Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
So there is no new content in this so-called 'release'? Sure doesn't seem like it... am I missing something here?

For me this release, 7.2 ends at exactly the same point as 7.1 _ in the Hospital talking to the doctor. Wassup Dev?

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
as i wrote 1-2 pages before nothing new its just the public release not the leaked release both were 0.7.2

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
If I instal the walktrough mod it's messing up days. Jumps from day 3 to 45 then back to day 3 again to 45...
It's just a mess?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Thank you. Mod's post of having same version as the game confused me apparently. Still thanks for the heads up!
I posted my own version of JL's walkthrough mod for The Roommate v0.7.2 not long after the update originally came out in September. It's possible that it might be less buggy than his, but I don't know for sure. Personally, I'd wait until the upcoming big game update to revisit the game, but in case you want to give my mod a try, here's a quote of my original post [press the arrow button to reach the download link]:
Attached below is my custom revision of JokerLeader's Walkthrough mod for togs-games' The Roommate v0.7.2, which I call The Roommate v0.7.2 WT+ mod. I've spent several days working on it. It has more information about the various choices you can make in the game than the base WT mod does, and it changes some of the game logic to make some scenes easier to see. It also adds a few extra lines.
The most important feature, I think, is the addition of a roleplay option to Chapters 40-45, which allows players who choose to make Lois their Girlfriend or Mistress or something roleplay as their personal slave or slut for a while in order to see more lewd scenes and nudity that would otherwise only be available to players who chose to make Lois their Sub or Slut instead.
Installation instructions and a more comprehensive list of changes and additions are available in the ReadMe.txt file included in the mod archive. It's a little over 10 MB in total, but most of that is because of the four extra renders I added to the game images folder (and two of them remain unused).

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
It seems like I've been saying this forever, but I really would like to do a Gold Edition (or whatever) and properly integrate all the changes that have been shoehorned into the structure over time, but people will only complain that their saves don't work!
Always an odd thing to complain about considering the game is still in development. Hell it's often so long in between updates I end up replaying the games to remember what the hell is going on, let alone any problems with the save files.

I think a "Gold Edition" would be great if you decide to do one, as long as it's probably done like what CDPR did with its Witcher games - do it after the first initial release. Like an Enhanced Edition.

I like the story of the game and what I can make of the game mechanics.

My current constructive feedback: Make it possible to delete and name saves. Also there should be (when all the mechanics are ironed out) some kind of tutorial that lets the player know how things are working "under the hood" -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... stuff like that (see image in spoilers below):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cheers bones.gif

Reactions: Strykker

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
it would be nice that slut would be private girlfriend´s like harem style.
like level of girlfriend
I did not chose slut because it was not clear what the relationship would be .

it would bi nicer if there was a girlfriendStatus starting with level
something like
1= mistress
2= Girlfriend
3= slut
4= submissive

but overall the game is very nice.

UTOPY

Feb 27, 2018
I really like this game, but i think that the flaws of most erotic/sexual games in the present is the lack of a plot. The games are more straight forward (sex with all the girls, girls only see and want the MC, sex them all!). Even where there is a possibility to make them "girlfriend" material, the girls agree to be non exclusive and the MC continues to bang them all!

Just a suggestion, but why don't the Dev's start to change this and invest in a more depth and complex plot, where the girls in the story are not so "dumb" and "nieve". Imagine this scenario:
- a path where the MC has to choose only 1 exclusive girlfriend; the other(s) girl(s) will search other men (probably friends of MC) and somehow make him jealuous or be with other men to have some vengeance;
-With the girl rejected being in a relationship with the MC's friend, have a scene where the 4 are going out together to dinner or something. Then perhaps the MC wants her back? Will the MC try to sabotage their relationship? Will the MC propose a Swing night just to be with her again? And what will be the consequeces if the MC will be with the rejected girl again? Will the actual girlfriend break up with the MC? This should be something that a game would have, problems and consequences for the MC!
- And what if the MC pursues sex with other girls? Maybe friends of the girlfriend? Will they keep a secret or tell to her that her boyfriend cheats on her? Again, problems and consequences!
- And if the MC's girlfriend breaks up with him, what will he do? Will he have a chance with other girls that are in a relationship? Will he be able to and want to? Or will he want to try to save the relationship?

I don't know how hard is for a Dev to make such a plot, but i think this game in particular would gain a lot with a more complex plot.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I really like this game, but i think that the flaws of most erotic/sexual games in the present is the lack of a plot. The games are more straight forward (sex with all the girls, girls only see and want the MC, sex them all!). Even where there is a possibility to make them "girlfriend" material, the girls agree to be non exclusive and the MC continues to bang them all!

Just a suggestion, but why don't the Dev's start to change this and invest in a more depth and complex plot, where the girls in the story are not so "dumb" and "nieve". Imagine this scenario:
- a path where the MC has to choose only 1 exclusive girlfriend; the other(s) girl(s) will search other men (probably friends of MC) and somehow make him jealuous or be with other men to have some vengeance;
-With the girl rejected being in a relationship with the MC's friend, have a scene where the 4 are going out together to dinner or something. Then perhaps the MC wants her back? Will the MC try to sabotage their relationship? Will the MC propose a Swing night just to be with her again? And what will be the consequeces if the MC will be with the rejected girl again? Will the actual girlfriend break up with the MC? This should be something that a game would have, problems and consequences for the MC!
- And what if the MC pursues sex with other girls? Maybe friends of the girlfriend? Will they keep a secret or tell to her that her boyfriend cheats on her? Again, problems and consequences!
- And if the MC's girlfriend breaks up with him, what will he do? Will he have a chance with other girls that are in a relationship? Will he be able to and want to? Or will he want to try to save the relationship?

I don't know how hard is for a Dev to make such a plot, but i think this game in particular would gain a lot with a more complex plot.
translation
"I think it would improve the story if we could cuck the player, doesn't that sound good?yeah, cucking the player would improve the story sooooo much"

I think not.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022

this is something the dev should not listen too.

horrible.

this is ntr and will have nothing but bad backlash if the dev out of nowhere start adding it.
game suicide 101.

it also don't fit the mc to out of nowhere start getting cucked either.

there are games for your taste on this site if that's what you want.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

"I really like this game but I think it should be a completely different game."

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Exactly. 0.7.2 is the version that's been out. There was just some snafu where the main page wasn't updated properly, and it only recently got the current version number right. The next big update is coming soon, but this isn't it.
Only problem (other than the confused people in this thread) would be if this bump somehow got in the way of the game getting on to the "Latest Updates" page when the actual update is released. There is some quarantine procedure or other where the same game can't be promoted there twice within a short time span, but I'm fuzzy on the details.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
For those who think nothing has been added. As it says in the changelog it's for week 7 and a part of 8. Week 7 means day 49 where version 0-7-1 ends on day 56.

And it could also depend on the route your following. So some will get to see new content while others have to wait for more.

I hope that clarifies things.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes