xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't think the branching is good tbh. I have seen a decent amount of stuff I didn't want to.
I'm shure that when you play a nice and vainilla path with Kari you have a love story, to be honest, there are paths which if they were linear in a separate AVN I would never play them,
I think the Concept is to play the AVN how you feel and are comftable in the way MC treats his girl or girls if you like to have a Harem.
Ignoring the darker paths, I had to start a few playtroughs to even get on some of them.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm shure that when you play a nice and vainilla path with Kari you have a love story, to be honest, there are paths which if they were linear in a separate AVN I would never play them,
I think the Concept is to play the AVN how you feel and are comftable in the way MC treats his girl or girls if you like to have a Harem.
Ignoring the darker paths, I had to start a few playtroughs to even get on some of them.
I was meaning stuff like the threesome or the thing that really turned me off the fisting. I couldn't seem to avoid them.
And at one point the game thought I banged Lois even though I didn't.

The bugs really hold the game back imo.

Reactions: Majindevil

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
yeah Joshy92 that was what PGJ said in his post, I didn't check this time if it was fixed, It was anoying when you play Kari monogamous route in my opinion.

Reactions: Joshy92

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This was an interesting game with intelligent writing where the MC is a wealthy and powerful mogul. Definitely not nukiage. There's a lot of care put into creating the visuals and they work well as the story chugged along. H-scenes, while short, also looked really good. There's a large cast of characters so I wish there was an in-game dossier for each character with notes that updates as one plays. While I enjoyed the overall plot so far, I ran into quite a number of bugs during my (mod-free) run in v0.11.04. These included story inconsistencies, line bugs, phone/calendar bugs, image issues, and so on. Nevertheless, they weren't too distracting. Often times, though, I felt that the game was too kinetic and wished for more player agency. Thankfully, not every character in the game comes of as braindead or an absolute dirtbag like a lot of games out there. That was breath of fresh air, imo. In any event, I'm gonna keep an eye on this one and see where it goes from here. Good stuff so far! Hope y'all have enjoyed the game as well. Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: rKnight and xapican
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes