pyrinikos

Nov 6, 2017
Please, is there anyone help me, why I have to restart the game at every new update? why the saves are not working?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Please, is there anyone help me, why I have to restart the game at every new update? why the saves are not working?
The underlying structure of the game got changed around a bit to put in the calendar and the phone functions. But that might not be it. In my case, I had the mod before and had to wait for the mod to be updated because my modded saves wouldn't load and trying to skip the error just took me back to the beginning of the game.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
If you're using the mod, there's a new thread for that - look a few posts back.

If not, then you need to give me more information, maybe message me the save file.

Reactions: Emelex

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
The underlying structure of the game got changed around a bit to put in the calendar and the phone functions. But that might not be it. In my case, I had the mod before and had to wait for the mod to be updated because my modded saves wouldn't load and trying to skip the error just took me back to the beginning of the game.
The Calendar and Phone system are fairly self-contained, so I don't believe that's the case in all honesty. Hopefully I can figure out what's going on from his save file.

AirNest

Mar 26, 2018
hello, may i suggest adding more rows and/or cols slots on the Load/Save page?
and eventually a way to jump to a specific page

it would be easier for those who have a lot of save points and paths ;)

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
hello, may i suggest adding more rows and/or cols slots on the Load/Save page?
and eventually a way to jump to a specific page
There are six save slots per page, and there are shortcut buttons to the auto and quick saves and first ten pages at the bottom.

gelatinman101

Jan 10, 2021
Just binged this in one evening. With two focuses. Well done.
I was just a smidge sad that the submissive option for Lois wasbasically a variant of the slutty side-chick, when the same could have also been in a more trusting relationship.
Oh, and I've seen the odd mention of similar errors before, but when tilly asks about her uniform in the back of the plane, there's another one of them s_offset errors, where the available options don't cover higher than 2.

Also, I'm not sure if I can reproduce it, but I seem to remember there was a case of Kari saying she get a DNA test kit, then later, she said it was faulty and she got a new one, then later again saying it was faulty and she got a new one as if the first time never happened, and then there never, ever being a result.
Not sure how that happened, maybe due to the forced value change to get past tilly?

How do I fix this Tilly error?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
How do I fix this Tilly error?
That still in the newest version?
In that case, find 00console.rpy, find the dev console mention (should be the second False in there), switch it to True, save, start the game.
In the console, check the s_offset. You could modify it with, say, -=2, then later reverse that after the interaction in question.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
ha! Tim! ah you fucker.
just yesterday Tim was fired - so he met me today. already got a job, where would you think? doctor! in "Amnesia" he got a job as a doctor working in a clinic. just now had an appointment with him. =) Oh, he's such a scoundrel! =) here, enjoy!
screenshot0002.png
ah, so he's also a neurosurgeon, no, look at him, huh?

• Red Heart
Reactions: togs-games

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
Maybe Tim will become the toolman tailor - he makes clothes for construction workers!

Jed comes in with a whole new fashion look and mentions Tim's clothing line. *laugh*

Reactions: ramvivat

AirNest

Mar 26, 2018
There are six save slots per page, and there are shortcut buttons to the auto and quick saves and first ten pages at the bottom.
yes, i'm aware of it ^^
i don't like the quick saves because it's not "manageable".
auto saves are useful but have the same flaw

i don't know how you or other players play games with multiple paths, but personaly, i use 1 row for each path
and if there isn't enough rows, i jump to a very far page (to leave enough place for future save slots) to use the same method

your game has a lot of possible paths and with "only" 2 rows and no "jump page" it's a little difficult to manage so many paths ^^!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it remembers me i found 2 errors (maybe the same)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
ha! Tim! ah you fucker.
just yesterday Tim was fired - so he met me today. already got a job, where would you think? doctor! in "Amnesia" he got a job as a doctor working in a clinic. just now had an appointment with him. =) Oh, he's such a scoundrel! =) here, enjoy!
View attachment 2326160
ah, so he's also a neurosurgeon, no, look at him, huh?
Does this qualify as our first instance of fan art?

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder and ramvivat
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes