Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
The game is borderline unplayable compared to what it was like a year or so ago. So much clutter in the story at this point that it is causing the development time to get longer with each update as different things keep getting broken branching content off for one fetish or another, or adding another character, etc with the player having a fraction of the agency with the plot in the newer content.

Its fine if its just placeholders for later content, but at this point "content creep" and adding actually "too much" has undermined the game in a variety of ways. Nobody would complain if he did a second/spin off game with "dark content" I'd almost assuredly give it a play and try it out it as well. I really want to like and speak well of the game, but at this point its a clusterfuck. I'm not TRYING to shit on the game, but the way it is at this point its hard NOT to (for me anyhow :LUL: ).

The new "kinkiness system" is I can see leading to bugs/complaints for the next few updates with older and possible content, where he could simply have flag for specific types of content a lot of people don't like for an easy on/off toggle. This hurls different content people might like into "tiers" when so many other devs seamlessly just have specific content as toggleable option

How many games do we see with futa/lesibian/piss/etc content as a simple on/off setting? Just place a flag for if it is a type of content and keep rolling. He's making it complex for no logical reason. He's got numerous games numerous people all use the same formatting for to use. No reason not to.
Yeh my common opinion, with more than 5 girls it's getting a fuck fest. I was the opinion with max 2 girls, relation it would be a nice story, but all those harem games keep adding girls after girls. In the end of half of them I don't even know the name or relationship anymore...

I liked the build up to seduce lois and kira?, And was hoping for a threesome, but then they started adding more and more sisters and he is seems to be fucking every girl in his work...

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Yeh my common opinion, with more than 5 girls it's getting a fuck fest. I was the opinion with max 2 girls, relation it would be a nice story, but all those harem games keep adding girls after girls. In the end of half of them I don't even know the name or relationship anymore...

I liked the build up to seduce lois and kira?, And was hoping for a threesome, but then they started adding more and more sisters and he is seems to be fucking every girl in his work...
I reformatted my wallotext, into a less novella size, but yeah. You can have several characters and not have them as LIs.

He's openly stated that at least one character was pushed by donors. For those who occasionally are saying well then why don't we donate as well? I'm not shelling out hundreds of dollars or whatever to compete with some memestocker/cryptokid. It's clear the amount of money being paid is worth more to him than upsetting the pool of his regular subscribers.

Could easily Make use of the cult, or any number of characters, like the office rival of Kari (name eludes me atm) fit these roles, but someone who wants to turn this into his own comissioned h-game made by togs is willing to pay for it, so... not much I can do about that. Sorry Kari and Lois, Kiki is new primary LI! :KEK:

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I reformatted my wallotext, into a less novella size, but yeah. You can have several characters and not have them as LIs.

He's openly stated that at least one character was pushed by donors. For those who occasionally are saying well then why don't we donate as well? I'm not shelling out hundreds of dollars or whatever to compete with some memestocker/cryptokid. It's clear the amount of money being paid is worth more to him than upsetting the pool of his regular subscribers.

Could easily Make use of the cult, or any number of characters, like the office rival of Kari (name eludes me atm) fit these roles, but someone who wants to turn this into his own comissioned h-game made by togs is willing to pay for it, so... not much I can do about that. Sorry Kari and Lois, Kiki is new primary LI! :KEK:
Like I wrote, I have no idea who kiki is, I will see at the next update.

ImplyingXisY

Jan 7, 2024
I have to agree with the consensus. Like I mentioned in a previous post, my fav girl is Rei. But despite the fact that she showed up relatively early in comparison to some of the other girls, they do next to nothing with her. She has like, what, one "sex scene" and it's a threesome where she barely does anything? But then a new character comes along and we immediately smash them or they get like a focus for a chapter or so. It makes no sense. And there are plenty of other characters like this. Nevermind that there is a company called Lactomax and the cult and none of these things seem to matter. You'd think a game with a company called "Lactomax" would have more lactation and breast expansion.

Genuinely wish we'd just stop getting new characters and just focus on the ones we have and giving them more content.

Reactions: mofonistik

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have to agree with the consensus. Like I mentioned in a previous post, my fav girl is Rei. But despite the fact that she showed up relatively early in comparison to some of the other girls, they do next to nothing with her. She has like, what, one "sex scene" and it's a threesome where she barely does anything? But then a new character comes along and we immediately smash them or they get like a focus for a chapter or so. It makes no sense. And there are plenty of other characters like this. Nevermind that there is a company called Lactomax and the cult and none of these things seem to matter. You'd think a game with a company called "Lactomax" would have more lactation and breast expansion.

Genuinely wish we'd just stop getting new characters and just focus on the ones we have and giving them more content.
Also another character with a potential future plot point (her photoshoot) that just...well...yet another thing that either got forgotten about, scrapped or...well, who knows exactly...

Reactions: Gojii
Jan 19, 2024
Spend money
Pretend to make world-altering decisions involving lactation and boob enlargement
Be puzzled by your Uncle's kinks and hidden dungeon cult
Creampie your "roomie"
Introduce yet another LI/f-buddy

Wash Rinse and Obey

I dunno. We're far from home right now Toto.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think that she will need to remove her implants for health reasons no matter what you choose. However, what she does after that is up to you.
This is mostly correct, the accident occurs if you pick stay the same as you are IIRC. Either way, she ends up losing the implants and going onto Lacto II

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Kiki is cute, but she's not a LI unless you're on an NTR path. She is a cock hungry whore. You (well, IRIS) found the video of her being "violated" by the magnificent seven." She didn't put up much of a struggle by all accounts, and she will love being a bunny at The Lodge. That's not a role I'd expose Lois or Kari to; they're too special. I'd employ a little master/slave roleplay to get them going, a little exhibitionism for Lois.
I'm still determining about Kari's sisters, though. Their personalities are too empty right now. Mallory's fuck machine has more of a personality than they do; they sure do look better, though :D

Reactions: hooter

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Kiki is cute, but she's not a LI unless you're on an NTR path.
Heh I don't think kiki is an LI regardless - unlike the others, note there's no girlfriend (ex or non-ex) path choice with her, it's all variants of 'fuck-buddy' or whatever.

Though I have known a bro or two to fall in love with their fuckbuddy.. :confused:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes