MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Just downloaded this update and start playing Day 82 - Friday but have encountered a couple of issues - missing images in the lobby - "d82-03-lobby-01-cassie" and "d82-03-lobby-02-cassie"

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
The plot is sick mc need to breed sister wives to live.

No breeding/pregnant/baby bump/milk play (with pregnant not lacto meme)

The side li preggo dont work within the plot,for the actually memes.

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
Not sure if it's that scene, but in one of those she just sits there and looks at you - you have to open your phone and make a call to progress to next screen, try that.....
Ye I've already added an edit about 5 minutes after I posted ;) The phone still threw up an error lol. Errors and missing images all over the place in this release.

• Wow
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

The public release date remains the same as for Build 1106, which this replaces.

The primary reason for this build was to correct an error on my part which caused Cassie to become invisible (again).

I corrected some of the logic for MC's sleeping arrangements.

I also added MC's paycheck coming in, and some additional exposition where it was helpful:
  • If you are on the baby path AND Lois is a girlfriend Kari will suggest that it might be a good idea if both Kara and Lois come over.
  • Lois explains that Kiki has taken Kari to the mall at the end of the day, neatly letting you off the hook for getting Kari home after work. She also tells you she's authorized Kari's travel costs.

So I'd suggest playing the day again if you're so inclined!
No mention of the broken hiring screens, so likely none of his patrons have reported it yet.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
And you have a choice to let him continue or chase him away. You have choices.
I'm pretty sure he runs away no matter what, but he should be careful about adding this sort of thing because Patreon aren't exactly lenient.
Yeah there's no extended scene, just that image. If the fetish level is above three (which is impossible) there's a line variation that implies that the cop and the dog will get busy once the MC leaves, but that's all.

I'm not offended by the content but do think that it's symptomatic of togs' current approach to development: Rather than advancing the many straggling plot lines or existing relationships, he just throws more at the game: More random hook-ups with minor characters, more additional fetishes (but not enough room for them to actually satisfy enthusiasts), more of everything, plenty of nothing.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Is anyone having an issue where if you chose Jenny as your second receptionist, her image doesn't show up on the screen? The other girl is there, and says hi or talks to you, but the seat next to her is empty, But Jenny is supposed to be there, her image shows up on the side of the dialogue box, and she talks to you, but she does not appear on the screen. It seems to happen only at the reception desk so far, if it's in other scenes I will post again and add that on.

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes