ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
This has netori and is netorare completely avoidable? I'm inside! I love netori but I hate netorare (yes, I know, I'm a hypocrite xd)
Once you play far enough you will be introduced to Bob who will then start to get involved with three girls of the main cast so far, after you progress with one of the side girls. Pretty much every 5 day of not having sex with them will advance Bob NTR until after at least 15 days Bob has sex with them. Each time you have sex with them it resets the counter to a lower lvl. So pretty much as explained in the change log reject->accept->harass->sex. Basically have sex with them then they will reject Bob, after 5 days of no sex they will start to accept him, then 5 more days with no sex for Bob to start sexually harassing them and then 5 more days of no sex and they will have sex with Bob.

On a side note I believe they so far can't be "stolen" and instead it's more of they still "love" (depends a bit if you go love route or corrupt route) and want the MC the most it's just that the MC is given sexual powers that pretty much makes him a super alpha stallion that also turns anyone he has sex with into a nymphomaniac craving his D so when he doesn't have sex with someone after turning them into nymphos they eventually have to look for sex elsewhere and in this case Bob is more then willing to step up while trying to steal them from the MC but once the MC has sex with them again they just go back to the MC and ignore Bob again until the MC doesn't give them what they want.

You can also just turn of NTR by pressing Q once you start the game. Turning of the NTR from my understanding only turns of the netorare part with Bob but still leaves the netori part open.

Last edited:

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Can someone tell me if this game contains enough content? Because it seems to have been released not so long ago and in terms of updates not to have had many either (I would like to be able to play the games from scratch but if the content lasts less than 1 hour, I prefer to wait for future updates)

Reactions: Elucidus

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
i thought this was a female protagonist game i was happy for a sec, i hope he makes a female protagonist game in the future his art is very nice

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
title impregnation without pregnancy tag
what??
the savior of impregnation ? So how im i suppose to save them without the pregnancy tag ? Or im i missing something ?
His previous game had pregnant content as well albeit only as an ending iirc so I hope we get that content later down the road as well. If not the dev was only misleading people with that title.....or not.

I dont want to be that guy but dont forget that here in F95 the tag "pregnancy" doesnt necessarily means we get pregnant content as well (pregnant standing CG and/or preggo sex). Could also mean only the act of impregnation and mention only.
Dunno in which thread it was but I was reminded with a slap of F95 Tag Rules in my face that we do not differentiate it here....so yeah.

The previous game was rough around the edges but I still enjoyed my time with it so heres still hope for that game for now.

EDIT:
Okay I just took a minute and glanced over the changelog and there is indeed pregnancy in the game though only for side characters for now if I understood it correctly.
Main chars will surely get late game content as well ,)
Tags just need to be updated then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryu974

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
pain "savior of impregnation" but no pregnancy tag. it's aight, he's prob a savior for that reason, making every 304 wanting to be with him

Apr 16, 2018
I'm extremally excited about the future of this game, it looks very well put together and I look forward to what you do with it.(y)

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
Can anyone include the link for his DLsite? Im a friend of the game creator please include the link for people who wants to support his work by buying the game. He's so passionate about this game and updates on discord on daily basis.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Can anyone include the link for his DLsite? Im a friend of the game creator please include the link for people who wants to support his work by buying the game. He's so passionate about this game and updates on discord on daily basis.
there is no dlsite.
- you may support him here.

heskflesk

Mar 20, 2021
Anyone know if the bugs related to the succubus village have been fixed? Really good game but with gamebreaking bugs like that one there's really no point in playing

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes