3.10 star(s) 19 Votes

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
please make android port
I need to know how bro rpg and unity games i can play with emulator it's unity game i can't find anywhere how to play on android

Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14 Laptop, AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage, 14.0" FHD Display, AMD Radeon 7 Graphics, Windows 10 Home, Abyss Blue

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018

Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14 Laptop, AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage, 14.0" FHD Display, AMD Radeon 7 Graphics, Windows 10 Home, Abyss Blue
Not everyone can afford an desktop/laptop...
And not everyone are able to play such games on their personal computers...

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Not everyone can afford an desktop/laptop...
And not everyone are able to play such games on their personal computers...
I did the research and found the cheapest gaming laptop that are MADE FOR to run these games. Laptops that are cheaper than your typical Android Phone + provider Plan bundle that comes with it. Again, stop bothering with Android port requests because, it isn't going to happen. It has been said here and on multiple forums 100x already, NO ANDROID PORTS. Why not? Because, it's going to hold up game production, multiple bug fixes because, ntrman games isn't made for androids, quality downgrade when it comes to graphics and animations just to make it work. It isn't worth all the hassle. If you wanna play ntrman games or games with a heavy work load. Then, you gotta make sacrifice on your end. Get a job and save up for a cheap gaming laptop is your only solution.

Toasty bros on Youtube

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
I did the research and found the cheapest gaming laptop that are MADE FOR to run these games. Laptops that are cheaper than your typical Android Phone + provider Plan bundle that comes with it. Again, stop bothering with Android port requests because, it isn't going to happen. It has been said here and on multiple forums 100x already, NO ANDROID PORTS. Why not? Because, it's going to hold up game production, multiple bug fixes because, ntrman games isn't made for androids, quality downgrade when it comes to graphics and animations just to make it work. It isn't worth all the hassle. If you wanna play ntrman games or games with a heavy work load. Then, you gotta make sacrifice on your end. Get a job and save up for a cheap gaming laptop is your only solution.

Toasty bros on Youtube

Sorry to disappoint you but i don't care about android port, you probably only saw me asking ONCE for an android port based on Unity :ROFLMAO:
And if you want you can take my job, cause talking non sense everyone knows how to do it, but try to work 12h a day to provide to your family and then we can talk like adults..
Cya:whistle:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Sorry to disappoint you but i don't care about android port, you probably only saw me asking ONCE for an android port based on Unity :ROFLMAO:
And if you want you can take my job, cause talking non sense everyone knows how to do it, but try to work 12h a day to provide to your family and then we can talk like adults..
Cya:whistle:
U mad bro :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: NeZKyMaN and cebs
Sep 6, 2018

Toasty bros on Youtube

if you're homeless just buy a house

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Is this connected to the first rural homecoming?
Nope not the least bit. The first is kinda finished and stays the way it is, this one may be continued but 99,9% it's also finished.
Storywise also unrelated, no characters in both games, not even the same village just with different people.

Reactions: desmosome

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
There are 2 NTRman Game universes(UNOFFICIAL):

(The list are in chronological time-line order UNOFFICIALLY)

Medieval Era:
1st.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2nd.

Modern Era:
1st.
2nd.
3rd.
4th.
5th.
6th.
7th.
8th.
9th.

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
I don't want to download and play the whole game again, so can someone give me screenshot of one particular moment? The one where they talk about tickets and wife's nipples are poking through clothes

3.10 star(s) 19 Votes