jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
CG 1080p GIFs:
CG 720p WEBM:
720p GIFs version of the big GIFs:

Last edited:

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Does this game has a uncle's POV, or only the NTRed guy's POV ?
Pretty much all of NTRMAN's games follow: NTRed guy's POV first. But through specific selections (usually fully hit every NTR option) unlocks the FMC's POV. None of his games (well, can't confirm his most recent partial release) have offered an extended POV of the character doing the NTR/corrupting the FMC. You might get glimpses of their POV, but never any route following them.

Reactions: MisterD3vil

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
Pretty much all of NTRMAN's games follow: NTRed guy's POV first. But through specific selections (usually fully hit every NTR option) unlocks the FMC's POV. None of his games (well, can't confirm his most recent partial release) have offered an extended POV of the character doing the NTR/corrupting the FMC. You might get glimpses of their POV, but never any route following them.

Does Adelaide's Inn also provide a FMC POV after completion ?

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
Does Rural Homecoming have a different POV ?
I did the true and sunset ending, yet no POV select option. So far only game I have played with the FMC POV is the goblin one.

If possible, can you list out which of the games from NTRman has a different POV ?
Thanks in Advance...

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I did the true and sunset ending, yet no POV select option. So far only game I have played with the FMC POV is the goblin one.

If possible, can you list out which of the games from NTRman has a different POV ?
Thanks in Advance...
Seasons of Loss

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Does Adelaide's Inn also provide a FMC POV after completion ?
Come to think of it, I don't think that one did. Been a while but I don't recall there being one and given the amount of control the MC has in the overall decisions of what his wife does, I don't think there was an alternate PoV.

Now that you brought it up, I checked and skipped through Rural Homecoming and it looks like it is one where there is the POV switch, but it's in the middle of the story. RH2 might be similar. Skipping through Seasons of Loss also seems like it's less "you restart, but this time the girl's POV" but more "right choices and you'll get girl's POV mixed into it." So a lot are a "mixed POV" or require a save at the right spot to begin the story from the girl's POV and my mind was just lumping those all together as "you get cuck MC's and then the girl's POV" regardless of whether it was jumping POV mid story or have to play through cuck MC's route first and then unlocks girl's POV.

The one thing that does remain fairly consistent: You will likely get POV of the girl at some point. It might be a reset from the beginning or mixed in, but the girl's POV is almost always included at some point. As for which is which I'm not sure. I suspect both RH and RH2 are play through MC's POV, then it will You will get the cuck MC's POV. You never get the POV of the guy cucking MC though.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
how to unlock all scene
and the scene in adelaide inn?
Unlocking all scenes is mostly just picking the right choices. iirc, picking always top choice and then always bottom choice should get most of them. But I don't think all.

Adelaide Inn is a different game not on here (rules violation....shota I think?). Probably a guide floating around for that one elsewhere too.

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
Circled
S-tier: Awakening of a Goddess (currently just a comic I think?)
A-tier: Mother's Lesson: Mitsuko

All of them (left to right)
S-tier: Seasons of Loss (mom); Camp with Mom (MC's mom); Adelaide Inn (Farmer's Wife iirc); Queen who adopted a Goblin; Awakening of a Goddess (Comic only? I think a game version is in the works a long ways down the road)
A-tier: Adelaide Inn (FMC); Mother's Lesson: Mitsuko; Short Comic #16? (no real name); Rural Homecoming 2; Smile (Comic)
B-tier: Camp with Mom (friend's mom); Mayuko (Comic); Seasons of Loss (childhood friend)
C-tier: Adelaide Inn (Elf); Breeding Program (Comic); A Small Village
D-tier: Adelaide Inn (Cat); Rural Homecoming; Prank (comic)
what's the difference between Adelaide Inn (Farmer's Wife iirc) and Adelaide Inn (FMC) ???
and how do I get the FMC Pov ? just by completing the game once ? or is it just some POV shifts to the FMC ?

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
what's the difference between Adelaide Inn (Farmer's Wife iirc) and Adelaide Inn (FMC) ???
Those are both just the Adelaide Inn, just specifying which character in the game. Adelaide Inn has a whole cast of characters. Main are the Innkeep and his wife. But there's also a swinger route (I think..) involving a farmer and his wife, maybe a few others. In terms of route branching and number of endings, it is by far the most complex game NTRMAN has made.
And how do I get the FMC Pov ? just by completing the game once ? or is it just some POV shifts to the FMC ?
In Adelaide Inn, you don't have any control over what POV you get, iirc. Though it does tend to focus the innkeep
In Rural Homecoming 2, looks like you never really get a true "FMC pov" as it is mainly just "longer bits of scenes uninterrupted by MC's thoughts". So closest to FMC pov in this is probably the camcorder at the end of the route you get by clicking "invite to stay" at the start.

3.10 star(s) 19 Votes