1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Damn this game. Good old times playing this kind of games. Some routes of this one was fun. I remember when this brand kept releasing games with JAST like crazy at the time. When was this one released? 2013 maybe?

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
"When do I have time to study? You know when the screen fades to black? I do it then."

This was one of the first eroge VNs I liked enough to actually read rather than skip through the text.

Reactions: avientone

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
I remember playing this and loving it. Oh yeah, I saw some cg with the principal and the blue haired girl but didn't see those scenes in the original game. Does it appear here?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Damn this game. Good old times playing this kind of games. Some routes of this one was fun. I remember when this brand kept releasing games with JAST like crazy at the time. When was this one released? 2013 maybe?
vndb says 2003 [jap ver, and 2005 eng], so been almost 20 years now [2 decades].

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Wow, I remember this game... This game was soooo good, I'm looking forward to enjoying it again. I hope they remaster Amorous Professor Cherry next.

Reactions: PeteHanson

abudirka

Jul 21, 2017
Oh man, now this brings me back to the days before I was totally corrupted. I think this was the second game of its type I played after Nocturnal Illusion that started me down the rabbit hole.
It started off innocently enough. Some adult games on Newgrounds, then discovering JAST games. But then came RapeLay, Bible Black, and Discipline.

Valcry

May 16, 2017
I thought there were some parts that are animated too. It was like the one of the first to do loops that i can recall.

Reactions: zickyjork

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
How is the ntr here? I mean... It happens to the mc or something? I would like to know

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes