• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
you need to go to the dungeon ones and end it normally you get a scene if her asking u to sleep with her tonight and she tells u since despite her being a orcs cum dump/seed bed u still love her she will do her best to be the best slut and do her best for ur ntr hobby then u may sleep with more unlocked also i hear dev is makinga remake of a old game any trial on that one?
Firstly, use punctuation marks. Secondly, as I understand it, the developer is remaking , but hasn't reached a point where there's a trial. You can see his progress reports on his blog here: . Cheers!

Reactions: Saga89 and acac
May 5, 2022
Okay I dont know if the save with the gallery is incomplet or what, but it seems that the pregnancy here is only ending,right?
Also there seems to be those "pregnancy " games who skip the birth scene too.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is there any way to control the game with my mouse instead of the keyboard?

Kutsako

May 8, 2020
Hey guys how do you get access to Blacksmith 5 event
I've been trying to but I don't remember and can't get it to go off

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Netorare (or netorase) avoidable?

Also, it says Non-MTL but is it really? (I count edited MTL as MTL)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: conuvelu

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
Can anyone kindly send a save to the point where Saria is willing to netorase by herself?
just get her raped by orcs and become seedbed like 1 month then save her but dont force her to resign knight job. let her stay as a knight. she will start fucking left and right. at somepoint you can see her in her office getting fucked

Reactions: egosga and rgnar62

CarpDakota

Dec 19, 2021
just get her raped by orcs and become seedbed like 1 month then save her but dont force her to resign knight job. let her stay as a knight. she will start fucking left and right. at somepoint you can see her in her office getting fucked
Where can I find orcs?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Ask and you shall receive. To get to the gallery click on the japanese text in the menu, there's a green orb that unlocks everything except for one scene (no idea what it is but it seems unimportant or just a bug idk).
this crashes the game when you click the Japanese text

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
Can someone tell me how to trigger arms craftsman events after plaza gangbang where he makes us custom made weapon i can trigger it and the event 4.1 to plaza just keeps repeating in loops

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Can someone tell me how to trigger arms craftsman events after plaza gangbang where he makes us custom made weapon i can trigger it and the event 4.1 to plaza just keeps repeating in loops
That only triggers when sister of the heroine becomes the final boss due to some weird spell in the ruin that makes her attack anyone who comes in there where Heroine and MC decides to ask for suggestion to him to make that custom weapon to help take her down

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
That only triggers when sister of the heroine becomes the final boss due to some weird spell in the ruin that makes her attack anyone who comes in there where Heroine and MC decides to ask for suggestion to him to make that custom weapon to help take her down
Thanks it worked

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
A'ah netorase.
Great game but i prefer if there's a straight ntr "won't touch the MC" route.

9/10
iirc there is, just let the other guy at the inn deflower her, avoid any other instance of sleeping with her and eventually you will also loose the option to sleep with her

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
iirc there is, just let the other guy at the inn deflower her, avoid any other instance of sleeping with her and eventually you will also loose the option to sleep with her
So it's possible for her to sleep with everyone without having sex with her?

I was thinking of that until i hit my first lost.
Maybe I'll replay it without any lose and not sleep with anyone.

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
So it's possible for her to sleep with everyone without having sex with her?

I was thinking of that until i hit my first lost.
Maybe I'll replay it without any lose and not sleep with anyone.
Yes, just don't lose battles before talking her into loosing her virginity to the guy in the inn, Rodrigo or something like that.

Reactions: NTR_Lover87
Dec 1, 2022
I found this game today and it's already one of my favorite games.
Grind is heavy, but having to flirt with the girl and then be able to choose to go straight into a Netorase relationship is very good, it helps to get attached to her and how cute and loving she is (as far as I've seen) the whole Netorase gets even better !
The art is not one of the best, but it has its charm, I liked it!
A lot of freedom on how to play the game, on choices, great game.

F!shE99s

Jan 31, 2023
Downloaded this one so after I'm all done I will give a little review. Found that the MEGA file download came as a .RAR file so it was easily extracted with a free version of Winzip. Game fired up right away and I got it into full screen. It uses typical controls like esc key is backspace for typing, shift and walk with arrow keys is run ect.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes