• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Command

Mar 24, 2018
Any saves for this version after a while I realized this has a full new version the usual save won't work.

Ashrindel

Apr 22, 2018
Good to see they remastered it in Ren'py. Should run much easier on modern systems. I hope they made a code translation from the old JAST stuff to Ren'py so we can enjoy more remasters in the near future, particularly the "Do You Like Horny Bunnies?" game series...

EDIT: I Really should use the search function... They already did the DYLHB series remastered! :D

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Im a big fan of this, I like how there's this "bad end" but lowkey not really because -
*SPOILER ALERT* The MC still saves their ass in the near end.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone upload a full save as I don't believe the current save file works with the renpy engine? If it does I can't find the place to put it as I have looked for it where it is said to be but it's not there.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
It's only 1 scene and it only happens if you make a bad choice. Some douchebag takes advantage of the mother. But it's not really NTR. She doesn't like it. It's just she's blackmailed into fucking him or something. I haven't played recently so the memory is a lil foggy.

If you're into girls getting stolen even either by you or from you that scene probably isn't gonna do much for you.

Smallroom78

Jun 15, 2021
View attachment 1755466

Overview:
You are Yusuke, a Japanese youth about to enter college in Tokyo. When your father suggested that you live with the family of a friend of his while you attend school, you didn’t really have an opinion one way or the other. Until, that is, you found out that the Sagara Family is comprised of nothing but women: four beautiful daughters and their sexy widowed mother! Of course you don’t mind the prospect of living in a house full of beautiful women — you are a man, after all. The trouble is, they’re not used to having men around, so they don’t know how to act around one. This will no doubt cause any number of interesting situations to pop up as you get used to living with these beautiful women.
Thread Updated: 2022-04-14
Release Date: Japanese 2003-08-28, English 2005-09-17
Original Title: 相楽さん家の悦楽ライフ♪
Aliases: The Sagara Family's Enjoyable Life, Sagara-sanchi no Etsuraku Life ♪
Developer/Publisher: ZyX /
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough
(Thank you, Sarica for sharing the 'Remastered' edition.)

View attachment 1755455 View attachment 1755456 View attachment 1755457 View attachment 1755458 View attachment 1755459 View attachment 1755460 View attachment 1755461 View attachment 1755462 View attachment 1755463 View attachment 1755464 View attachment 1755465
Is there any game like this? Some good ol vn with bunch of girl, and design early 2000s anime like this is nostalgic for me

theBoxofPandora

Nov 9, 2017
I am confused, the tags include netorare but on vndb it says that there are only good endings.
Is the MC the one doing it or does it happen to him?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
NTR here? Really? Where?
I don't remember it. Surely not NTR as getting tied to a chair and being forced to watch some old fat bastard raping your capture target. I remember some sneak sex with the mother. Maybe is because that.

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
Nostalgia boi. Been playing this in 2009 before I even knew what anime was. I was 11. The red-haired one sparked my love for tsunderes.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes