• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Honestly, I agree with you, but...

- in the latest version, MC is recovering from being stabbed in the gut. Apart from having your dick cut off, I think that's the kind of injury that would most seriously impede your ability to engage in sex!

- my time is the biggest enemy when you're a single developer working alone. I'd love to have more time and resources to spend on this stuff, but it's always a problem.

- to my mind, sex scenes are the hardest thing to do. I've lost count of how many I've ditched and started over with.

- render time is also a big bottleneck. I have bought a second workstation, so hoping I can get that cranking once I have sorted out the network side of things (Daz isn't really set up to be used on more than one machine). I started out with an 4-core i7, 32GB of RAM and an nvidia GTX 780. I now have two Dell workstations, each with dual 12-core Xeons and an A5000 GPU.

It is my intention to up the frequency and variety of the sex scenes, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions!
I hope you didn't take my post as critic. I'm fully aware that developing a game isn't done over night. My post were more meant as feedback, which some people apparently misunderstood.

Keep up the good work. As I wrote. I like the story and graphics. I would just like to see more sex scenes. Without them it can't really be called a lewd game.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Honestly, I agree with you, but...

- in the latest version, MC is recovering from being stabbed in the gut. Apart from having your dick cut off, I think that's the kind of injury that would most seriously impede your ability to engage in sex!

- my time is the biggest enemy when you're a single developer working alone. I'd love to have more time and resources to spend on this stuff, but it's always a problem.

- to my mind, sex scenes are the hardest thing to do. I've lost count of how many I've ditched and started over with.

- render time is also a big bottleneck. I have bought a second workstation, so hoping I can get that cranking once I have sorted out the network side of things (Daz isn't really set up to be used on more than one machine). I started out with an 4-core i7, 32GB of RAM and an nvidia GTX 780. I now have two Dell workstations, each with dual 12-core Xeons and an A5000 GPU.

It is my intention to up the frequency and variety of the sex scenes, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions!
i like the game how it is it doesn´t need more sex scenes to be more enjoyable thats my point of it and if i´m honest i mostly skip the sex scenes

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
So, I play on an Android tablet, with JoiPlay. In case that's relevant to my question.

How am I supposed to access the calendar or the phone? I see no special icons, buttons or links that would allow me to do so.

I did download the functions.rpyc file and place that directly in the game folder. The instructions specified that, not any subfolder. That said, there was not an existing functions.rpyc file that got replaced.
Same here. Using JoiPlay and there's no button to access phone or calendar

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
Let's all just agree to disagree where appropriate!

You can't, as they say, please all the people all of the time, but you try just the same!
I really like your game, and think your efforts here are very very good. Big fan of the Hucow setup, and the expansive Harem we're seeing. Again, if you had nothing but time, content would be faster. Your life/work obligations come first.

I do want to say that the new 'phone' system, whereby you can call up all the women, may warrant a redesign. It is both tedious and painful to dial through all the ladies, one by one, to see if I need to bump their content/progression.

I don't ususually do a lot of reading in most VN's, because rarely am I that invested. In yours, I am reading it, and following the story. I've seen a few hints in the dialog to let me know who I should be calling, but I feel I could miss out if I'm not calling every one of them everytime I get a 'phone available' prompt.

I'd be happy to make suggestions, or leave it in your (busy!) hands. Thank you for your work!

Last edited:

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
I don't ususually do a lot of reading in most VN's, because rarely am I that invested. In yours, I am reading it, and following the story. I've seen a few hints in the dialog to let me know who I should be calling, but I feel I could miss out if I'm not calling every one of them everytime I get a 'phone available' prompt.
Maybe have new available content highlight the girl's name, in the phone, or something similar that works better for you

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Work in progress... MC is instructing Lois on how to be a better cocksucker, although it's his testicle in her mouth at this point.

View attachment 2344667
Well i have a huge problem with this MC... where is his butthole ??? I was hoping for some rimming and pegging but now i'm devastated, all my dreams are gone with the wind (not from his asshole tho) !

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
Maybe have new available content highlight the girl's name, in the phone, or something similar that works better for you
Agreed. And ideally, a simple check to see if there is any content worth calling for. If not, skip the 'Phone Available' state.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Mallory milking scene removed? I had to start over and made all the same choices and that scene happened before London the first time, but now I am on the London trip without that scene happening, its missing. I chose for her to stay at the Penthouse just like before and that's the only selection moment that happened, so there was nothing to miss.

Nope played from the beginning of the game through to the current update, and there was no miking Mallory scene. The previous time i played it there was 2 of those scenes with her, what happened?

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Mallory milking scene removed?
Certainly not intentionally! I find it hard to believe it suddenly broke, but I will check!

Okay, the first milking scene does depend on you having accepted fetish content during the initial setup.

The appropriate answer is "Kinky is my middle name" if that helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Hoping to find an artist to help with the bedroom scenes!

I've seen a bit of a surge in support over on patreon, so want to put that to good use. With that in mind, I'm looking for someone to help with those pesky sex scenes - I find them to be one of the hardest things to do but I'd like to include more of them.

So I've posted a help wanted elsewhere on the site, but would be happy to hear from anyone who'd be interested, or knows someone who might be.

Please don't bother with "you should talk to so-and-so" unless you know they're up for taking on some work.

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
So, found a minor bug, and a bigger one. For the minor one, Day 61/Friday July 3rd. Saying hello to Bree on Casual Friday and her response is tagged "r2" instead of her name.

The bigger one is when Lois brings coffee into the office directly after, the game crashes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No mods installed, just running 0.8.4 with a save from the previous version.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
A minor bug... Day 61/Friday July 3rd. Saying hello to [a receptionist]... her response is tagged "r2" instead of her name.
Am I right in thinking you DON'T have an intern, and MC just said Bree is looking good? If that is the case, the fix will be in 0.8.5.

The bigger one is when Lois brings coffee into the office directly after, the game crashes.
That seems to be because your relationship with Lois never got defined. My mistake, I thought that was take care of a long time ago, but it seems it's possible to bypass it somehow. Will add a check/fix for that also.

If you know how to get to the console, you can use one of the following as a temporary fix:

$ lois.relationship = ""
$ lois.relationship = "All business"
$ lois.relationship = "Slut"

The empty string is equivalent to the "Uncertain" or "Undetermined" options used in the past.

Obviously there are other possibilities, but I wouldn't suggest using the others without knowing more.

If you want to use the "Export Data" function from the Save Screen I can maybe take a look at that.

Send me a save taken at the same point. Ideally right after the screen where it tells you what day it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyd

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Well, here's the save. It's not directly after the date change, but you can see the date in the corner. I can export the data as well, but I don't know where it exports to in order to post it here.

I think I'll just start up a new save and see if that changes anything.

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I just discovered by looking at the game's code that you can call Lois at Lunchtime during the London trip to get a unique scene. But I'm having trouble finding a scene in the game that takes place in London during Lunchtime in which to make such a call.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes