mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Does disabling it prevent you from getting the side character mentioned?
I only saw that the netorare content disappeared and reappeared in the gallery as I enabled and disabled it.
However, those characters have non netorare content too which remained. so logically they have to still exist in the game. just without netorare.
This has netori and is netorare completely avoidable? I'm inside! I love netori but I hate netorare (yes, I know, I'm a hypocrite xd)
It isn't hypocrisy. it is perfectly reasonable

This game has netori
Netorare can be disabled entirely via a switch, which hides its existence.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
the savior of impregnation ? So how im i suppose to save them without the pregnancy tag ? Or im i missing something ?
His previous game had pregnant content as well albeit only as an ending iirc so I hope we get that content later down the road as well. If not the dev was only misleading people with that title.....or not.
There is pregnancy content. F95 is just missing the tag

impregnation:
impreg-cow.png
impreg-elf.png
impreg-succ.png
impreg-thane.png
impreg-nun.png
note how the scene is explicitly labeled impregnation by the author. and if you watch the full scene there is explicit impregnation. not just a creampie

Nun also has a prior scene of ovulation induced by pleasure that does not result in pregnancy at the time, instead just preparing her for future impregnation:
impreg-nun.png
(or rather, two scenes. which one you get depends on your route).

Preg sex:
pregsex-cow-but-actually-thane-bug-untranslated.png
pregsex-thane-but-actually-minotaur-bug-untranslated.png
on the preg sex front there are some bugs:
a. dev didn't translate either preg sex scenes.
b. dev mixed up the scenes between cowgirl and thane. so thane shows cowgirl and vice versa.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Once you play far enough you will be introduced to Bob who will then start to get involved with three girls of the main cast so far, after you progress with one of the side girls. Pretty much every 5 day of not having sex with them will advance Bob NTR until after at least 15 days Bob has sex with them. Each time you have sex with them it resets the counter to a lower lvl. So pretty much as explained in the change log reject->accept->harass->sex. Basically have sex with them then they will reject Bob, after 5 days of no sex they will start to accept him, then 5 more days with no sex for Bob to start sexually harassing them and then 5 more days of no sex and they will have sex with Bob.

On a side note I believe they so far can't be "stolen" and instead it's more of they still "love" (depends a bit if you go love route or corrupt route) and want the MC the most it's just that the MC is given sexual powers that pretty much makes him a super alpha stallion that also turns anyone he has sex with into a nymphomaniac craving his D so when he doesn't have sex with someone after turning them into nymphos they eventually have to look for sex elsewhere and in this case Bob is more then willing to step up while trying to steal them from the MC but once the MC has sex with them again they just go back to the MC and ignore Bob again until the MC doesn't give them what they want.

You can also just turn of NTR by pressing Q once you start the game. Turning of the NTR from my understanding only turns of the netorare part with Bob but still leaves the netori part open.
wow. I hate this so much.
No choice, you just get cucked unless you disabled NTR in options.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
you have 20 days to have sex with them. you have plenty of choice you just don't care about them enough
1. No, you misread. every 5 consecutive days of not having sex. NTR counter goes up by 1.
It does not get reset to 0 when you have sex with them. And while they don't fuck him until NTR counter is at 4, it is already a little cucked at 1.

2. It does not fucking matter how many days I have. This is not something you just spring on someone without an explicit in game choice.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
1. No, you misread. every 5 consecutive days of not having sex. NTR counter goes up by 1.
It does not get reset to 0 when you have sex with them. And while they don't fuck him until NTR counter is at 4, it is already a little cucked at 1.

2. It does not fucking matter how many days I have. This is not something you just spring on someone without an explicit in game choice.
They give you an option to disable it that is the first thing you can do, say for some miraculous reason you dint disable it even after seeing it every time you bring up the menu then you have eventually 14 days before anything even close to NTR happens since at stages 1 and 2 its more like one sided flirting from bob than anything the girls just point out in their mind that they are frustrated but don't reciprocate bobs feelings another thing is that at the end of every stage or ntr counter even the MC warns you about it, NTR doesnt happen until stage 3 which by that point if you dint disable by then its your own fault and want to see it because there just way too many roadblocks almost screaming at you that if you don't like NTR you can disable it or fuck the girls.

Also pressing the Q menu is essential in the game so you would have had plenty of time to see the NTR disable option in the menu long before even meeting bob there are literally way too many ways to avoid NTR content and the game signaling you about it so like I said before if you go in to the NTR at that point its of your own free will.

Last edited:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018

If just the knowledge of a man being interested in your girl is being cucked then I'm sorry for you irl. Your girl has been cucked so many times if so. also kinda funny how you think ghosting the girls in the game and them naturally gradually being seduced by a guy that is putting in effort is unfair and being cucked. Even Fable made your wife or husband abandon you after the time skip where you just abandon them. how conceited are you don't allow NTR if you want the world to revolve only around you

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
facepalm
5 days without sex (duration needed to increment the counter. the counter does not reset) is not ghosting
you are talking, interacting, fighting monster together, you just didn't fuck her for 5 days.

Ghosting, simmering and icing are terms which describe the practice of ending all communication and contact with another person without any apparent warning or justification and ignoring any subsequent attempts to communicate
repeating the same scene over and over and over again gets tiresome after a while. so players stop repeating it. this is why it is important to have it happen through dialog choice.
the implementation currently is simply a poor one. you either disable it entirely. or you grind sex constantly

also you can only fuck a girl once every 5 days in the game!
so it is very easy to overshoot and miss the exact sex day.
overshoot it by 1 day and you get an netorare counter increase.

thus realistically the only way to avoid it, is to disable the fetish in the options entirely.
this means you can't for example go with it for some girls and not others. or have an organic in universe interaction.
only a meta decision to disable it in settings or not disable it in setting.
which makes this a poor implementation

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes