3.10 star(s) 19 Votes

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
good theory but this is NTRMAN we are on about he doesn't do happy endings it's not his way even i played SOL and at the end i was like wtf was that at the end
some of his works do have happy endings
Adelaide Inn depends on your choices and Camp with Mom are NTRMAN happy endings for me. My theory isn't necessarily a "happy" ending because our MC turns bad himself but, im very happy for him fighting back and not just giving up, feeling sorry for himself then committing suicide. and, this will be the first NTR with some kind of revenge redemption story where the victim/cuck won in the end, very interesting. Plus, more xxx scenes for us from DQN Satoshi's point of view:PogChamp:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I'm really excited for the next episode, really loved the childhood friend character and I'm hyped to see the cute, pure, innocent get corrupted

FM1otMfakAAMSj4.jpg

I have a theory about Satoshi..A "happy" ending for him, maybe?
"Could it be???
I believe that young Satoshi(Seasons of Loss) is the same adult Satoshi(Rural Homecoming 2) Shiori cheats with:

View attachment 1671596
View attachment 1671597
  1. They both part their hair the same down the middle also the same-ish hairstyle, Adult Satoshi's bangs are just a tad longer.​
  2. They both share the same chinky, small asian eyes.​
  3. They both have identical facial structure, jawlines. Young Satoshi's chin is more pointy because, he's young.​
  4. Their ears and sideburns are identical.​
  5. Also, Adult Satoshi's hair is dyed blonde(not his original hair color) and artificially tanned skin(not his real skin color) popular with DQN character types.​
  6. They are both named Satoshi. Now, why in the world would NTRMAN run out of names when Rural Homecoming 2 was released just a couple of months before Seasons of Loss.​
  7. NTRMAN loves crossovers. Every game he made always had a crossover of characters except..Rural Homecoming 2..could this be the biggest crossover yet? We might be playing a prequel to Rural Homecoming 2/Adult Satoshi backstory in Seasons of Loss.​
  8. Maybe, Seasons of Loss is about Loss and Redemption, yes he got NTR'd beaten to the pulp but, instead of killing himself. Satoshi fights back, gets stronger and becomes a DQN master flirter bull himself.​
  9. Hey, when your own Mother abandons you, you grow up to become a DQN(Delinquent) with no guidance which coincedentely fits into the story of the Spring Episode of Seasons of Loss where we are introduced to a GAL character. Now, why would Satoshi be around a GAL character when they don't hang out the same cliques, usually GAL characters are bullies..maybe young Satoshi is on his way to becoming a bad boy/DQN and of course he will attract GAL characters. View attachment 1671598
  10. I believe Saeko, Tsugumi's Older Sister will be Young Satoshi's first sex victim/conquest as a Young DQN as an act of revenge against Tsugumi for breaking his heart with the Teacher Mr. Yamada. View attachment 1671599
  11. "Seasons change, So does people" could be implying that young weak good boy Satoshi can change into an adult strong bad boy DQN Satoshi. View attachment 1671650
this also got me excited, if it's true, I hope satoshi gets the ones he lost back

Nov 22, 2018
I've downloaded this game many times, but every time I get to the last video on the camera, it suddenly quits on me. Has anyone else had that problem, and if so, do you have a solution for me?

fredfredburger

Dec 1, 2018
can someone help! I am unable to load any sex scene. A white screen appears everytime a sex scene plays.
I've had a similar problem for the longest time, except when a sex scene comes up, my screen goes black with the text still displaying. Then, after the scene is over, it goes back to normal. I found a solution that fixed my problem. In the config tab under general settings, my default video quality was 2k, but after dropping it to 1080p, the scenes immediately appeared. Hope that helps.

Reactions: darklord091234

Baap420

Feb 27, 2022
View attachment 1443362

Overview:
how many ways, can your wife cheat​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-09
Release Date: 2021-10-09
Developer: NTRMAN -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
View attachment 1443362

Overview:
how many ways, can your wife cheat​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-09
Release Date: 2021-10-09
Developer: NTRMAN -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -

View attachment 1443358 View attachment 1443359 View attachment 1443360 View attachment 1443361 View attachment 1443363 View attachment 1443364 View attachment 1443391 View attachment 1443392 View attachment 1443394

GETTING PROBLEM WHENEVER I OPEN GAME IT STUCK ON LOADING PAGE

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I have a theory about Satoshi..A "happy" ending for him, maybe?
"Could it be???
I believe that young Satoshi(Seasons of Loss) is the same adult Satoshi(Rural Homecoming 2) Shiori cheats with:

View attachment 1671596
View attachment 1671597
  1. They both part their hair the same down the middle also the same-ish hairstyle, Adult Satoshi's bangs are just a tad longer.​
  2. They both share the same chinky, small asian eyes.​
  3. They both have identical facial structure, jawlines. Young Satoshi's chin is more pointy because, he's young.​
  4. Their ears and sideburns are identical.​
  5. Also, Adult Satoshi's hair is dyed blonde(not his original hair color) and artificially tanned skin(not his real skin color) popular with DQN character types.​
  6. They are both named Satoshi. Now, why in the world would NTRMAN run out of names when Rural Homecoming 2 was released just a couple of months before Seasons of Loss.​
  7. NTRMAN loves crossovers. Every game he made always had a crossover of characters except..Rural Homecoming 2..could this be the biggest crossover yet? We might be playing a prequel to Rural Homecoming 2/Adult Satoshi backstory in Seasons of Loss.​
  8. Maybe, Seasons of Loss is about Loss and Redemption, yes he got NTR'd beaten to the pulp but, instead of killing himself. Satoshi fights back, gets stronger and becomes a DQN master flirter bull himself.​
  9. Hey, when your own Mother abandons you, you grow up to become a DQN(Delinquent) with no guidance which coincedentely fits into the story of the Spring Episode of Seasons of Loss where we are introduced to a GAL character. Now, why would Satoshi be around a GAL character when they don't hang out the same cliques, usually GAL characters are bullies..maybe young Satoshi is on his way to becoming a bad boy/DQN and of course he will attract GAL characters. View attachment 1671598
  10. I believe Saeko, Tsugumi's Older Sister will be Young Satoshi's first sex victim/conquest as a Young DQN as an act of revenge against Tsugumi for breaking his heart with the Teacher Mr. Yamada. View attachment 1671599
  11. "Seasons change, So does people" could be implying that young weak good boy Satoshi can change into an adult strong bad boy DQN Satoshi. View attachment 1671650
  12. Foreshadowing?... View attachment 1696462
That's an interesting theory alright. We shall see if it comes true or not once the winter, spring and summer chapters get closer to completion.

3.10 star(s) 19 Votes