Secetum

Nov 9, 2022
Very late, but I'd like some help with icons that'd appear sometimes for Saria. Also, do I need to do something before having the MC impregnating her, or is it just rng?

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Hey guys, downloaded a game with a gallery save but can't find this Japanese text I'm supposed to click to find the green orb and view the gallery.

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Guys I saw the "if" ending where you come home from a trip to find her married to the blacksmith and the "blacksmith as a lover" one, but apparently there's a third blacksmith ending?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Hey guys, downloaded a game with a gallery save but can't find this Japanese text I'm supposed to click to find the green orb and view the gallery.
If you used the full save that's floating around this thread... from what I remember, that's a special modified save that you have to load and it loads you into the fully unlocked gallery map. That save doesn't unlock the gallery the normal way.

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
If you used the full save that's floating around this thread... from what I remember, that's a special modified save that you have to load and it loads you into the fully unlocked gallery map. That save doesn't unlock the gallery the normal way.
Edit: Nevermind, it was referring to the day before. Got it.

So I managed to make it work, but I only saw the two blacksmith endings. Apparently there's a third one somewhere?

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Now I want a mod where I figure out what the blacksmith did (drug and rape her into marriage), steal her back against her "will" (whatever her will means anymore) much to the chagrin of the blacksmith, before killing him slowly :-D

In that mod, preferably we get to see more of the blacksmith's and the mayor's envy, hatred, and frustration if we get the Happy Marriage Ending.

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Ok... Now I'm looking for someone generous enough to share the save just before the conversation Saria has with MC where he tells her to be the Blacksmith's lover. It's not in the memories is it?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
As far as I know, there are only 2 Blacksmith endings and a special entry that shows some events that led to Saria's corruption before the 2nd one, I think? I don't remember for sure... It's been ages since I played the game and I'm not sure if I still have the right saves floating around.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Black Smith only has 2 endings ntr where he takes heroine as a what if non Canon as per dev and the one where heroine marries both mc and black Smith 3rd scene just the process

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Guys, so when the MC gives her to the guy at the bar and he takes her to his apartment, she doesn't come in the morning and there's an option to go get her. If selected, she apologizes that she meant to go to the MC early in the morning but the guy basically pinned her down and kept her there. Are there any dialogues like this about other guys who keep her in the morning?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Guys, so when the MC gives her to the guy at the bar and he takes her to his apartment, she doesn't come in the morning and there's an option to go get her. If selected, she apologizes that she meant to go to the MC early in the morning but the guy basically pinned her down and kept her there. Are there any dialogues like this about other guys who keep her in the morning?
From what I remember, it's just the blacksmith who pulls off that sort of thing if you advance his events far enough. It goes to the point where Saria has to sleep with him once every week for the sake of magic recharge for some weapons, and if MC doesn't go get her the next day, he always just keeps fucking her the next day.

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
From what I remember, it's just the blacksmith who pulls off that sort of thing if you advance his events far enough. It goes to the point where Saria has to sleep with him once every week for the sake of magic recharge for some weapons, and if MC doesn't go get her the next day, he always just keeps fucking her the next day.
Yeah, but does she say something like: Sorry, I wanted to come to Tail-san but Blacksmith kept me here?

Also, just out of curiosity, if the MC leaves her with him a week will he keep her a week? Or three days? Is there a limit anyone tried?

Btw I saw the blacksmith events and endings with a gallery save but I'm having trouble progressing past the first time he actually gets her in bed, their second sex event. I defeated the dragon and weakened the blue guardian at this point and still nothing.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah, but does she say something like: Sorry, I wanted to come to Tail-san but Blacksmith kept me here?

Also, just out of curiosity, if the MC leaves her with him a week will he keep her a week? Or three days? Is there a limit anyone tried?

Btw I saw the blacksmith events and endings with a gallery save but I'm having trouble progressing past the first time he actually gets her in bed, their second sex event. I defeated the dragon and weakened the blue guardian at this point and still nothing.
Yeah, she says something like "I'm sorry, I was in a complete trance." or something. I think the dialogue may vary depending on the level of depravity she's at. Maybe.

As for progressing the Blacksmith events. At first, you get a new one available for every new level you beat or some such. And I think some of the side-quests affect it too. So you have to beat the blue level guardian, and later the yellow level guardian to get more events. This is also tied in with the shop's equipment progression.

When it comes to the bar guy, he's not one of the ones that keeps her with him beyond the morning if you don't take her back. I think. Might depend on Saria's level of development. How she reacts to certain events and stuff changes in some events depending how depraved she becomes. It also may or may not be affected by whether the MC fucks the schoolgirl in the apartment next door. No idea... This game has a LOT of events and stuff...

Reactions: rKnight

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Yeah, she says something like "I'm sorry, I was in a complete trance." or something. I think the dialogue may vary depending on the level of depravity she's at. Maybe.

As for progressing the Blacksmith events. At first, you get a new one available for every new level you beat or some such. And I think some of the side-quests affect it too. So you have to beat the blue level guardian, and later the yellow level guardian to get more events. This is also tied in with the shop's equipment progression.

When it comes to the bar guy, he's not one of the ones that keeps her with him beyond the morning if you don't take her back. I think. Might depend on Saria's level of development. How she reacts to certain events and stuff changes in some events depending how depraved she becomes. It also may or may not be affected by whether the MC fucks the schoolgirl in the apartment next door. No idea... This game has a LOT of events and stuff...
I'm trying to get to the conversation where the Blacksmith asks to be her lover. Grinding to get tough enough to defeat her hypnotized sister at the ruins now.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm trying to get to the conversation where the Blacksmith asks to be her lover. Grinding to get tough enough to defeat her hypnotized sister at the ruins now.
Oh...

Hmm....

Then, I think you're at the stage where you need to leave Saria with the Blacksmith for an extended period of time when he picks her up for the weekly recharging. I don't remember how long though, or if that's the case or not. Maybe? Been too long since I played the game...

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Oh...

Hmm....

Then, I think you're at the stage where you need to leave Saria with the Blacksmith for an extended period of time when he picks her up for the weekly recharging. I don't remember how long though, or if that's the case or not. Maybe? Been too long since I played the game...

So the blacksmith scoops her up to "train her" daily every time I'm not looking. I got his Nordus and defeated her sister's golem or whatever it is. How do I get the scene where he asks to be her lover?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes