Unreal Engine The Running of the Wolves [Beta v2.1.1] [Methodia Rascal]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Blitz the wolf

Jul 14, 2021
wow, ok people weren't lying. Its pretty bad. Though the road map does seem interesting so if it doesn't die ill be curious to see how the game turns out.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
There's been an update posted to the Itch io from 0.3.1 and 0.3.2. The bug where players clipped through the floor has been fixed, performance be improved if I understand what I'm reading and the basic character creation screen has been put in. As well as several smaller things that can seen on the developer's Itch.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
There's been an update to the game uploaded to Patreon and currently there's a poll ongoing on the Itchio to decide what player models will get but into the game later down the line.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Once phase 1-C is finished another public release should be made available for free if I read their Itchio correctly.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I would have thrown the dev some coin but there are some things I don't like about this game such as optimization and overuse of foliage on what is obviously placeholder stuff.

The second is how bad the hub is. It has way too much going on for how simple the actual game is. I don't understand the point of the dungeons either.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Summary for 1.2.1.
Optimization: 4/5
Gameplay: 1.5/5
Sex: 1/5
1.75 stars in total (better than the 0 stars I'd give it before). The developer fixed the optimization, however gameplay options are still limited in terms of control over keybindings. Onto gameplay, there's still a lot lacking. There's no combat outside of the struggle mechanic, the characters walk underwater, and enemies now clog up hallways in dungeons too much if the player character is caught. Sex has somehow gotten worse, either through bug or the redesign process, the unique PC climax animation has been taken out. All that's left is are the half-assed long grinding animations and that cannot put this game above a 2 in terms of adult game design.

If the developer polished up the gameplay by adding the combat mechanics and fix the pace breaking, lackluster sex animations (speed them up) then this could be a 3 or 4. hell best case scenario this game could present as a 5. There is lack of good 3D adult games, this has so much promise though just the project just fails on the basics so hard.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Isn't it supposed to be released tomorrow? (I know it should have been available on Patreon earlier, but I'm not there unfortunately)

doomreaverx

Jul 14, 2018
I will try this one again when the machanics actually work correctly no matter what i was found and swarmed by way more wolves than was supposed to be in an area based on what the map said.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes