3.10 star(s) 19 Votes

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
I know that autumn episode just got released, but I'm very excited for the next episode, childhood friend looks amazing and I'm very curious to see NTRMAN's design of a petite body
The one am curious about is the third one 'GAL' will she the the GF or just a classmate? will the MC too heart broken because of his mom and CH or excited since he keeps watching there videos ?

flyinglipaN

Apr 7, 2020
I'm sorry but i dont know how to do that, is there a program to record games?
use your screen recorder bro, Pc or Laptop
maybe have it, the
I'm sorry but i dont know how to do that, is there a program to record games?
use ur screen recorder bro, it will works, and do compress the file if its too bigger to upload
I really hope you make the gameplay bro, because many can't play it

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Bro, can you upload gameplay the new NTRMAN project? , please. :'c
I just finished the son's POV lol and I haven't a pc good for it

Just finish playing and the sex scenes and everything around them is a 10/10 but the story was a little disappointment for me i didn't like how the mother falls in like 3 seconds and the use of drugs in the endbut i think people will like like it.The next is the CF and i think its going to be the more heavy of the 3 stories if the one stealing her is the teacher at the start, i just hope the mc gets something of a happy ending and not the cliché ntr ending
The beginning's text says that there will be happy ending(s?)

speaking about the game, it's indeed heavy and I didn't play mom's POV yet, but I can't be sad because I don't think anything justifies
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 19, 2021
I love his milfs, but seeing a schoolgirl for the first time has got me excited more for the next installment, here is hoping it is the teach cause I don't care much for kujo, but I do like the dynamic.

Reactions: C4b0

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
I just played sol now he is getting so much better with his art and animations. I only play these to see the h scenes since I don’t like ntr, I really wish he did some non ntr stuff with the ntr like a harem game but if u pick the wrong choices early u get ntr’d but that’s just what I wish he did and he prob won’t.

Leomarth14

Oct 26, 2019
Just played new game and story sucks ass I miss the Adelaide ntrman writers these writers suck as fuck what the fuck is this bullshit story bitch blames her son for the shit she did ,NGL recent games story has been nothing but pure garbage I still hate how they ruined Adelaide final ver but this game sucks on whole another level

Last edited:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Just played new game and story sucks ass I miss the Adelaide ntrman writers these writers suck as fuck what the fuck is this bullshit story bitch blames her son for the shit she did ,NGL recent games story has been nothing but pure garbage I still hate how they ruined Adelaide final ver but this game sucks on whole another level
Dude chill u got the game for free

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
BRAVO!! Never let me down NRTMAN thx for ur hard work and always delivering before deadline. Great start to the game i wasent expecting it to go down with the mom like tat liked the story.
Yup, he got that psychological thriller netflix movie goin on with his storytelling. Soo good

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I just finished the son's POV lol and I haven't a pc good for it

The beginning's text says that there will be happy ending(s?)

speaking about the game, it's indeed heavy and I didn't play mom's POV yet, but I can't be sad because I don't think anything justifies
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbf, shouldn't us male sons turn into men and leave moms house and be alone for ourselves be responsible and start our own family? For me, playing the game i saw the bully and mom helping him out move out and be a man already. Thats the greatest lesson of his life, never trust bitches..even your mom.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
I feel you on this. In my opinion, there was really no build up and it was pretty short all things considered. I'm not saying it needed to be a slow burn but when you play the moms POV she falls for the bully instantly and gets with him the first night they meet. Almost as bad as Rural 2 where they shoved all those scenes at the end of the game. The story didn't hint at her being that down bad. Could have given it some space, a couple of days and some fooling around. I agree with the son blaming, it would be different if she was trying to make advances on him and this was that kind of story, or if he went out of his way to put her in danger and begged her to deal with the bully because he was so scared. And just because we presumably got the game here for free, doesn't mean we can't criticize it. If I pirate Space Jam Legacy that doesn't make it a better movie or free of criticism. (Not directed towards you obviously.)

3.10 star(s) 19 Votes