Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
First of all, in a bar where the waitress dresses like a hooker if the girl wants to get tips must let the patrons grope and dirty talk them, and they will offer money for sex all the time, and Kari always says her tips are big and she always going party with her friends, so definitively she is a "semi-hooker" at least. On the other hand, her best friend and co-worker at the slut bar happily accept the job as secretary and quit the bar while Kari rudely rejects it and makes all the efforts possible to stay at the bar. I understand this whore path, but its choices would be important to this path, and sorry, for me this is forced NTR.
I would give a solid 5 starts for this game, but this forced path with no choices made me dislike this VN.

In real life would you let your girlfriend work in a shit place and wear slutty clothes? If you're desperate for money, then okay, but you're pimping your girlfriend or you have a cuckold fetish.

EDIT: If she wants extra money working even with the financial support of her millionaire boyfriend (which makes no sense) at least get a side job in a decent place.
... You feel quite strongly about this...
Are you sure your issue is with the game?

Your understanding about waitresses and their job is quite... different than mine, but maybe I'm an idiot and you the guru of love.

Might I suggest moving on? You either like the game enough to handle this (terrible, apparently) faux-pas, or it's too much for you, because (SPOILER ALERT) togs is not going to change an entire path for you, no matter how triggered you are by skimpy uniforms.

Reactions: hooter and Maviarab

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Wait what?! you can finally get her to the office now? I thought she turns it down regardless of your candidate pick choices.
No. She works at the company but not in the CEO's office (even though she drops in at the office from time to time). And she still has the side gig at the breastaurant.

Reactions: Maviarab

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
or does it?
Considering the number of people who clamoured for some changes that never happened, considering he expended recently on the bar, and considering your messages are on F95?
Yeah, your chances are slim.

Anyway, I may be a complete dumbass, but we have to agree on this: This is a multiple-choice VN that choices don't truly matter.
I disagree.
There are multiple sub-paths depending on your starting level.
I sincerely doubt you explored them all.
Yes, the general story remains the same, and yes there are choices that seem useless. Doesn't mean they are
Granted Lois dream in the hospital will probably no amount to anything once she shared it, but the choices you make change the MC experience and thus could radically change something down the line.
Ever noticed how Lois claims it's the second time she blows someone? You can get her to suck the MC at least 3 times prior to that. There are so many possibilities even togs can forget some of them.
But yes some things can't be changed, and won't be.
A VN offers you several changes to a story not a different story for each choice, there has to be a limit somewhere.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Considering the number of people who clamored for some changes that never happened, considering he expended recently on the bar, and considering your messages are on F95?
Yeah, your chances are slim.

I disagree.
There are multiple sub-paths depending on your starting level.
I sincerely doubt you explored them all.
Yes, the general story remains the same, and yes there are choices that seem useless. Doesn't mean they are
Granted Lois dream in the hospital will probably no amount to anything once she shared it, but the choices you make change the MC experience and thus could radically change something down the line.
Ever noticed how Lois claims it's the second time she blows someone? You can get her to suck the MC at least 3 times prior to that. There are so many possibilities even togs can forget some of them.
But yes some things can't be changed, and won't be.
A VN offers you several changes to a story not a different story for each choice, there has to be a limit somewhere.
I'm only talking about Kari, but it seems this whore rodeo is mandatory no matter the choices.

3.80 star(s) 78 Votes