sure there is a best choice at all.

You mean Kari heh. You actually can't make her your receptionist anyway, and if you try you'll get a crash (bad code). Just listen to games advice, it does make sense after all.

As for who does exactly what, there's no difference in the game...in terms of 'reception ability'...(except Rei is far funnier than Kayla btw as your intern). So it's more for me (currently at least) who you want to see. However, note (not sure if you read all my musings on this topic) after your second round picks (after London visit), they all tend to move around anyway between main reception and your office reception...so meh. However, if you want to date Caroline, make sure you pick her second time around when she available or you will lose out on her.

The main thing to really take note of is Aria. if you pick her as head reception (outside your office), Cassie will always replace her, regardless of whether you already have her as 2nd receptionist...or didn't pick her originally first time round. To avoid this (give you a little more control, never pick Aria as head). I think this aspect is by design as Cassie does have a fairly full relationship path, none ofthe other girls do yet (though all have the relevent code/flags).

From a gameplay perspective, it really doesn't matter, other than what I mentioned about Caroline. All my saves I have them all swapped around to see if it actually does ever make a difference heh. If you don't pick Chloe for example in the 2nd round pick, she will be hired regardless for main reception, but will still appear at your office reception at times. Not sure if that is by design...or the code needs some work heh.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I'm not sure there is a best choice at all.

You mean Kari heh. You actually can't make her your receptionist anyway, and if you try you'll get a crash (bad code). Just listen to games advice, it does make sense after all.

As for who does exactly what, there's no difference in the game...in terms of 'reception ability'...(except Rei is far funnier than Kayla btw as your intern). So it's more for me (currently at least) who you want to see. However, note (not sure if you read all my musings on this topic) after your second round picks (after London visit), they all tend to move around anyway between main reception and your office reception...so meh. However, if you want to date Caroline, make sure you pick her second time around when she available or you will lose out on her.

The main thing to really take note of is Aria. if you pick her as head reception (outside your office), Cassie will always replace her, regardless of whether you already have her as 2nd receptionist...or didn't pick her originally first time round. To avoid this (give you a little more control, never pick Aria as head). I think this aspect is by design as Cassie does have a fairly full relationship path, none ofthe other girls do yet (though all have the relevent code/flags).

From a gameplay perspective, it really doesn't matter, other than what I mentioned about Caroline. All my saves I have them all swapped around to see if it actually does ever make a difference heh. If you don't pick Chloe for example in the 2nd round pick, she will be hired regardless for main reception, but will still appear at your office reception at times. Not sure if that is by design...or the code needs some work heh.
Yeah sorry, meant to say Kari lol. If I shall to listen to the game adivise it would be 1th - Cassie, but 2th is kinda blured as there are 3 options = Aria, Bree and Jennie. I picked Jennie as she kinda seems the "best" of of three of them since Aria didnt had the qualifications (so I thought there will be something planned for later which suits her best), Bree mentioned she dosent plan to be a reception for long anyway so I picked Jessie. For sure for intern I picked Rei bsc of yellow fever. (Tho I still want this little brat called Kayla handled rough if you get my meaning :devilish:)

Good tip for Caroline as I didnt had her yet. Would kinda suck If i would loose out on her like this. Also who is Chloe ?
As right now, Main receptionist is Cassie, second receptionist is Jennie and for back-up I got Aria, tho it told me that Cassie would start from Monday and Jennie next week. So it seems Aria is not a part of the team ? But when i have a date with Kari next days and we visit the pizza place, she mentioned she is happy to work with me... so not only im confused, im still kinda want to pick the "best" choice as in the way I dont want to close the flags of potential LI, even if they dont have any content at all.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah sorry, meant to say Kari lol. If I shall to listen to the game adivise it would be 1th - Cassie, but 2th is kinda blured as there are 3 options = Aria, Bree and Jennie. I picked Jennie as she kinda seems the "best" of of three of them since Aria didnt had the qualifications (so I thought there will be something planned for later which suits her best), Bree mentioned she dosent plan to be a reception for long anyway so I picked Jessie. For sure for intern I picked Rei bsc of yellow fever. (Tho I still want this little brat called Kayla handled rough if you get my meaning :devilish:)

Good tip for Caroline as I didnt had her yet. Would kinda suck If i would loose out on her like this. Also who is Chloe ?
As right now, Main receptionist is Cassie, second receptionist is Jennie and for back-up I got Aria, tho it told me that Cassie would start from Monday and Jennie next week. So it seems Aria is not a part of the team ? But when i have a date with Kari next days and we visit the pizza place, she mentioned she is happy to work with me... so not only im confused, im still kinda want to pick the "best" choice as in the way I dont want to close the flags of potential LI, even if they dont have any content at all.
Yeah sorry, my brain goes faster than my fingers can type, and I can type quick hahaha.

When said listen to games advice, I actually meant regarding Kari and Mallory. Cassie fine as head and like I said, she has a relationship path which none of the others have, so if that interests you it's wise to get her in the first round picks. You can start it if you only get Cassie in the 2nd round picks..but lose a little content.

You're obviously not that far yet, so apologies, but already given names so I won't bother spoiler tagging this. Chloe comes from London, she works there. After you return from London, Aria leaves and you will get a 2nd round to pick receptionists. First pick will always be to replace Aria if you had her. Second pick (does nothing yet...but who knows in future) is effectively to be Lois' new assistant. bear that in mind in case it does matter in the future (it doesn't currently). The next 2 picks are 2 new receptionists. Chloe is sent to us due to the shit going down in London, if you don't pick her, she comes anyway and goes to main reception somewhere in the building. London is also (if you pick the right choices) where you can also grab yourself Vanessa as a receptionist too btw in the 2nd round picks.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I have a save myself specifically for Kara alone...if it ever actually happens...
That's a path I'm looking forward to as well. I did refuse the baby making, and Kara and I kissed, but nothing came of it. Now that Kari has moved out, there's less of a reason why I couldn't hook up with one of her sisters, IMO.

Reactions: Maviarab
Aug 29, 2023
Tried the new update on a few paths I have saved. I have a fuckboy path, a Lois-only path, a Kari-only path, a Kari-and-sisters path, a Lois-sub path, and a few others I’ve not got to yet.

The Lois-only path was a bit of a surprise, because Kari moved out… and then went full whore on me. I found her in the restaurant sucking cock for rent money. I had my MC talk her out of it, but then I found him hiring her to date John, with a bonus if she fucks him. I don’t want him to do that, but I haven’t found an option for him not to do that.

The Lois-sub path was a more pleasant surprise, as Kari decided she wanted to try being a sub. She was already kinda subservient, so I figure she’ll make a great sub. Although the sub stuff really bugs me when we veer into “If we drug them they’ll do more” territory. If we drug anyone it stops being voluntary and starts being rapey.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, sad :( I picked "more lactomax" option for her before her car accident and since then she kept teasing me about having even bigger tits than she had before but it seems this path certainly isn't the priority right now. Too bad!
Well again, only been a few days since the accident (in the story)...even the old stuff didn't work quite that fast. I imagine (just my assumptions...could be way off base) it will be another week or so before she even gets back to her old size.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Well again, only been a few days since the accident (in the story)...even the old stuff didn't work quite that fast. I imagine (just my assumptions...could be way off base) it will be another week or so before she even gets back to her old size.
Yeah, looks like a lot of waiting then, hopefully the project won't be abandoned before we get to that point.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So as to the personal assistant, later on what alternatives are there aside from bringing Kiki from her hotel? I'm guessing I probably took a less common route based on the chatter about the office staff shuffles. (Also is the only spot I can hire her for as the PA, or can I have her in reception? Was really weird for her to suddenly come in to be MC's PA out of nowhere).

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes