Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Hello all, sorry for the delay, I had health issues and some problems with the building that I am living... The bug with the basement is weird because I used the same files that come with the vanilla game, but well... here it is. Also I will start working in a lot of things with broken, so stay tuned ^^

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

Arkzure

Sep 28, 2021
This game seriously need a walk through, a general one is fine, sometime the unclear conditions to trigger certain events, inconsistency in language and bugs make me so confused.

Reactions: gachagamer

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I searched the whole internet and I couldn't find ver 0.75 all I found where older versions of the game.

So unless someone shares it here I doubt it will get posted anywhere anytime soon since most sites only post completed games and on kemono it hasn't been updated since last year either.

• Sad
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
I searched the whole internet and I couldn't find ver 0.75 all I found where older versions of the game.

So unless someone shares it here I doubt it will get posted anywhere anytime soon since most sites only post completed games and on kemono it hasn't been updated since last year either.
Yeah, if only someone uploaded the new build they would be the best person ever

desquiter

Aug 11, 2021
I have checked everything, still cannot trigger anything
Have you talked with the machine inside? There's a machine behind a counter on the right side, above the infirmary room with a lot of shelves to the left of it.
Try interacting with it.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Yeah, if only someone uploaded the new build they would be the best person ever
Thank you a ton for the file mate appreciate it now we just have to wait for gofile to stop being crap and let me download it.

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes