Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Does this game keep my progress upon clearing the Ruins (ie New Game +)? Or is this gonna be an uber-grindfest in order to get all the endings with your progress intact?

ZaneBlade

Aug 25, 2019
Does this game keep my progress upon clearing the Ruins (ie New Game +)? Or is this gonna be an uber-grindfest in order to get all the endings with your progress intact?
It keeps track of almost all states but heroins attitude toward sex will be reverted,it needs certain quests to progress

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
It keeps track of almost all states but heroins attitude toward sex will be reverted,it needs certain quests to progress
Right, so pretty close to NG+. And the Gallery is fully unlocked on first clear or do I need to hunt for them by default?

Caht

Feb 23, 2023
anyone know how to cheat the SP? I went to and changed the gold and levels but I don't know how to do it for the SP

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
anyone know how to cheat the SP? I went to and changed the gold and levels but I don't know how to do it for the SP
Make a save just before scene raising SP, upload it, then upload the save right after. saveeditonline will higlight the changed variables (and items and other things). Or just guess which is SP, should be doable if looking for specific 3 digit number.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
To get Ending 2, do I complete the Boss Weakening Sidequests or not?

Sorry if this is over-asked, search results here were too vague.

Kmackpow

Aug 4, 2018
How do you start a New Game +? I've beaten the game a few times but it just sends back before the ending, is there item you get, an NPC you talk to, or something else that?

Reactions: Cream♡Pie

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i am hopeing we get a follow up where you get to play as lila i felt so trolled as she popped up at the end since i like silver hair and red eyes so much.

• Haha
Reactions: gargoyla

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
thats too bad. i avoided that one because it sounded like it was poorly designed didnt realize it was related to this one/

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes