desquiter

Aug 11, 2021
Could anyone help me on this? I was trying to get the minotaur guy to appraise my items but he keeps refusing. This has never happened to me before. I would really appreciate if anyone could help or explain why.
I guess it has to do something with the path you took. Evil or Pure. I guess since the appraisal rate here is the cheapest

EmperorWisel

Aug 20, 2021
So, anyone knows how to fix the "0 days" variable?
Werewolf girl is glitched at 0 days so i cant get the free item or interact with her again, town of wisdom "prepare for assault" mission starts at 0 days so i cant really prepare anything.
Im not sure if im playing the game incorrectly and skipped something by mistake, if the game is broken or both.

Last edited:

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
So, anyone knows how to fix the "0 days" variable?
Werewolf girl is glitched at 0 days so i cant get the free item or interact with her again, town of wisdom "prepare for assault" mission starts at 0 days so i cant really prepare anything.
Im not sure if im playing the game incorrectly and skipped something by mistake, if the game is broken or both.

Try using the RPGMV Cheat Mod, You can adjust the variables in the menu. If I recall the day is available in the menu.
(I think if you check for the phrase "No Clip" in this thread you'll find a previous discussion linking to the mod.)

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
Yeah im not seeing that either, its in the pictures folder , are they not implemented yet?
you can get the scene if you talk to bob in taverns and sellect giving out your companion,its kinda strange because even if disable ntr you can still give nun to Bob.
It might change the scene depending on Nuns lewdity I think? there is only 2 base art tho with nun riding him and giving him a bj

Reactions: SirDraconis

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
you can get the scene if you talk to bob in taverns and sellect giving out your companion,its kinda strange because even if disable ntr you can still give nun to Bob.
It might change the scene depending on Nuns lewdity I think? there is only 2 base art tho with nun riding him and giving him a bj
O cool thanks , was curious, so this game has sharing and hard ntr then, interesting.

Reactions: mortozoz

Takinono2

Jan 21, 2022
what are we supposed to do after the succubus village quest ?
I don't have anymore quest and the dialogues did not give any information

thanks!

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
what are we supposed to do after the succubus village quest ?
I don't have anymore quest and the dialogues did not give any information

thanks!
finish Nuns quest with her husband and andy then go the forest left of the Succubus village,there will be a broken house like building,you should be able to enter it

Reactions: Takinono2

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Can Anyone help me I keep getting a black screen when I first exit the starting village cave and get to the BJ scene once Its about to start it freezes and it all go's black is there a solution in the thread or am i just stuck.

Im playing this all on a laptop that is kind of old mind you

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes