3.10 star(s) 19 Votes

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
Seasons of Loss v0.4
POST_THUMBNAIL_AUTUMN__DISCORD_.gif
Just finish playing and the sex scenes and everything around them is a 10/10 but the story was a little disappointment for me i didn't like how the mother falls in like 3 seconds and the use of drugs in the endbut i think people will like like it.The next is the CF and i think its going to be the more heavy of the 3 stories if the one stealing her is the teacher at the start, i just hope the mc gets something of a happy ending and not the cliché ntr ending

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Just finish playing and the sex scenes and everything around them is a 10/10 but the story was a little disappointment for me i didn't like how the mother falls in like 3 seconds and the use of drugs in the endbut i think people will like like it.The next is the CF and i think its going to be the more heavy of the 3 stories if the one stealing her is the teacher at the start, i just hope the mc gets something of a happy ending and not the cliché ntr ending
show us the print of the gallery pls

Reactions: tombacardy

SuicideBoy69

Aug 14, 2021
Bro, can you upload gameplay the new NTRMAN project? , please. :'c

SuicideBoy69

Aug 14, 2021
I know that autumn episode just got released, but I'm very excited for the next episode, childhood friend looks amazing and I'm very curious to see NTRMAN's design of a petite body
Bro, can you upload gameplay the new NTRMAN project? , please. :'c

3.10 star(s) 19 Votes