visan

Jul 28, 2021
No, you've not missed anything. It is most likely an unintended consequence of the introduction of the "fetish level" system a few versions back, but the dev doesn't visit here anymore and hasn't addressed the issue elsewhere (that I've seen).
i rly hope its a bug, coz that "one time thing" that i let her know clearly that i dont wanted her to do, its turning in a week long thing and this time i cant even stop her from using my company plane to fly to london for a week...if this is intended i at least want an option to show her the door

Reactions: Majindevil

visan

Jul 28, 2021
i rly hope its a bug, coz that "one time thing" that i let her know clearly that i dont wanted her to do, its turning in a week long thing and this time i cant even stop her from using my company plane to fly to london for a week...if this is intended i at least want an option to show her the door
ok, i tried to get past this period of events without the walktrough mod, and the friday night sex didnt hapen(so its probably a mod bug and not a game bug), at least she dont talk about it(lets hope it means it didnt hapen...), the week long trip to england is still hapening, but thats not a problem if she can be trusted to keep it in her panths, im pretty open to shit but not when im not involved or behind my back, lets see how the week in england goes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
FYI, the compressed version of 11.07 won't run for me...it opens, then closes immediately. the uncompressed version runs fine.
P.S. I use your compressed versions for almost every game (tyvm :) ) and don't have any issues 99% of the time.
I honestly have no idea, it worked on my end before I posted it.

I re-did it and tested again and working, and also uploaded a new build, guess let me know if still bad...

The Roommate [v0.11.07] [togs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
to be sincere, i can't follow all evolutions of MC and his story, And I am lost with all female characters and their relationship between them.
The main idea at the beginning was right, but now I clic clic and clic.

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes