SamsonX

May 29, 2018
No, i never got those events to trigger legit, only by messing with flags with the editor.
As for the bandit extermination, i think you have to speak wit the guild girl to progress it, the next part should be a very long VN like event, they capture you and rape the FMC before selling her to the orcs.
Her sister will help you and after the whole quest/event she should have enough stats to trigger the last lewd stage with new h events.
I see thanks for the help

Unknown2721

Nov 24, 2017
=================================================================
The Ruins of Luxoria 2.0 Sy's Translation Patch & Fix Applied.
=================================================================

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

__Use Locale Emulator to Run the Game

__ Credits:

__ emerladCoder For Providing the 2.0 Link and Fix
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/post-3392424

__ Sy For the Translation
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/post-3335233

__ PlayDat For Making a proper to do post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/post-3795288
Hello, the mega link is dead can you please reupload the file?

BogRider

Jul 20, 2017
My game still crash when talking to Yellow to finally go outside of town, wasn't that bug patched months ago? :(
it happens for me as well maybe PlayDat can help us the error code is
Script 'Window Message' line 346 NoMethodError occurred
undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass
but i do not think PlayDat made the mod/translation or has any way to help us which is a shame because that blocks the ice mountain scene unless you save scum or something else

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
it happens for me as well maybe PlayDat can help us the error code is
Script 'Window Message' line 346 NoMethodError occurred
undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass
but i do not think PlayDat made the mod/translation or has any way to help us which is a shame because that blocks the ice mountain scene unless you save scum or something else
This is a known bug, as described on post #193: this happens ONLY if the girl has cum on/in her, so just clean that up with the appropriate item and you can proceed with the quest.

Oh and yes, i didn't make any mod nor patch for this game, the merit for the great translation goes to Sy, that stated he is finished with this game.

Reactions: BogRider

BogRider

Jul 20, 2017
This is a known bug, as described on post #193: this happens ONLY if the girl has cum on/in her, so just clean that up with the appropriate item and you can proceed with the quest.

Oh and yes, i didn't make any mod nor patch for this game, the merit for the great translation goes to Sy, that stated he is finished with this game.
ahh thanks home slice i kept trying but i didnt try it when she was clean XD i wonder why it bugs out....

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Edit: if you follow my guide on page 11, all the links are still active (just tested). It takes literally 5 minutes to apply all the patches.
Hello, was just wondering if the patches have already been applied to the link in the OP or would it still need to be done manually ?

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Hello, was just wondering if the patches have already been applied to the link in the OP or would it still need to be done manually ?
Haven't tested it recently, but the link in the OP was outdated the last time i checked (MTL+bugs).
That's why i posted the procedure, so people don't waste time like i did and play with an actual translation and most bugs fixed.

Reactions: NeoGenesis

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Haven't tested it recently, but the link in the OP was outdated the last time i checked (MTL+bugs).
That's why i posted the procedure, so people don't waste time like i did and play with an actual translation and most bugs fixed.
Thanks.

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
Weird question but does anyone know what the background music for fort ray is called? The music file is "dan005" and I feel like I've heard it in other rpgmaker games but I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

Also the link in OP is updated to the patched v2.0 now, I just downloaded it.

Reactions: NeoGenesis

TK201299

May 20, 2020
1. Make him your Girlfriend for that max out the relationship (100) do a few dungeon runs you get 13-15 RP / day (in the tavern ask him to become lovers.) (After becoming lovers you can pimp him out to everybody or not depends on you.)

2. Now you can weaken the bosses, right sealed door in the boss room ,now unlocked go there.

3. Changing the girl personality, you need to finish the thief questline.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only the armorsmith route is NTR the rest of them are cuckolding.

Have to replay the game a few times to get all routes have fun (y).
Thank you. I will check it out.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Only the armorsmith route is NTR the rest of them are cuckolding.
[/QUOTE]
whats the difference between the two?

Mr bow

Dec 7, 2020
Note - The moment you become lovers NTR is 100% gonna happen.
infact you the player dorce her to fuck other men (only option) and yu can either chose to watch or not.
or, you can just fuck her and maybe her friends and complete the game.

dunno if you can netori all the way. tbh i tried everything in netorare and seems some parts of the game will stay hidden unless netotare (female fucking men) is active. dont know much about netori (man fucks women)

jaseena

Nov 13, 2018
dunno if you can netori all the way. tbh i tried everything in netorare and seems some parts of the game will stay hidden unless netotare (female fucking men) is active. dont know much about netori (man fucks women)
thats not what those words mean

Netorare means your lover is getting stolen and netori is cuckolding someone else

Netorase is you telling your lover to do someone else

May 28, 2019
1614643685761.png
Anyone know how to unlock the last event CG of Arms Craftman route? I can't unlock it myself despite letting her sleep with him before/after/without going to dungeon. And I want to unlock it in the game, not turning on the toggle and get the free CG.

Just couldn't find what conditions I need to fulfil. Note that this is NOT the ending for this route, this event is after she became lover with him.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes