Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Update: After various nights, and days of working... The decisive battle is done... DONE!!! =D the original event made by Broken is beautifil... And needed to be fixed to let you all enjoy it. Also I have done a minor but crucial battle before that... And a looooot of little fixes... But when Broken gives me the Ok, I will share the patch ^_^ Thank you so much for the feedback, They may be still some bugs, but I will continue to work on those. For now, The war of the succubus is checked, the pink Thanos slain... And the games just looks, brighter and brighter...

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
That's it... This patch has almost 30 fixes in collision, 20 ish of more NPC's fixed. The war of the succubus fixed, with the variables that you unlock with all the "factions" added the "armory of the succubus" added a new fight in the basement of Katherine... And so much more things that you have reported... So... Enjoy it. I can't keep fixing the grammar because the bug killing part is taking all my time. I will keep working on the game, so don't worry. Also please, keep with the feedback, if something is missing or failing I will check it... But that's it for now... I need some rest xD. Almost two weeks of full work... But it was worth it. -Dp out.

Ps: The instructions for the patch are the same than before...

Slidercr

May 22, 2018
That's it... This patch has almost 30 fixes in collision, 20 ish of more NPC's fixed. The war of the succubus fixed, with the variables that you unlock with all the "factions" added the "armory of the succubus" added a new fight in the basement of Katherine... And so much more things that you have reported... So... Enjoy it. I can't keep fixing the grammar because the bug killing part is taking all my time. I will keep working on the game, so don't worry. Also please, keep with the feedback, if something is missing or failing I will check it... But that's it for now... I need some rest xD. Almost two weeks of full work... But it was worth it. -Dp out.

Ps: The instructions for the patch are the same than before...
You are the savior in our heart. Thanks !

Squad565

Apr 22, 2020
That is weird, where are you before this happen?? You need to restart your save if it is corrupted, check your time with Q and tell me if is some number over 20 or share your save to check
after the succubus village batle, in the Katherine's basement

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Ok I Will check both bugs
Edit: Fixing Katherine scene, and searching Lisa bug.

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Ok I Will check both bugs
Edit: Fixing Katherine scene, and searching Lisa bug.
oh you mean Katherine scene after the war right yes when star tell to her and say yes it old bug go to bleeding house there is alot of bug too like it you click cosplay simulation it bug star first come to place and the MC is gone but you move and click
2 click the good end Wedding ring
the bug is you will stuck at black well and can't move
3 bug after you go out the teleport is stuck can't be use
here the save
NOTE do not go to Elf i skip that quest because i do elf quest all and the war star again and found out the bug why it star look in your key item

i finish the war 100% this time but the item is not gone and after time runout the same war star auto that it

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Well, fixed the Katherine bug in the basement, now I need to check the item from the ending of the succubus war. The Good ending also needs a check and finally the tabern with the pig. I need some time because I am also fixing the chinese version... But with some patience I can have at least this things fixed in some time. I can't give estimates because a little bug can become a game breaking one. So... Just a little of patience. -Dp out.

Edit: The fix is taking a little bit longer because, as I feared, something little become something big in no time. I am checking the last events with katherine, and fixed today 3 bugs, 1 collision and one major bug that took all the day to fix.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: borz and Choyz

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
I think I fixed all the issues, tomorrow I will rest so maybe I will read only until monday. Thanks for all the support and have a nice day ^_^

Bugfix 2.1.

-Fixed event on Katherine basement after the war.
-Removed item "Battle of the succubus" after the event. If you have it in your save, after one repeat should be deleted.
-Fixed some issues with the bar and the vampire lady.
-Fixed issues with wrong teleport of pure love ending of Krista.
-Fixed multiple instances of bad collision.
-Fixed cinematics of Katherine love progress.

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Another day, another report, and bugfix:

Bugfix 2.2:

Ideas from Broken and implemented by me:
-Added new waiting option in "Q" and in the hotels in the world. Rest for a time and rest all day. The first changes 1 time zone to the next. Morning to Afternoon, Afternoon to Night, etc. The second change the day and starts the new one in the morning.
- Reduced cost of the teleportation item to 50 MP.

Fixes:
- Katherine progressions should be all done and playable.
- Krista Ending path is open. (Go to the ruin in the south east of the dead forest) (You need to have the ov event unlocked and had finished all the events in the succubus village)
-Temporary added back in the map after the war: Dragon Lady, Cow Lady.
-Minor Collision issues.

Maybe I have fixed other things, I don't remember at this point. But thank you for all the support and the feedback. If you find more errors, collision problems, minor or major bugs, just let me know. This has been a wonderful journey to me, I will keep making bugfixes if the games requieres it. Also let me know if you have more ideas for the game via PM. If anyone needs more help with this or other games, just let me know.

Have a great day. -Dp out!

desquiter

Aug 11, 2021
someone try the elf event pl repost i not star new game yet has busy time now
I started with the elf one. But when I rest at the Succubus village's inn, it loops back to the war again, with again the game freezing at the rebel general trying to escape.

desquiter

Aug 11, 2021
Thanks again for the reports and let me know if there is another bugs... I will hunt them... muahahahaha
Is it possible to get the bug fixed for the cow lady Progress that is just stuck at 20? Or would it be in the next update?
Also in the gallery, from nun corruption 60 none is getting unlocked

Reactions: Webleten
4.20 star(s) 28 Votes