Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is anyone having an issue where if you chose Jenny as your second receptionist, her image doesn't show up on the screen? The other girl is there, and says hi or talks to you, but the seat next to her is empty, But Jenny is supposed to be there, her image shows up on the side of the dialogue box, and she talks to you, but she does not appear on the screen. It seems to happen only at the reception desk so far, if it's in other scenes I will post again and add that on.
Long-standing issue with his code regarding the receptionists....

Reactions: sagerock820

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Roommate [v0.11.07] [togs]

Is things actually fixed? Probably not? Are things better? Maybe?

Changelog:

The primary reason for this build was to correct an error on my part which caused Cassie to become invisible (again).

I corrected some of the logic for MC's sleeping arrangements.

I also added MC's paycheck coming in, and some additional exposition where it was helpful:

• If you are on the baby path AND Lois is a girlfriend Kari will suggest that it might be a good idea if both Kara and Lois come over.
  • Lois explains that Kiki has taken Kari to the mall at the end of the day, neatly letting you off the hook for getting Kari home after work. She also tells you she's authorized Kari's travel costs.
So I'd suggest playing the day again if you're so inclined!

Win/Linux/Mac:

Reactions: rnzn and Maviarab

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Roommate [v0.11.07] [togs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -