Mod Ren'Py The Roommate [v0.11.04 Public] - Walkthrough Plus+ Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Hm I just extracted the both files in the game folder and got this errors
Either reload the game or delete all the rpy files in the game folder and just leave the rpyc files. One of those should fix it.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Can't start the game with this mod installed. Base game was fine.
Quite a few errors. Only file that was overwritten was 00console & I assume that was just cuz you changed config.console from False to True

Reactions: Emelex

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Can't start the game with this mod installed. Base game was fine.
Quite a few errors. Only file that was overwritten was 00console & I assume that was just cuz you changed config.console from False to True
Yes, that was 'cause I changed False to True.
Alright, as I explained in the post just above the one you just made, either reload the game, restart the game, or if those don't work, delete every .rpy file from your game folder and just leave the rpyc files, then tell me if that worked or not.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Sorry, I did 3 cherry installs, got fed up and just went with JokerLeader's mod. Managed to finish up to current content. I'll check back next update. I appreciate your effort though.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Sorry, I did 3 cherry installs, got fed up and just went with JokerLeader's mod. Managed to finish up to current content. I'll check back next update. I appreciate your effort though.
I think I fixed the error by including the compiled rpyc files with the mod. I tried it on a fresh install and it doesn't give an error the first time you run it this time.

Reactions: krakr
Dec 19, 2022
Overview:
The Roommate v0.8.5 WT+ mod is my custom revision of JokerLeader's v0.8.5 Walkthrough mod for The Roommate v0.8.5 by togs-games. It adds additional scenes, choices, and dialog into the game, as well as giving the players suggestions and information about the choices they will make in the game.

Updated: 3/31/2023
Game/Creator: togs
Modder: Emelex
Mod Version: v0.8.5 WT+
Game Version: v0.8.5
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Disclaimer:
If you encounter a bug after playing the game with this mod installed, then odds are it's because of this mod and not because of the base game itself. So, if you are using this mod, post your bug reports here instead of the main game topic.

Download:

(Due to F95Zone's attachment size limit, I had to host the 32 MB archive on MediaFire.)

Screenshots:

View attachment 2317633 View attachment 2317636 View attachment 2317642
Are any of the ladies in this game automatically submissive inclined or do you have to turn them into submissives? If there are, which one(s)?????

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Are any of the ladies in this game automatically submissive inclined or do you have to turn them into submissives? If there are, which one(s)?????
You have to turn Lois into a submissive. Mallory will automatically submit to being milked and bred like a cow because she's already been pre-conditioned to get off on it. But Lois is the one major sub of the game.
As a side-note, I'm working on updating this mod to v0.8.7, and I've made major progress in doing so, but before I can complete my work, I have to finish playing the update myself. I'm strongly considering adding another roleplay decision menu to Day 62, but I'll have to complete it first.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Got the following error when you stay on the plane with Tilly

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Got the following error when you stay on the plane with Tilly

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You're absolutely right, I didn't make the s_offset check on Day 30 low enough. But I just fixed it. You should be able to download the updated/fixed version from the same MediaFire link. Sorry about that.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I assume Real-Life™ threw a spanner in the works? ;)
Any new estimate since we're almost 1.5 week later?
Just curious, no rush.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Just curious, no rush.
Yes, you're quite right about all of that. I think the rising temperatures have caused a sharp decrease in my ability to maintain speedy productivity. I spent much of the week trying to get around to working on some product reviews that demanded my attention, but I recently finished them this weekend. With that out of the way, completing this is now my top priority. I'll try to finish WT+ v0.9.5 within the next 24 hours, but again, no promises.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Yes, you're quite right about all of that. I think the rising temperatures have caused a sharp decrease in my ability to maintain speedy productivity. I spent much of the week trying to get around to working on some product reviews that demanded my attention, but I recently finished them this weekend. With that out of the way, completing this is now my top priority. I'll try to finish WT+ v0.9.5 within the next 24 hours, but again, no promises.
Take whatever time you need. It’s better you enjoy the game and making the mod than to speed a release.

Reactions: FaceCrap and Emelex

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Just curious, no rush.
Take whatever time you need. It’s better you enjoy the game and making the mod than to speed a release.
Alright, I've completed the latest version of the WT+ mod, and this time I met the time estimates I provided. I finished it around ~23 hours after my last post. It contains many useful features for getting the most out of your dating experience with Lois. I tested the mod as thoroughly as I felt necessary before releasing it, but it's still always possible that I overlooked something. If you come across any issues with my mod, please tell me and I will fix them as soon as I can. But there shouldn't be any problems, so please enjoy the update.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Just to let everyone know, I have not yet started development of a v0.9.6 update to the WT+ mod, and I won't start until I get around to playing the v0.9.6 update of the game. I'd like to say that will be soon, but I don't know for sure. Just know that I will update the mod eventually.
:ROFLMAO: The main game updates seem to come quick lately, I haven't even gotten around to play 0.9.5 yet, so no worries, take your time.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes