3.10 star(s) 19 Votes

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
It looks like 70 % of his patreon audience is complaining about the story and he is gonna refund unsatisfied customers , But he said - "i will not be making any changes to this story now or in future that's how I like to make new content and I'm happy with it " , People are also upset about recent games like rl2, cwm v2,it looks like he don't like build up stories but he don't understand then it makes no sense in it being a ntr story when it's just a random horney whore fuckin anyone for satisfaction
Completely agree
He might not say it now but i am pretty sure if enough of his customers ask for a refund and ask for changes then he will do so just not tell them about it to not make himself look weak.
i remember something like this happened with another game and the developer quietlyreleased an update to improve the game.
Money talks. Where will he be without thatspecially when now he has put in so much resources in his work. maybe a months extra work and he will easily makeup his losses if it is really nice story.

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
I liked it until the ending, has some potential. I really hope we could have a redemption, not nessesarily incest (I'd like it), but I really felt bad for the MC I'm not against this kind of plots at all, but dude, the anime "Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu" was fun on a twisted way, but this one just made me feel sad. Hope this project let us more control over the story.

P.D: It's me or NRMAN is being more obvious with mom/son attraction? I mean, there were some hints on his mangas and games, specially with the sons attraction towards their moms, but since "A camp with mom" I notice he's being more obvious and giving us some fan service with teasing. Specially in the last game with the mom teasing her son a bit. Further incest stories confirmed? I really want it. I know due Patreon rules he can't, but nothing that a mod couldn't fix in a "landlady" plot. About that, I have a theory posted in this thread about NTRMAN universe, and looks like I was heard about younger girls, lol.

P.D2: I think we'll have some bestiality. Not my fav genre by far, but I like it in fiction if it's not too gross as Slice of Venture or the real life hahaha.
I THNIK of bestiality too, when she said her boyfriend is her dog.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
It looks like 70 % of his patreon audience is complaining about the story and he is gonna refund unsatisfied customers , But he said - "i will not be making any changes to this story now or in future that's how I like to make new content and I'm happy with it " , People are also upset about recent games like rl2, cwm v2,it looks like he don't like build up stories but he don't understand then it makes no sense in it being a ntr story when it's just a random horney whore fuckin anyone for satisfaction
so I think I hold back the support on patreon util he improve his work, dont like the way he talk like that

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
Game is awesome but why is it called "rural" homecoming 2?

there's nothing rural about the game, it takes place in the city from what i've played. i've never played the first one, does it involve the same characters?

Jun 15, 2017

there's nothing rural about the game, it takes place in the city from what i've played. i've never played the first one, does it involve the same characters?
Because using the same name in the title pulls in previous fans if they don't otherwise follow his work. Also, it lets those who are familiar know what to expect to an extent.

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019

the uncle is from village, mentioned from previous game
the city is an alternative route but not the main route.

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
Well... it's obvious, he made a mistake being so mean, and some idiots are supporting him saying "it's his work, he can do whatever he wants" and yes, but he made the desition to make it a product and have to hear his costumers a bit.
I'm ok with the story, it's NTR, but needs a more polished trama and characters, and I think this is a good oportunity to make a game with more important desitions and some other paths. I hope he rethink things and solve that problem, I know he's not in good condition and being so agressive with him is not very kind, but Being so aprehensive with his work won't help.

I liked CWM, it was funny.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
just stop support him, everyone change of heart when it come to money, in this case, give him more money not change the way he write the story

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Well... it's obvious, he made a mistake being so mean, and some idiots are supporting him saying "it's his work, he can do whatever he wants" and yes, but he made the desition to make it a product and have to hear his costumers a bit.
I'm ok with the story, it's NTR, but needs a more polished trama and characters, and I think this is a good oportunity to make a game with more important desitions and some other paths. I hope he rethink things and solve that problem, I know he's not in good condition and being so agressive with him is not very kind, but Being so aprehensive with his work won't help.

I liked CWM, it was funny.
lol "hear his costumers a bit" u mean the same 10 guys spamming on a pirate forum that dont matter at all cause they were never paying in the first place. here's a question is it still 70% of his pateron subscribers mad about the game if the number of total subscribers has gone up since the game has come out. or does the number that means nothing (since u guys have no way of really know anything about what people think about the game) go up. are we at like an 80% dislike rate now since u guys seem to able to gage that from 10 people on a pirate forum. but ya I'm sure u guys will get him to change even though he said he wouldn't touch the story and its got him more money 10/10

Damien125

Dec 30, 2020
lol "hear his costumers a bit" u mean the same 10 guys spamming on a pirate forum that dont matter at all cause they were never paying in the first place. here's a question is it still 70% of his pateron subscribers mad about the game if the number of total subscribers has gone up since the game has come out. or does the number that means nothing (since u guys have no way of really know anything about what people think about the game) go up. are we at like an 80% dislike rate now since u guys seem to able to gage that from 10 people on a pirate forum. but ya I'm sure u guys will get him to change even though he said he wouldn't touch the story and its got him more money 10/10
If people on his fanboy, patreon, and outside of it are saying the same thing. That means its something he should take into consideration. Whether it's current paying supporters or potential future ones. That's how you lose money long term no matter what you say or think

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
If people on his fanboy, patreon, and outside of it are saying the same thing. That means its something he should take into consideration. Whether it's current paying supporters or potential future ones. That's how you lose money long term no matter what you say or think
but they aren't as apparent by the fact that he has gone up by 20 patreons today alone just because he's willing to give refunds doesn't mean 70% of people hate the game u guys are so out of touch because of ur own tastes its crazy

3.10 star(s) 19 Votes