Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Ooook, did all of the elf events at once (After fixing the whole village), that seemed to trigger the succubuss home investigation, properly seen the cutscenes but i can´t recruit the town of wisdom nor the dragon (So i can´t kill the F*****g eyes), any solutions?

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
I have almost finished the bugfix. I found another big problem, that took waaaaay to much than spected. I am finishing some collision bugs and I will upload the fix here.

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Hello people, first of all, thank you so much for the support and the feedback, second, after a long period of work I can share with you the Bugfix for the 0.7 version, third, I need to know if you found any type of bug, as minimal as you think that is, the pig show me that is not such a thing as a "small error" I will keep working. And four, enjoy the game.

The folder includes the instrutions but just as a reminder:

1. Copy the folders of the bug fix.
2. Paste and replace the folders and all the files inside the www folder.
3. Play the game.

Make sure that you have a vanilla copy of the game and your folders, just in case.

-Dp out. (But still working)

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
so, how do you get the ntr scenes in this game?
Go to the gallery and look at the bottom left. they are currently not implemented in the game itself

make sure you save BEFORE going to the gallery and load after. because using the gallery completely breaks the game due to poor coding

kingwizar

Jan 31, 2019
I restared the game three times because of the bugs and didn´t have any problem with that one, it may be a corrupted file. Try re-downloading the game and check if it persist.
definitely not a corrupted file, I've already tried redownloading the game multiple times and even tried the compressed version but the problem persist.

edit: So I dig around a bit and apparently there were others who experienced this too, specifically those with weakers PCs (though I have no idea how an RPGM game would be demanding). One dude said it was because of the screen shaking effect.

Anyways, would still really appreciate it if somebody could give me a savefile past that point.

Last edited:

akmi

Aug 20, 2019
anybody solved the bug at the fight for succubus village when katherine shows up with the soldiers?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
oh and there one small bug at INN it you order any meal of Lisa INN the game is stuck you need restar the game

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
and there bug when you ask your to workout and it change to go date some other girl
there the save bug ok ask her to make love still change to date some girl end

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
and there bug after finish war when chat with Katherine check yes
you go to has sex at i don't know there place and no way out too stuck there

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
and about elf quest i first give her 30/30 tree but not lvl up yet and finish all sex but when chat with Tina at night i star elf first visit quest again that end

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Hello people, first of all, thank you so much for the support and the feedback, second, after a long period of work I can share with you the Bugfix for the 0.7 version, third, I need to know if you found any type of bug, as minimal as you think that is, the pig show me that is not such a thing as a "small error" I will keep working. And four, enjoy the game.

The folder includes the instrutions but just as a reminder:

1. Copy the folders of the bug fix.
2. Paste and replace the folders and all the files inside the www folder.
3. Play the game.

Make sure that you have a vanilla copy of the game and your folders, just in case.

-Dp out. (But still working)
Does this fix the final battle starting before it's meant to?

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
Does this fix the final battle starting before it's meant to?
Yup, but I am working on fixing all the bugs, in this you can rush from the start, avoiding all content up to the succubus village, but I found more instances of the bug in other areas, so, if you want to test, you can rush it, or wait a couple of hours and with the new bugfix test all the game at once. It is a lot of work because I have to test every NPC, every collision, look the variables and all the internal content, so that's the reason why I don't have posted more quick fixes. But I am commited to let the game at a good state. Thanks for the patience and if you decide to rush it, let me know what bugs, if any, did you found.

Reactions: Webleten

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i has quesion did the game has quest to kill demon king ? because i remenber the bug that make you go to kill demon king but i can't find any new quest now and one thing did Anna quest has end ? only has sex with one time only.
Edit i star new game and i choce lie and give seman do that change good ntr quest

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kronoss

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
just go to sleep the same war event star again lol got stuck the same way wow

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes