• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video The Rope Dude collection [2022-11-27] [TheRopeDude]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
This video is great!! Superb video quality and some very good voice acting...impressive...oh, and who cares who the characters are, in terms of what world they come from...jeez, there is a portal to other worlds in this...question already answered!!

Britt Runa

Sep 1, 2020
Hi loves !

Made a simple English SDH subtitle for my deaf, hard-of-hearing darlings and subtitle lovers !

Here are the links to my English SDH subtitle
:)

The included file(s) may get disabled, deleted or updated in the future.

Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy !
Take care and stay safe !

Britt

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Like others, I agree that the video was awesome. Very good quality and voice acting that. And the facial expressions were just downright amazing! Like the first time Tifa makes Laura cum, that face was just fantastic.

I'm interested in this being who has corrupted Tifa, so I hope he keeps adding a little more about this being in future videos.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Eyy, nice. Another animator who makes videos that aren't shorter than my temper. Here's to hoping they keep em long in the future.

Reactions: Tulrek

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
wow... Nice work. Will lookout for that artist if he/she continues like that and think on supporting. I am right now highly dissapointed on the progress of Wildeer.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
wow... Nice work. Will lookout for that artist if he/she continues like that and think on supporting. I am right now highly dissapointed on the progress of Wildeer.
He/she?

Jan 10, 2019
A lot to say about this guy's first animation. It's fantastic, despite being rough around the edges in places.

I said somewhere ages ago on here 3DCG is all about:

-Scenario
-Animation & Detail
-Models
-Length

It's not always that a 3D animator gets all three right in most cases. There is usually a trade off between a couple or one. This guy is more on rentegra 's level in terms of superb attention to detail, extremely fluid, complex animation and actually has an imagination when it comes to scenarios. But model wise, while Wilder's model of Lara is great, Tifa pales a little bit in comparison.

One thing this dude gets top marks for is including models with huge tits(Lara's Wilder model) and actually including them in the scene and foreplay. I can't tell you how many animators using models with ugly medicine ball tit rigs or large breasted models just have them around purely for the aesthetic. If 3DCG is meant to be the evolution of Hentai/doujin then it's missing so much tension, build up, and foreplay. Read any doujin and the boobs get at least 3-4 panels of sexual attention before anything starts. Personally for me, the actual intercourse in most top tier animations is the worst or most boring part of it.

i.e. that shot that pans close to Lara's nipple, Tifa proceeds to gently breathe on them and the nipple slowly gets hard. Such a small tiny detail that produces a lot of sexual gratification, I don't think I've even see the top tier animators do this yet? It's shit like that that most 3DCG is missing constantly. These tiny details that showcase genuine arousal(think about this in some of the popular futa videos where the futa slowly becomes hard, gradually). These models are puppets and overlooked little snippets like this are what make it a little more life like.

Another gripping the nipple with the teeth and progressing with palm grasping and more nipple play. Slapping could have maybe left some marks though, ha! Wilder's boob rig still isn't quite there either an needs to be more soft and jello though the softness is a lot better than most when Tifa really grips. Stuff like this is just hot, and even more so in close up.

The animations did look quite complex and quite fluid, the faux wrestling moves when they're in grapple and Tifa is turning Lara around within her legs.

The dildo growth should have just been a cock and not a shitty magic dildo.

Facial animations, although very well thought out in terms of emotion mirroring what's actually happening, looked very janky in the mouth and nightmare fuel at times. Great examples of some decent reactions would be Tifa looks up after sucking the nip, clocks Lara is enjoying it and then proceeds to bite instead.

Impressive stuff. Hope this guy makes a whole lot more.

Reactions: namelessone22

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
I just wanted to add that his projects take a lot of time, this animation took him like 5 months to be finished, so do not expect content any time soon.

Reactions: Tulrek

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
hahaha... Yes. You are right. I don´t know why I wrote that, but I did. It´s fairly obvious that the developer is a man with that name.
Also... I wrote it because from time to time with the developers of certain games, I was surpised to see that it´s a women developing it. So that´s why I sometimes when I am not sure write it like that. This time though, the gender is so fucking obvious... yeay. Good night. :D

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes