Cynical Uke

Jun 1, 2018
Okay. How do I get the confession scene to move her to lover status? Her intimacy is at 100 and I've beaten every boss and the entire game has just been "sleep, let's go to the dungeon, repeat"

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Okay. How do I get the confession scene to move her to lover status? Her intimacy is at 100 and I've beaten every boss and the entire game has just been "sleep, let's go to the dungeon, repeat"
U need to bring her to eat at night and confess there on the option usually if its high u would see a scene of the heroine consulting the maid about it too

Cynical Uke

Jun 1, 2018
Yeah I got the maid scene awhile ago, and then no other scenes after happened and figured maybe I somehow bypassed the confession scene by progressing through the dungeons too fast. Never would have guessed I had to take her to eat somewhere. Thankie.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Somebody can fix this error please?
Screenshot 2023-11-21 005013.png
As stated in this comment it show up when she is covered in cum, I'll leave also a save to exact spot to trigger.

Btw unsure if the OP contain both the translation for the 2.0 and the fix so I've uploaded the the all-in-one package on

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Humm did i broke the game? I'm at the boss of the second crystal (what a shitty rpg..) however i can't complete the side quest.
Question: the pregnancy are fixed or random, there are ovulation days? No matter how many days I'm trying she cannot get pregrant and since she got 2 kids already does this mean that she can get only 1 kid per person? If this is the case this is really unfortunate.. Perhaps I can cheat it?
Edit: ok I've cheat it and set high probabily pregnancy to 100% (before it was 20%)

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I'll never understand turning your virgin girlfriend into a town bicycle. just marry a hoe at that point wtf.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
I'll never understand turning your virgin girlfriend into a town bicycle. just marry a hoe at that point wtf.
i'm on the same ship.
i suppose, for someone, there is pleasure in the corruption in something so pure as love.

Apr 7, 2023
This game has some really hot events, which other events other than the Blacksmith gets Saria to move out and fuck on her own? I want more near-bad end events, the mayor one was also good.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This game has some really hot events, which other events other than the Blacksmith gets Saria to move out and fuck on her own? I want more near-bad end events, the mayor one was also good.
If my memory isn't failing me, those two are the only events that unlock any kind of bad-endings in your selection list once you complete the game. Well, outside of the whole "rape Saria too much and get kicked out of the town" thing, obviously.

She can be given to Rodrigo for training, but that doesn't do anything special and Rodrigo likes MC too much to seriously try to steal Saria from him... that and he doesn't care for commitment anyway.

Reactions: ThisisforProndude

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
hi, i trying to use save editor to change the lewdness and her body count but i don't know the variable?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
hi, i trying to use save editor to change the lewdness and her body count but i don't know the variable?
i managed to find them but it doesn't change anything i do wanna try finding the variable for intimacy and see f that changes anything

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes