sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Even if it's not explicitly mentioned, a lot of the protagonists' boobs in this game look like implants. Lois is just the one where they actually confirm they were implants. Who are your favorite caracters?
My favorite is actually Lois. ;) And I like her better without the implants. I don't like the way implants look, I prefer natural. You like the implants and that's ok. Everyone has their own tastes. (y)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
My favorite is actually Lois. ;) And I like her better without the implants. I don't like the way implants look, I prefer natural. You like the implants and that's ok. Everyone has their own tastes. (y)
100% agree, some people prefer the look of saline and water, and others prefer flesh. And that's okay. :giggle:

Unfortunately as others have said it's unlikely he'd do the work of a full second set of renders for both Lois options, so it'll probably be grouped into one.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
And my favorite character is Kara. And one of the reasons is that she doesn't have any implants and she didn't use Lactomax. This makes her very natural. It's a pity that there is so little of her in this game.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
100% agree, some people prefer the look of saline and water, and others prefer flesh. And that's okay. :giggle:

Unfortunately as others have said it's unlikely he'd do the work of a full second set of renders for both Lois options, so it'll probably be grouped into one.
There's three options and it really isn't a great deal of work as he uses hundreds of overlays already (check the images folder). All he has to do is make the entire scene invisible and just render her torso. couple of minutes work to create the extra.

if he doesn't create three sets of renders given that he has given us the choice as to what breast size we would prefer to see on her....he is just intentionally asking for more hassle/complaints/trouble. HJowever, all that being said, it won't be implants ;)

• Love
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes