FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
tell the true some chat is move to bug like this one it i ckeck anything befor pay her 1000 and go to room it go to fight the finsh demon lord and mc rape Krista in room View attachment 2368527

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
oooh, that....
so i should uncheck the line 229 ?
and how to progress the quest normally ?
If you want to edit it, then you would need to change that it doesn't turn on switch 229 and instead turns on switch 230, then change when switch 229 is required to be on in elf scenes to switch 230 (I think it's only one or two times). Other than that you will want to remove line when he jumps back one tile when talking to succubus leader in a room after attack on village. You might also want to give yourself more days before attack on succubi village so you can recruit allies (mino lady, thane + robot merchant, werewolf, first village mayor, dragon lady(who also is bugged in regards that you can't access map where you recruit her)).
But I would say it's honestly not worth it, it's pretty much over after attack on succubi village and rest of stuff just buggy mess (leader scenes don't work, mino lady scenes also don't work, you get send forward to breeding house for some reason skipping whole how and why you got there part).

It's just better to wait for new version with save before entering succubi village. If you want to see scenes just unlock them all in gallery room.

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
I have already fixed some collision problems with some objects, but I need the save folder with the Config, global, and the save in question in order to see what is making the issue in your playthrough, so, please if you can, PM me with that info, because I am rushing with my save to the part that FinalZero told us but i will take my time to get there without the save u.u

Reactions: Choyz

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
I have already fixed some collision problems with some objects, but I need the save folder with the Config, global, and the save in question in order to see what is making the issue in your playthrough, so, please if you can, PM me with that info, because I am rushing with my save to the part that FinalZero told us but i will take my time to get there without the save u.u
maybe i was messing my save too much but in the end, the bug is still the same to the other on sucubus village war with the rebel....

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
isn´t the bug fixed yet not updated in this site, i mean, for what i´ve read in the ci-en page the second bugfix of this update was about the battle.
The ci-en links are supposedly updated but the one we currently have here is the first one released.

Reactions: Yamemai and jazz154

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Loadsa auto-run stuff seems bugged

1. Town of Wisdom's war situation: The countdown starts at 0, instead of the 3, thus you gotta rush.
2. Succubus Village's war: it auto-runs, on start of new day like other war events, as long as you interacted w/ the elf [IIRC]
Not sure about the village stuff, but maybe? Remember ignoring the elf until the end, where I was stuck at 90, in the 1st playthrough.
3. Loads of the nun's events play out even if you're not talking to her; seems likely to play as long as you reach the required stats, but not sure, since the devil event played out w/o be reaching 100 and some such.
Edit: Seems full gallery unlock also bugs the nun quest, in that if you watch the scene for the ovulation bit the andy quest auto-runs
4. I think some of the gallery were bugged too; remember one of Elena's scenes moved me to her map page instead of back to gallery.
Edit: Nun one for breeding house also drops you off in the breeding house.
5. The bar chat: think the prostitute one runs one of the nun's event, and forgot the housewife one's problem.
Edit: Forgot to include the problem: And because it auto-teles you, you can't exit the room. Can still teleport out of it, but yeah.
6. The bandit fort escape; if you get caught on one of them, it tosses you into the dragon's lair, but in the walls, thus you can't move. Think we can teleport out of here, since I remember loading a save.

Edit: Or it could just be the compressed ver.
I wonder if most bugs come from the fact that he is coding in chinese instead of english which would probably make finding bugs easier. After all chinese has something like 8k moonrunes that look the same to me compared to english alphabet having 26 letters. So it does make me wonder if writing it in english first and then translating to chinese would make it better for dev or at least keep variables/map names in english even if he is chinese.
Maybe? Or the person isn't good at setting up events w/ RPGmaker properly. Eg. Not enough checks, variables, and switches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Webleten

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017

1. Town of Wisdom's war situation: The countdown starts at 0, instead of the 3, thus you gotta rush.
2. Succubus Village's war: it auto-runs as long as you done a quest in the village [eg. elf or rebuilding]; doesn't matter what point you're on in the quest.
3. Loads of the nun's events play out even if you're not talking to her; seems likely to play as long as you reach the required stats, but not sure, since the devil event played out w/o be reaching 100 and some such.
4. I think some of the gallery were bugged too; remember one of Elena's scenes moved me to her map page instead of back to gallery.
5. The bar chat: think the prostitute one runs one of the nun's event, and forgot the housewife one's problem.
6. The bandit fort escape; if you get caught on one of them, it tosses you into the dragon's lair, but in the walls, thus you can't move.

Maybe? Or the person isn't good at setting up events w/ RPGmaker properly. Eg. Not enough checks, variables, and switches.
note he not add the quest list yet it he add quest list i think it easy to find bug more

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019

2. Succubus Village's war: it auto-runs as long as you done a quest in the village [eg. elf or rebuilding]; doesn't matter what point you're on in the quest.
6. The bandit fort escape; if you get caught on one of them, it tosses you into the dragon's lair, but in the walls, thus you can't move.

Thank you for the report! I am working on fixing all the bugs in the game. I had a lot of collision problems in multiple zones before the Great war (Minor bugs in Ancient Ruins, the museum, the dark forest, the succubus village, the world tree) but with this info I can work on that specific event. The problem was that I needed to play the game up to that point, but I had to start a playthrough from zero... In the way there, well I had fixed some other bugs, like the talent bug tree (you can access by pressing Q) so... Is not always a problem of setting up events, it's a matter of details. Be patient with this =D. I had fixed 70%-ish of all the things that are reported here, but well, is a long process. That was the reason why I asked for saves, in order to fix an issue I need to play the game in that specific state. Having said that, thank you people for the feedback, I will keep working on all the things that you report. All have a good day ^^ -Darkpianis out!

Last edited:

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Thank you for the report! I am working on fixing all the bugs in the game. I had a lot of collision problems in multiple zones before the Great war (Minor bugs in Ancient Ruins, the museum, the dark forest, the succubus village, the world tree) but with this info I can work on that specific event. The problem was that I needed to play the game up to that point, but I had to start a playthrough from zero... In the way there, well I had fixed some other bugs, like the talent bug tree (you can access by pressing Q) so... Is not always a problem of setting up events, it's a matter of details. Be patient with this =D. I had fixed 70%-ish of all the things that are reported here, but well, is a long process. That was the reason why I asked for saves, in order to fix an issue I need to play the game in that specific state. Having said that, thank you people for the feedback, I will keep working on all the things that you report. All have a good day ^^ -Darkpianis out!
your dedication is shown how potential the game is, even if the dev just focused on the model....
thanks a bunch

Reactions: Digitaler

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
I have a "work around" like a partial solution to the critical final battle bug right now, but I also noted that for some reason, some save files are getting corrupted in the time aspect (actually Broken show me that my save file was corrupted). He is working right now in the art part and I working with the bug fixing part. So he es even more dedicated to the game than me, just in the art part. I contancted him in order to improve the game and with all your feedback I have fixed a lot of things in the game, thanks for that ^^. By the way, the enemies with the 99999 heals "the eyes of the wolves" should be killed by the dragon or by the wolf clan, those could be erased as well, but the real bug is with the events, and I think that once I figured out what is the problem, not just that, but all the other timed events will work perfectly... Right now I need to see why it is not loading the secuence as should be, maybe is because the order of the maps changes between the chinese and the english version. I could release the partial fix and call it the day, but I want to be honest, I think that the game is going to be better if I found how to fix it right. Having said that I just need to check what are the esential folders in order to share the small bugfixes and I will post that here, just like I did with the translation. Thank you again for all your honesty and your time. I need you to know that all of your efforts are valuable ^^ I will keep you informed about all the process. Have a nice day -Dp out!

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
I found the source of the Major problem, our own personal Thanos in a pink suit, the destroyer of worlds... The one... The only... Piggio Brando, the Eater of dimensions!!

1675744075214.png

Jokes aside, avoid both NPCs and if you want to play before the bugfix, you could do it. I am still working in the fix, but the biggest step was found the bug, so... Even if took me tree full playthroughs from scratch, it was wort it xD. If you want to test the game avoiding the NPC's you could do it, but you need to restart your progress. that's the sad part of a game breaking bug. I don't recommend it because I am working curently on the fix, but if the game calls u, now at least we have an option. I rushed to succubus village, so maybe you need to do the same in order to play the game well, and just before the quest that send u to the lower floor of Katherine (succubus leader), you can play the rest. Again, I need to do more test, so caution is adviced.

Ps: I don't forget the promise of the minor bugfix, but I need a little more time...

Reactions: Choyz and Webleten

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I found the source of the Major problem, our own personal Thanos in a pink suit, the destroyer of worlds... The one... The only... Piggio Brando, the Eater of dimensions!!

Jokes aside, avoid both NPCs and if you want to play before the bugfix, you could do it. I am still working in the fix, but the biggest step was found the bug, so... Even if took me tree full playthroughs from scratch, it was wort it xD. If you want to test the game avoiding the NPC's you could do it, but you need to restart your progress. that's the sad part of a game breaking bug. I don't recommend it because I am working curently on the fix, but if the game calls u, now at least we have an option. I rushed to succubus village, so maybe you need to do the same in order to play the game well, and just before the quest that send u to the lower floor of Katherine (succubus leader), you can play the rest. Again, I need to do more test, so caution is adviced.

Ps: I don't forget the promise of the minor bugfix, but I need a little more time...
Huh, that's really odd. Of what I know, concerning RPGmaker eventing, that shouldn't be possible, unless you used the same variable/switch/common event as the succubus one. They aren't even on the same map.
Wonder if the pig's quest stuff was also used for the Succubus war event too; thus the game thinks you got the quest and are progressing through it.
Though, after taking the pig to the restaurant, the eating event did get buggy.

Since your English seems fluent enough, I'd suggest you take one of the posters' advice and use English names as variable and switch labels, since that might be what's messing up the triggers.

Ps. Edited the post a bit.
note he not add the quest list yet it he add quest list i think it easy to find bug more
IIRC, quest list is an add-on [aka script you plug in/set up], so it shouldn't matter. Though it may make for an easier time finding bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Choyz

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
The killer of quest, the slayer of man, the nightmare of pork was finally slain! I am doing more testing, mostly textures, colission and checking all the reports that you have done, with a little bit of luck today I can share with you all, the patch for the game. -Dp out.

Last edited:

kingwizar

Jan 31, 2019
Is there a way to get past the first BJ scene with the nun ??? The screen goes black and freezes at this part for some reason.

Edit: apparently it's specifically this scene too, I downloaded a save file with the gallery unlocked and all the other scenes are fine, it's just this scene in particular that's fucking up.

Would really appreciate it if someone could give me a save file right after this scene so I can skip it.

Last edited:

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Is there a way to get past the first BJ scene with the nun ??? The screen goes black and freezes at this part for some reason.

Edit: apparently it's specifically this scene too, I downloaded a save file with the gallery unlocked and all the other scenes are fine, it's just this scene in particular that's fucking up.

Would really appreciate it if someone could give me a save file right after this scene so I can skip it.
I restared the game three times because of the bugs and didn´t have any problem with that one, it may be a corrupted file. Try re-downloading the game and check if it persist.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I´m having problems with triggering the mission to investigate the succubus queen´s home. I´ve not touched the pig nor the elf to avoid most bugs.
eddit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes