Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
First up, let me say that everything below is optional/avoidable content;

There is also the option to have Kari "Roleplay" as whoring herself out. This has you walking in on her counting the money from a guy you see leaving the room she is in. Kari then tells you about how she has been offering these services for extra cash. You can choose to end the "roleplay" at which point the game continues on. You can also choose something like "Lie about going home" and "Continue the 'roleplay' ".

If you choose to continue the "roleplay" or 'not go home' option, you get a scene where Kari fucks another guy.

I am not sure why this hasn't added the NTR tag to the game yet. As I said all of this is optional and avoidable, however, I don't think that should exempt it from NTR tag... You can't really just say 'hey its just roleplay' or whatever and dance around proper tagging...

I mean even the Developer refers to it as NTR in-game when presenting the warnings and such...

I don't really care about the addition of optional content, I DO CARE about accurate tags, transparency and giving players correct information.
WHat do you need to reach that point? the role playing? Can you give me some tips? Thanks in advance!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
WHat do you need to reach that point? the role playing? Can you give me some tips? Thanks in advance!
Do you even read anything? Like my reply to him saying he was wrong about that whole interraction?

There is no roleplay...to get the scene, reject Kari twice (do not be in any relationship with her at all..none)....when at bar, ask where Kari is, go look for, investigate the back room.

I was still forced to see the threesome with that other chick though.
And again, if that happened it's bad code due to something else. I've never had that happen in any save when I said goodnight and sent her home (this may be tied to whether or not you fuck her at the party or not...not entirely sure).

Reactions: Danjuro83

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't think togs is coming back to this site he hasn't been here since the 1st of February.
Perhaps unlikely. He keeps spouting the same rubbish about fixing stuff and looking into stuff on Patreon....heard it all before. One could argue can you blame him for staying away from here but at the same time, any vitriol he gets here is entirely of his own making.

I'll defend this where and when it needs defending (see last few posts for example) but there is a hell of a lot wrong with it, so much bad code and so many issues with unresolved plots, characters etc etc that I will deride it and not defend it when required. Togs likes to think he is a far more competant progamer than he actually is in reality.

He needs to start sorting shit out, getting it working properly and paring down what's happing in the story. I'm one of this VN's biggest proponents but even I'm reaching my limit of patience with it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Perhaps unlikely. He keeps spouting the same rubbish about fixing stuff and looking into stuff on Patreon....heard it all before. One could argue can you blame him for staying away from here but at the same time, any vitriol he gets here is entirely of his own making.

I'll defend this where and when it needs defending (see last few posts for example) but there is a hell of a lot wrong with it, so much bad code and so many issues with unresolved plots, characters etc etc that I will deride it and not defend it when required. Togs likes to think he is a far more competant progamer than he actually is in reality.

He needs to start sorting shit out, getting it working properly and paring down what's happing in the story. I'm one of this VN's biggest proponents but even I'm reaching my limit of patience with it.
It feels to me like togs is throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.
I respect that he's trying to please as many people as possible but that's only going to turn even more people away imo.

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
I don't think togs is coming back to this site he hasn't been here since the 1st of February.
I wouldn't put my dick in a wasps nest or walk into a buzzsaw either. There are a few comments every release about what is good and then a whole bunch of people complaining about everything little thing like togs shot their dog saying they are never going to play it again but next update they are right back saying the same shit.

It doesn't feel like criticism but just alot of concerted hate or people angry they aren't specifically being catered to.

Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
Do you even read anything? Like my reply to him saying he was wrong about that whole interraction?

There is no roleplay...to get the scene, reject Kari twice (do not be in any relationship with her at all..none)....when at bar, ask where Kari is, go look for, investigate the back room.

And again, if that happened it's bad code due to something else. I've never had that happen in any save when I said goodnight and sent her home (this may be tied to whether or not you fuck her at the party or not...not entirely sure).
The roleplaying is in one of the mods, and warns you heavily that NTR will exist. Don't blame the original game for that please.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I would have to play through it again as I don't keep exact a -> b of how I played through.

Though I think this is probably an 'English' issue on my part and that I used the term wrong (English isn't my first or even 2nd language).

Again, the term 'role playing' was not the main point of my post anyway.

Reactions: Danjuro83

Repetition

Jun 18, 2020
No matter if bang her or not Kayla gets pregnant
That is probably a bug, if you have sex with Kayla you're supposed to get her pregnant according to the code. If you pull out and spray on her butt it's even shown that the girl under her (in a threesome scene) that you left a little in Kayla

Creeper666

Mar 8, 2019
I know in the console command you can change money but is there a command to change energy, and if there is could somebody post the command to change energy, seem to always have low energy

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Well to clarify, the only way to get that scene involves 4 specific choices.

You cannot be in any type of relationship with Kari at all. None. This requires rejecting her...twice. Twice.

In this situation, yes, she will do things in the back room of the bar. To see this scene, requires 2 specific choices. It is not roleplay, you are not involved with her in any capacity (so, it is not actually NTR at all to be factual and pedantic).
Doesn't matter. It should still be tagged as such. Avoidable or not that has always been the rule, but we'll have people crying about having the tag added
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, when more characters increasingly have the ability to be every type of thing, they stop being as interesting as there's nothing unique about them other than the character design, and initial background, everything else is just placeholders. Kari looks like shit now anyhow.

I've said it before, it feels like togs wants to jam damn near every fetish he can think of into the game thinking it will widen the appeal of the game, and so almost all of the content related to that is increasingly half-assed, incoherent and ruining the appeal of multiple characters.

There are multiple characters that have hardly any content or background set up who could fill the niche that the whales are pushing to have for Kari/Lois. They could easily have let Kiki be all about that but likely some donor with an Asian fetish wants to impose some random from a hotel as the new PA who immediately acts like a whore. :HideThePain:

PS: People are being pissy about the game and fence sitting about dropping it because of how good it was in the beginning (in their view), and how increasingly dogshit/blatantly its being altered to appease a few people. Even a number of his donors are bitching, or togs themselves wouldnt be whining about the complaints people have.

Creeper666

Mar 8, 2019
Not sure if this has been answered already but with the WT plus mod when talking to Lois about lactomax the option saying she would be perfect with huge tits it says delayed by 6 dummy events, what is that exactly

Reactions: phoenixdown2006

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
is there any way to NOT have cassie in the game at all? i mean seriously, whats up with the author forcing this character in the story? i tried every combo i could during the first selection processes till i finally got one that doesnt include her, personally id prefer to actually just have the choices you make be relevant, like choosing A leads to A rather then A leading to B. anyway, im on the second selection process with bree, carolyn, chloe, and vanessa, but it seems there is no choice combo i can choose that will exclude her from appearing. is there any way we could get a pole up to see if people want the choices to more directly matter, or if they would rather the choices have choices that indirectly change things in unforeseeable ways?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is there any way to NOT have cassie in the game at all? i mean seriously, whats up with the author forcing this character in the story?
Hiring her should be avoidable, I haven't hired her on my playthrough. She'll still appear along with everyone else for group scenes like the communal night out and the barbecue, but if she turns up for work at the reception desk without you having hired her, it sounds like a bug.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes