Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
ah yes, i really fucking love this everytime i play it again i discover new routes

i didnt know FeMc actually going netorare route after orc rape incident. But it irritates me she refuses to have a shower.
And Kai fuckbuddy route is scrapped i guess i accepted his offer 3 times, but neither i can fuck the alchemist nor he can fuck FeMc
Any guide on all routes? like small tips

Reactions: Nero019 and rgnar62

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Hey... I really liked this game! So far I've been played like 5 hours straight, I love the way they show the ntr around that world. Anyone know some kind of game similar to this one?
It would be from the same guy Mijishi - Amor Mahor Academy (amazing game netorase a bit weaker but stronger ntr), there are a few netorase games I advise looking at https://f95zone.to/threads/complete-netorase-sharing-games-master-list.90458/

But take with a grain of salt cause many are higher/lower on preference

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It would be from the same guy Mijishi - Amor Mahor Academy (amazing game netorase a bit weaker but stronger ntr), there are a few netorase games I advise looking at https://f95zone.to/threads/complete-netorase-sharing-games-master-list.90458/

But take with a grain of salt cause many are higher/lower on preference
I played like 15 minutes of Amor magical academy and I didn't like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for your help!

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Sieglinnde Have you tried Holding Hands? Still early development but already has a lot content with different paths going on.
Yeah I tried it, I didn't really love the NTR but it seems really good. The thing that I didn't like is that
But yeah, it seems good. Waiting for more updates

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Yeah I tried it, I didn't really love the NTR but it seems really good. The thing that I didn't like is that
But yeah, it seems good. Waiting for more updates
Seems you're Netorase preference is having the girl loyal with little to no hint of ntr. Check out this large list of Netorase games I compiled. I rated the games according to this preference as well, you can read my short reviews if it has ntr or not.

https://f95zone.to/threads/complete-netorase-sharing-games-master-list.90458/

As for recommendations, if you don't mind playing VNs, both Galkano and Gyaruzuma are great games that have non cheating girls.

If you still want rpgm gameplay like Luxoria, Man Who Fell for Knightess Whore and Nymphomania Priestess are great.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Seems you're Netorase preference is having the girl loyal with little to no hint of ntr. Check out this large list of Netorase games I compiled. I rated the games according to this preference as well, you can read my short reviews if it has ntr or not.

As for recommendations, if you don't mind playing VNs, both Galkano and Gyaruzuma are great games that have non cheating girls.

If you still want rpgm gameplay like Luxoria, Man Who Fell for Knightess Whore and Nymphomania Priestess are great.
Is weird. I don't think that's my preference... Rather it depends of the day maybe. I really liked Nymphomania Priestress because, by controlling the girl, you can make her a rampant slut but staying "loyal" to the boy (despite the girl being extremely hot, that being a plus), it's quite contradictory but I don't know... It depends, I think. Yes, I have played those you mentioned (I haven't looked at the list you sent yet) and I liked them all. I loved Galkano but I felt like I would have liked to make some decision in which the girl (as loyal as the game make her look) ultimately cheats on him. I don't know, as I said, it's weird. Thanks! I'll check your list

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
I played like 15 minutes of Amor magical academy and I didn't like

Thanks for your help!
Your welcome, indeed that was a bit of a turn-off but I promise its OK, the thing is you can ask a girlfriend to netorase you (once she is your girlfriend) with plenty scenes. Thing is they will always cheat on you if you keep lending them out, so it pretty obvious, but you can always win them back.

Bad thing is the best one is your white-haired girl since the other 2's ntr is not as good, meaning that you can ntr your sister and another girl, which is amazing(with impregnation also!!) but the one's best reaction is your first girlfriend's.

Another nice thing is that you can make your girlfriend by 2 stats:

-She can become by intimacy (which is best cause she is girlfriend actually and the scenes are more romantic etc)
-She can become something alike to your cumdump if you just fuck her until she likes you more (unlike dating and saying nice things constantly).

They can also steal her the same. You just have to give her more attention and it is easy to not get cucked if you do not wish so.

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019

very based list thanks

Cowperfluid

May 4, 2021
Was the game crash when speaking to Yellow at the south gate fixed yet? Happens when you talk to him while the girl has cum on her

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
Can someone help me in arms craftsman scenes
I can get all the scenes but how can I get the event where he tells us to buy expensive weapon and let FMC train

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Ok seriously. How high does her lewdness need to be to get the next scenes? I'm at like 300.
To get max level of slutishness, which is what I'm assuming you're asking, you need to also complete a lengthy set of outside-the-city quests, which might require advancing to some level of dungeon to unlock in the first place.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
To get max level of slutishness, which is what I'm assuming you're asking, you need to also complete a lengthy set of outside-the-city quests, which might require advancing to some level of dungeon to unlock in the first place.
Are you talking about the bandit quest line? I've already finished it and still nothing. She's still at passive. I'm already at the final crystal's boss. Did you have to weaken all of the guardians? I only did a few. Or maybe you need to give her to Rodrigo in the very beginning?

Last edited:

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Are you talking about the bandit quest line? I've already finished it and still nothing. She's still at passive. I'm already at the final crystal's boss. Did you have to weaken all of the guardians? I only did a few. Or maybe you need to give her to Rodrigo in the very beginning?
I figured it out. You can't just grind those numbers all day. For whatever damn reason, assuming you have enough, you need to go into a dungeon and then head back home. It'll trigger in the afternoon.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes