zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
How do you activate the gallery in game? I'm already pretty far in (3rd dungeon) and still no gallery it seems.

Also, does this have shota content? One image in the OP seems to be with a shota.

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
this game is very under rated. the translation was great. if you like NTR then everything in this game is for you. i'm still holding out hope that the "prequel" gets translated too at some point.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Yes one of the best ntr games ever made. Girl gets fucked for days straight while drugged. Still get a hard on while thinking about this scene :)

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Personally I'm waiting for the next game. Sadly the developer isn't too open about the development. Lately he has only been making a short blog post per month. Plus he said that he isn't even sure about a release this year.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm at the 3rd crystal so far. I haven't seen her have any sex with others so far. Dunno how it works. Do you have to be the one to take her virginity?

jaseena

Nov 13, 2018
get her drunk and boink her and make her your gf, you should be able to tell her to do things after

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
I'm at the 3rd crystal so far. I haven't seen her have any sex with others so far. Dunno how it works. Do you have to be the one to take her virginity?
raise your love meter then confess, after confessing a sex scee imprompts you can either choose fucking her or making her give her virginity to the guy next door

Reactions: AtotehZ

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Is the Main Post still the Updated Version or not? Saw someone with a Updated MEGA but Link is dead

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Are there other games like this where you willingly give your girlfriend or crush's virginity to someone else? Ive never seen this scene explored until now
Me too

Is the latest download bug free or the game still bugs out and crashes when you have to go outside and talk to the yellow haired guard.

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
This game is one of those games for me that I really enjoyed but the game breaking bugs prevents me to actually play the game and finish it. And this makes me think that I wish I knew Japanese so that I could just buy the original games straight away.

GroovyJim

Feb 5, 2020
Is there any gallery?, seem some images where there's a portal right to the bed. That portal is not there in my game.

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
ah yes, i really fucking love this everytime i play it again i discover new routes

i didnt know FeMc actually going netorare route after orc rape incident. But it irritates me she refuses to have a shower.
And Kai fuckbuddy route is scrapped i guess i accepted his offer 3 times, but neither i can fuck the alchemist nor he can fuck FeMc

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes