Cowperfluid

May 4, 2021
In case you were interested I did find another game with that which is "Until my girlfriend is pregnant" but it felt like an afterthought and requires a lot of sexual activity to get to that point anyways so she might as well not be a virgin

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Do NOT Talk to the Blacksmith and lend him your Girlfriend because every Weekend she will be Cucked and you won't be able to Take her until Monday!!

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Has anyone ever reached the bandit camps stage or anyone has a copy of game were you can finish the game.

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
Do NOT Talk to the Blacksmith and lend him your Girlfriend because every Weekend she will be Cucked and you won't be able to Take her until Monday!!
you can literally take her away the next day if you dont want to go blacksmith marriage route

Has anyone ever reached the bandit camps stage or anyone has a copy of game were you can finish the game.
do every special guild mission after dungeon 4 it will open, real ntr begins after that stage

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
you can literally take her away the next day if you dont want to go blacksmith marriage route
Yeah but you can't take here away during Friday Nights so every Saturday Morning you got to get her away from the Blacksmith.

grasshopper100

Oct 25, 2019
How do I progress arms craftman story? it says there is too much suspiction and resistance, I increased few variables that seemed obvious but it seems I'm missing something

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
variables never work tbh, just do everything then go turbo slut until she starts do ntr without your consent

Evil987

May 27, 2018
According to the thread the game is a disappointment.
the game is absolutely enjoyable, but is extremely linear (is basically a VN made in rpgmaker) and with a lot of wasted potential.
that's the sad part.

still, it was fun to play, and is better then most ntr games on dlsite.

Conduit

Oct 24, 2021
There is questionable gripes here and there with the "TL", but I think my biggest nitpick was that you just kept netorare/netorase untranslated instead of just translating them appropriately. You're not going to hurt anyone for translating 寝取らせ as cuckoldry, because that's basically the exact context of what the word is in Japanese. 寝取られ is more of a mixed bag depending on context, though.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes