TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
So her Sexual Interest is Passive, her lewdness is 139. I'm on third crystal but I beat the second without weakening the guardian. The third Guardians wants swapping. I talked to blond hair girl but it says i need to go to snowy mt first. I use the bottom screen exit but I've already cleared that place out. Any ideas? I still cant sleep with drunks, or brothel.

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

Sinrare

May 4, 2022
So her Sexual Interest is Passive, her lewdness is 139. I'm on third crystal but I beat the second without weakening the guardian. The third Guardians wants swapping. I talked to blond hair girl but it says i need to go to snowy mt first. I use the bottom screen exit but I've already cleared that place out. Any ideas? I still cant sleep with drunks, or brothel.
Go to the snowy mt. Talk to the guard at the bottom on the town map.

wimpy80

Oct 23, 2021
i defeated the main monster in the forest for monster extermination quest, but it isnt complete what do I do, no hints in the memo

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
I was wondering, is it possible for Saria to become part of Sana's brother's harem?
unfortunately its unfinished for that part
technically saria needs to watch them fucking at the outside first but it glitches at that point
so route for them

• Sad
Reactions: Back and acac

blitzxs

May 28, 2018
How do you get Saria to have sex with drunk people, with the mayor and work at the hotel? I've already completed the bandit extermination quests, Saria got turned into the orc's sex slave got rescued. Her sexual interest is passive, Lewdness is 375 and Intercourse is 1256. But it still says Saria needs to be lewd. What should I do?

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
you need to go to the dungeon ones and end it normally you get a scene if her asking u to sleep with her tonight and she tells u since despite her being a orcs cum dump/seed bed u still love her she will do her best to be the best slut and do her best for ur ntr hobby then u may sleep with more unlocked also i hear dev is makinga remake of a old game any trial on that one?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes