EntysexCV11

Oct 13, 2021
This is by far the best game I played
I kinda wished that the pregnancy status can be avoided with contraceptions or a sex pill every other intercourse.
The frequency of the heroine's pregnancy by far for my playthrough is almost every night.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
IIRC help heal some bedridden girl in one of the buildings on eastern side of the town, then she says she's a whore and needs someone to fill in for her.

Yes that's true, but the part I was missing is that I actually have to use the brothel twice before she shows up. Thanks though!

MK8O

Mar 20, 2022
I needed help with the game, Whenever I try to leave the village for the raiders, the game keeps crashing. What can I do?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I needed help with the game, Whenever I try to leave the village for the raiders, the game keeps crashing. What can I do?
There's a bug if the girl is naked, simply dress her up and you can go outside.
There might be also fix for it somewhere in the thread, don't remember.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I tried that full save from 2020 and it feels like there is missing content, plus when I go to the orb it says I have not met all the requirements to unlock everything in the gallery. How do I know if this is every H event? Because I don't even so general brothel events or anything.

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
=================================================================
The Ruins of Luxoria 2.0 Sy's Translation Patch & Fix Applied.
=================================================================

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

__Use Locale Emulator to Run the Game

__ Credits:

__ emerladCoder For Providing the 2.0 Link and Fix
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/post-3392424

__ Sy For the Translation
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/post-3335233

__ PlayDat For Making a proper to do post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/post-3795288
Any chance for a repost? The link has died

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Just a question but I heard that it is possible to make the girl lose her virginity to someone else, how can you manage that?
Don't sleep with her before confessing, then confess (needs 100 affection) and pick correct dialogue options and she'll sleep with Roderick.

Oct 8, 2019
Don't sleep with her before confessing, then confess (needs 100 affection) and pick correct dialogue options and she'll sleep with Roderick.
I haven't slept with her and confessed but all dialogue options seem to lead me to having sex with her, I will try different combinations though

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The censorship doesn't do anything at all for me and makes the art look rank.

CyCaDeLiC

Feb 3, 2018
This is by far the best game I played
I kinda wished that the pregnancy status can be avoided with contraceptions or a sex pill every other intercourse.
The frequency of the heroine's pregnancy by far for my playthrough is almost every night.
It's such an amazing game. What a gem for netorase fans, hitting the kink so nicely (at least for me). I could only nitpick at the game, like the time that is spent running between the Inn and the church, and my desire for longer endings
, but these are very minor complaints given the amount of content there is to enjoy.

Somebody know how to unlock the first ending in the gallery which cannot be unlocked from the lever?
I believe this is the Town Banishment ending:

Credits go to Sy (bless them for this translation), from post #83 in the thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/post-3208356

Reactions: rokrad and Back

Sinrare

May 4, 2022
It's such an amazing game. What a gem for netorase fans, hitting the kink so nicely (at least for me). I could only nitpick at the game, like the time that is spent running between the Inn and the church, and my desire for longer endings
, but these are very minor complaints given the amount of content there is to enjoy.

I believe this is the Town Banishment ending:

Credits go to Sy (bless them for this translation), from post #83 in the thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/post-3208356
Who was Rodrigo anyway? Just some guy in the hotel?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Who was Rodrigo anyway? Just some guy in the hotel?
He's the other adventurer. The one that was injured that the MC befriends, and he's always got your back. I haven't played this in forever and haven't explored his route, but other players say he's a good guy that you can share the MC's gal with but will never betray the MC or take things for granted and will always remain steadfastly loyal to the MC. Sounds like a cool bro. :]

Reactions: rgnar62 and Sinrare
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes