uliki

May 25, 2020
That is not the entrance to the village. Go all the way down from the pink bal (left path). Then you get a U turn, through the turn. And then up and left. There are some fences or something click on them. There is the village.
ok , thx bro :)

blackysmite

Apr 29, 2018
One more bug, I was doing the succubus war mission, when I realized that you can beat the female werewolf again, and when you beat her and talk to her you hit "make love" it restarts me from the beginning of the mission " Minocuck" and gives it to you in the inventory

Beelzebub3rd

Aug 30, 2020
Anyone else stuck unable to trigger Yurika even after the cutscene that results in losing some romance points with Krista?

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Really feel like there needs to be a better quest system than the items, or at least some guidelines on how to progress. I have no idea how to go beyond a bj with Samantha, and does Anna's quest end after you've had sex with her once?

MrRandomGuy

Nov 24, 2019
Its the boss in the succubus war supposed to be unbeatable, or what the fuck am I missing? I cannot even try to find a way to beat him since my save starts me when the event already started.
Whoever finds the answer to this, let me know please

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris299

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
This game seriously needs a walkthrough on what to do first. I'm essentially jumping around to timeline from netori w/ Nun to Andy, to Nun's first time, then to her not wanting to cross the line even after crossing it. Needs some linear work.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a way to see active quests?
Don't think so, the game should give you a 'quest receipt' located in your key items. As for the quest itself, should be on the board in the first town.
Ps. You can't progress the quest while the war is happening, due to the map changes and dancer not being at the inn.

Reactions: forgetmaster

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Where do you get the Death Favor quest?
(I have a hunch but I think it would be too troublesome to restart before that lel)

Game has full of bugs, dunno if it's already mentioned.
Thane: I think after Love 50+ Scene, her sex scenes can bug out to auto-repeat, If you are doing the Love Option, this can be stopped by the 100 Love/Submission Scene, but if you already did it and do the Submission one, it would auto-repeat into oblivion.

Bandit Hideout: If you get discovered 3 times during escape mini-game, you would get teleported to the Dragon's Bed room in Dragon's Lair making the quest bug out.

Sleeping in Town of Wisdom, waking up in Minotaur Village, Lel. Same with walking to the stairs in Serana's Restaurant.

Serana's Restaurant: Helping them again (get the pig they ordered) would bug out any other interaction in this place.

Also think Onahole Impregnation count is reversed for Housewife and Common in Succubus Village.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrRandomGuy

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Really need to understand what is in this game since it’s hella confusing. Don’t know where to get all items for the museum, and after beating the boss in the bandit hideout and the start village, no idea what to do after. Even beat the demon bull village quests with the cow girl. Now just running around aimless.

desquiter

Aug 11, 2021
Really need to understand what is in this game since it’s hella confusing. Don’t know where to get all items for the museum, and after beating the boss in the bandit hideout and the start village, no idea what to do after. Even beat the demon bull village quests with the cow girl. Now just running around aimless.
Go to the succubus village now
The entrance is just adjacent to the restaurant where you deliver the pig

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So which women can get pregnant yet? Can Susan, that minotaur woman in minotaur village get pregnant? I've been trying with her a few times so far but nothing yet... unless the chance is just rather low? Can anyone confirm or deny that?

desquiter

Aug 11, 2021
So which women can get pregnant yet? Can Susan, that minotaur woman in minotaur village get pregnant? I've been trying with her a few times so far but nothing yet... unless the chance is just rather low? Can anyone confirm or deny that?
I don't think that pregnancy is possible yet for the main heroines

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I was confused as fuck myself. Basically the game seems intended for the player to kind of blitz through each "zone" start to finish. Literally don't leave the starting village until you've fought the war with the dungeon dwellers. And the optimal way to do that is to do every local quest before you even trigger the "final" area quest, which is the war. The timers are...weird, so actually pay attention to which day it is when you start making war preparations. Notably, exhausting the game of its content makes the "wars" significantly easier. I'd recruited the wolf and dragongirl before doing the succubus war, and they straight up removed two of the three bosses in the "final battle."
The first time I played the game I did all the starting quests, then fucked off north and got my ass kicked by the mutated wildlife. I had never fought a slime or a landshark that didn't breathe fire. Had no idea what weapons there were or how busted regen was, or that players can grind infinite Savior Points off of Elena. Her stamina was in the negatives...way, way into the negatives by the time by hero was actually useful.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Dude, there are some softlocks in your game. I just got teleported out of nowhere to a scene where Krista has a dildo inside of her and after that i got stucked inside the room.
Ah, that happened to me too. For some reason if you leave the starting village and...I think finish Elena's route, that just fucking procs out of nowhere. This was during my first playthrough of the game where I was fucking everything up to a heinous degree, so I hadn't even gotten the first sex scene with Krista at that point.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes